幸福語錄英文

  Blessedness is of comparative degree,you will feel it with more ease when there is something under you.幸福是個比較級,要有東西墊底才容易感覺到。以下是小編為你精心整理的關於,希望你喜歡。

  精選:

  Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

  你永遠不能戰勝一個純SB,因為他會把你的智商拉到跟他一個水平,然後用豐富的經驗打敗你……

  Don’t be a woman that needs a man. Be a woman a man needs.

  不做需要男人的女人, 而做男人需要的女人.

  Dream most deep place, only then the smile is not tired.

  夢的最深處,只有微笑不累。

  Dont’ treat others the way you don’t want to be treated.

  已所不欲,勿施於人。

  Don’t judge a man by what you see, because what you see is possibly what they want you to see.

  不要根據你看到的去評價一個人,因為你看到的,有可能是他們想讓你看到的。

  Distance could make you forget about them, but the memories would always be there.

  距離會讓你遺忘,但是回憶卻會永駐。

  Dream most deep place, only then the smile is not tired.

  夢的最深處,只有微笑不累。

  Do you understand the feeling of missing someone? It is just like that you will spend a long hard time to turn the ice-cold water you have drunk into tears.

  你知道思念一個人的滋味嗎,就像喝了一大杯冰水,然後用很長很長的時間流成熱淚。

  Don’t waste your time on a man,who isn’t willing to waste their time on you.

  不要為那些不願在你身上花費時間的人而浪費你的時間。

  Don’t let the noise of others’ opinions drowns out your own inner voice, and most important,have the courage to follow your heart and intuition.

  別讓別人的觀念埋沒了自己內在的聲音,要有勇氣跟隨自己的心與直覺,這才是最最重要的。

  大全:

  Don’t be so hard on yourself.

  別對自己太苛刻了。

  Define your life with the actions you take, the love you give and the memories you make.

  你過著怎樣的生活,用什麼來定義呢?看看你所採取的行動,你所給予的愛,你所製造出的回憶。

  Don’t waste your time on a man/woman, who isn’t willing to waste their time on you.Don‘t try so hard, the best things come when you least expect them to

  不要為那些不願在你身上花費時間的人而浪費你的時間。不要著急,最好的總會在最不經意的時候出現。

  Don’t let someone become a priority in your life, when you are just an option in their life.. Relationships work best when they are balanced ”

  別讓某人成為你生命中的優先,當你只是他們生命中的一個選擇時。人與人之間的關係只有在彼此達到平衡時,運作的最恰當。

  Everyone should take action with a dream and be strong with a reason . If the heart has no place to perch on, you will always be a drifter no matter where you are.

  一個人至少擁有一個夢想,有一個理由去堅強。心若沒有棲息的地方,到哪裡都是在流浪。

  Everything will have an explaination one day.

  相信上天的旨意,發生在這世界上的事情沒有一樣是出於偶然,終有一天這一切都會有一個解釋。

  Every story has an ending. But in life, every ending is a new beginning.

  所有的故事,都有一個結局。但幸運的是,在生活中,每個結局都會變成一個新的開始。

  Emancipate urself from ur past. The only way to move forward is to stop looking back!

  把自己從過去解放出來,前進的唯一方法是別往後看。

  Every careless and inattentive person has his past being careful and attentive for someone.

  哪個沒心沒肺的人,沒有一段為某人掏心掏肺的曾經。

  Emotion is the innate weakness of human.

  情感是人類的本質弱點。

  Every single person has at least one secret that would break your heart.

  每個單身的人背後至少藏著一個讓人心碎的祕密。

  Everbody will make mistakes, that‘s why they put erasers on the end of pencils.

  每個人都會犯錯,這就是為什麼把橡皮擦安在鉛筆後面的原因

  everyone of the people who says she or he does’n want to be in love .There must be someone without possibility in their hearts.

  每個嘴裡說不想戀愛的人,心裡都裝著一個無法擁有的人。

  Everybody dies, but not everybody lives.

  人人最後都會死,但非人人都曾活過。

  Everytime you come to mind, I realize I’m smiling.

  每次想到你,我就發現自己是微笑著的。

  Every story has an ending.but in life, every end is a new beginning

  每段故事都有一個結局。但是在人的一生中,每一個終點同時也是一個新的起點。

  Every little kindness you show me would shake my determination.

  你對我的一點點好,都會動搖我的決心。

  Everyone has problems. Some are just better at hiding them than others.

  每個人都有自己的難處,只不過有的人不容易被發覺罷了。

  Everything happens for a reason

  這個世界,沒有偶然。

  Every day may not be good…but there’s something good in every day.

  並不是每一天都是好日子,但每一天一定會有些好事會發生。

  Every thing is gonna be alright.

  一切都會好起來的。

  Every hour of lost time is a chance of future misfortune.

  一寸光陰一寸金,寸金難買寸光陰。

  Fallen into the trap,for you are too greedy,it’s not because of others’ cunning.

  會上當,不是因為別人太狡猾,而是因為自己太貪

  First Lines of Novels It is a truth universally acknowledged, that a single man in possession of a good fortune, must be in want of a wife

  。毫無疑問的,每個單身鑽石王老五都需要有嬌妻相伴。–JANE AUSTEN, “Pride and Prejudice”