勵志英文詩歌帶翻譯閱讀
所有的人都熱愛生命,生命就是詩歌,生命就是歌曲,生命就是一本讀不完的書,生命就是一杯清茶,生命就是一處風景。下面是小編帶來的勵志英文詩歌帶翻譯,歡迎閱讀!
勵志英文詩歌帶翻譯精選
IF I HAD MY LIFE TO LIVE OVER如果生命可以重來
-by Erma Bombeck
***Written after she found out she was dying from cancer.***
I would have gone to bed when I was sick instead of pretending the earth would go into a holding pattern if I weren't there for the day.
我會在自己生病時臥床休息,而不是假裝整個地球將因我今日不在而停止旋轉。
I would have burned the pink candle sculpted like a rose before it melted in storage.
我會在那個玫瑰形狀的粉紅蠟燭在地下室裡融化之前將它點燃。
I would have talked less and listened more.
我會少說多聽。
I would have invited friends over to dinner even if the carpet was stained, or the sofa faded.
我會請朋友到家裡吃飯,雖然我的地毯滿是汙漬,沙發已經褪色。
I would have eaten the popcorn in the 'good' living room and worried much less about the dirt when someone wanted to light a fire in the fireplace.
我會在乾淨的客廳裡吃爆米花,而不是擔心當有人想點燃壁爐時會看到壁爐裡未打掃的灰燼。
I would have taken the time to listen to my grandfather ramble about his youth.
我會抽出時間聽爺爺絮絮叨叨講他年輕時的往事。
I would have shared more of the responsibility carried by my husband.
我會替丈夫分憂解難。
I would never have insisted the car windows be rolled up on a summer day because my hair had just been teased and sprayed.
我永遠不會在炎熱的夏天因為自己的頭髮剛剛梳理和噴好髮膠而堅持別人把車窗搖起。
I would have sat on the lawn with my grass stains.
我會坐在草坪上,即使綠草會把我的衣服弄髒。
I would have cried and laughed less while watching television and more while watching life.
我會把眼淚和笑聲留給生活,而不是電視。
I would never have bought anything just because it was practical, wouldn't show soil, or was guaranteed to last a lifetime.
我不會因為一件東西實用、耐髒、耐用而買它。
Instead of wishing away nine months of preg nancy, I'd have cherished every moment and realized that the wonderment growing inside me was the only chance in life to assist God in a miracle.
我不會盼望妊娠早日過去,而是會珍惜懷孕的每一刻,並仔細體會腹內奇蹟的成長,因為這是我一生中唯一一次幫助上帝創造奇蹟的機會。
When my kids kissed me impetuously, I would never have said, 'Later. Now go get washed up for dinner.' There would have been more 'I love you's' More 'I'm sorry's.'
當我的孩子莫名地親我時,我永遠不會再說,“等一會兒。現在你要洗手吃飯。” 我會更多地說“我愛你”,“對不起。”
But mostly, given another shot at life, I would seize every minute.Look at it and really see it. . Live it and never give it back. STOP SWEATING THE SMALL STUFF!
但是,更重要的是,如果生命可以重來,我將珍惜每一分鐘。凝視它,並體會它。體驗它,不會輕易對它放手。不再為小事而斤斤計較!
Don't worry about who doesn't like you, who has more, or who's doing what Instead, let's cherish the relationships we have with those who do love us.
不要因為那些不喜歡你的人,那些比你富有的人而憂鬱,也不要管別人在幹什麼。讓我們珍惜與那些愛我們的人之間的親情。
Let's think about what God has blessed us with. And what we are doing each day to promote ourselves mentally, physically, emotionally, as well as spiritually.
讓我們想一下上天所給我們的恩賜,想一下我們每天該如何做才能使自己的心理、身體、情感和心靈得到昇華。
Life is too short to let it pass you by. We only have one shot at this and then it's gone.
生命如此短暫,怎敢蹉跎;人生只有一次,轉瞬即逝。
I hope you all have a blessed day.
願你擁有幸福的每一天。
it's quiet. it's early.
萬籟寂靜,一切還早。
the sky is still black. the world is still asleep.
天空仍漆黑一片,整個世界還在沉睡。
in a few moments the day will arrive. it will roar down the track with the rising of the sun. the stillness of the dawn will be exchanged for the noise of the day. the calm of solitude will be replaced by the pounding pace of the human race.
再過幾分鐘,白晝即將來臨。它將與初升的太陽一起帶我們進入新的一天。黎明的寂靜將會被喧鬧的白晝取代。而獨處的寧靜也會被人們急促的步伐而代替。
the refuge of the early morning will be invaded by decisions to be made and deadlines to be met.
清晨的避難所也因一切要做的決定和一切要完成的任務而受到干擾。
for the next twelve hours i will be exposed to the day's demands. it is now that i must make a choice. i'm free to choose, and so i choose...
在未來的12個小時裡,我將會有所作為。就是現在,我必須作出抉擇。我可以自由抉擇,因此我選擇......
i choose love ..
我選擇愛......
no occasion justifies hatred;
我們沒有理由去仇恨;
no injustice warrants bitterness.
也沒有理由去從惡。
i choose joy ...
勵志英文詩歌帶翻譯學習
Learn To Be Strong 我學會堅強
導讀:This poem is about someone whom I deeply cared about. The feelings were never returned, but I learned that with or without his love, I could make it and always remain strong and happy.
Words of wisdom come to my ears,
智慧之語穿過我的耳朵,
Telling me what I know in my heart,
告訴我一些我心中早已明白,
But never wanted to hear.
卻不願去相信的一番話。
With the truth finally said and out in the open for me to plainly see,
當真言終於被道出,並展現於我面前,使我不得不現實地面對時,
I wonder why I can love so deeply but never had that love returned back to me.
我問自己為什麼我會愛得如此深切,而那愛情卻從未走向我。
I confessed the feelings that I held inside for so long,
我坦然告白埋藏於心中已久的那份情感,
But with his soft- hearted rejection,
但在他溫柔的宛然拒絕聲中,
I realize I have to be strong.
我認識到我必須堅強。
With tears that want to flow from my eyes,
當眼淚欲奪眶而出時,
I feel that my heart, along with my composure, slowly dies.
我感覺到我的心在沉靜中慢慢熄滅。
While this dramatic side is showing through with my ability to question and reason,
這時,一個堅強的聲音伴隨著我理智的思考再現,
I think I may have found something in me that I can believe in.
我可能已經找到我對自己的信心。
Love hurts . . .
愛情痛心…
That's what they all say,
人們都這樣說,
But I will love again when all this pain and sorrow goes away.
但是當所有這些傷與痛消卻之時,我要再次去愛。
So I sit and think of all the things this situation has cost,
於是我坐下來,思考著所有這一切能帶來的影響,
And I realize that nothing very important has been lost.
我驟然發現原來自己並沒有失去任何重要的東西。
Instead, a learning experience has come from all this.
相反,我從中收穫了經驗和智慧,
I've learned that hardly anything is more important than my happiness.
我已經明白:生活中沒有任何事情比自身的快樂更重要。
No matter who you are, where you are, I wish every one of us is learning to be stronger.
不論你是誰,身在何處,我希望我們每個人都在學著更堅強。
- 勵志英文詩歌帶翻譯閱讀
- 多動症孩子學習困難應該怎麼辦
- 得了哮喘怎麼治療好
- 公務員考試時事政治的複習方法有哪些
- 六歲孩子不愛學習應該怎麼辦
- 寓言哲理小故事及感悟
- 最搞笑的諧音歇後語
- 高中英語完形填空的答題技巧介紹
- 陳氏太極拳小架一路拳譜有什麼
- 綠豆湯的功效與作用是什麼
- 清明節掃墓的由來
- 愛情傷感的個人簽名
- 原創秋天經典現代詩歌
- 最熱門勵志的桌布欣賞
- 漂亮又簡單的初中古詩文手抄報
- 欣賞小戶型玄關裝修設計效果圖
- 珠寶首飾設計與珠寶首飾鑲嵌工藝的聯合
- 後勤部年終工作總結
- 紅燒牛腩的步驟詳解
- 愚人節情侶個性簽名
- 康熙字典五行屬金的字
- 康熙字典五行屬木的字
- 康熙字典五行屬水的字
- 康熙字典五行屬火的字
- 康熙字典五行屬土的字