莎士比亞經典英語詩歌

  想欣賞莎士比亞的經典英語詩歌嗎?下面是小編為大家帶來,希望大家喜歡!

  1:

  What is your substance, whereof are you made,

  你的本質是什麼,用什麼造成,

  That millions of strange shadows on you tend?

  使得萬千個倩影都追隨著你?

  Since every one hath, every one, one shade,

  每人都只有一個,每人,一個影;

  And you, but one, can every shadow lend.

  你一人,卻能幻作千萬個影子。

  Describe Adonis, and the counterfeit

  試為阿都尼寫生,他的畫像

  Is poorly imitated after you;

  不過是模仿你的拙劣的贗品;

  On Helen's cheek all art of beauty set,

  儘量把美容術施在海倫頰上,

  And you in Grecian tires are painted new:

  便是你披上希臘妝的新的真身。

  Speak of the spring and foison of the year;

  一提起春的明媚和秋的豐饒,

  The one doth shadow of your beauty show,

  一個把你的綽約的倩影顯示,

  The other as your bounty doth appear;

  另一個卻是你的慷慨的寫照;

  And you in every blessed shape we know.

  一切天生的俊秀都蘊含著你。

  In all external grace you have some part,

  一切外界的嫵媚都有你的份,

  But you like none, none you, for constant heart.

  但誰都沒有你那顆堅貞的心。

  2:

  O, how much more doth beauty beauteous seem

  哦,美看起來要更美得多少倍,

  By that sweet ornament which truth doth give!

  若再有真加給它溫馨的裝潢!

  The rose looks fair, but fairer we it deem

  玫瑰花很美,但我們覺得它更美,

  For that sweet odour which doth in it live.

  因為它吐出一縷甜蜜的芳香。

  The canker-blooms have full as deep a dye

  野薔薇的姿色也是同樣旖旎,

  As the perfumed tincture of the roses,

  比起玫瑰的芳馥四溢的姣顏,

  Hang on such thorns and play as wantonly

  同掛在樹上,同樣會搔首弄姿,

  When summer's breath their masked buds discloses:

  當夏天呼息使它的嫩蕊輕展:

  But, for their virtue only is their show,

  但它們唯一的美德只在色相,

  They live unwoo'd and unrespected fade,

  開時無人眷戀,萎謝也無人理;

  Die to themselves. Sweet roses do not so;

  寂寞地死去。香的玫瑰卻兩樣;

  Of their sweet deaths are sweetest odours made:

  她那溫馨的死可以釀成香液:

  And so of you, beauteous and lovely youth,

  你也如此,美麗而可愛的青春,

  When that shall fade, my verse distills your truth.

  當韶華雕謝,詩提取你的純精。