英文商務問候信函

  書信中說完正事之後,向對方表示問候與祝頌,皆屬禮貌之舉,想用英語寫一遍商務問候信來回信別人嗎?下面是小編為大家整理幾篇範文,希望對你有幫助。

  篇一

  Dear Sir or Madam

  I'm writting this letter to say sorry for I've long time done connect with you. because i've been busy lately.

  I'm very glad to made a lot of good deal with your company so long.and we are always kind and honest to each other.so im looking forward to we can talk about commercial and something else next time.

  your sincerely

  rongylli

  篇二

  XX teacher, hello:

  I am your student, DAISY. you have now returned to Spain? This is my mailbox: *****hoped that you later will again come China to play. you should see Olympic Games, also hoped that your motherland made the progress. is good, this time speaks of here. Simultaneously anticipates your reply. wishes your good luck.

  your student: DAISY

  篇三

  Dear Mrs. Hudson:

  Will you and Mr. Hudson be able to join us and a couple of friends on Saturday evening, October 5 th, for dinner? Later we plan to go to the City's Performance Hall to see a Huangmei opera.

  Dinner starts at sitx-thirty to allow plenty of time for the drive into town and arrival before curtain time. We do hope you can come.

  Sincerely yours,

  Ma Mingcheng ***簽名***

  句子

  1.Please give my kindest regards to your mother.請代我向您母親請安。

  2.Please give my regards to your family.請代我向你的家人問好。

  3.Please remember me to Mr. Smith.請代我問候史密斯先生。

  4.Please say hello to John ***for me***.請代我向約翰問好。

  5.Please write to us by tonight’s mail, without fail. 請給我們寫的郵件,沒有失敗。

  6.We are awaiting ***anxious to receive*** your early reply. 我們正在等待***渴望收到***你的早日答覆。

  7.We await good news with patience. 我們等待好訊息與耐心。

  8.We await the favor of your early ***prompt*** reply. 我們等待你垂青,早期***迅速***的答覆。

  9.We await the pleasure of receiving a favorable reply at an early date. 恭候收到了良好的早日回覆。

  10.We hope to be favored with a reply with the least delay. 我們希望能收到答覆,至少推遲。

  11.We hope to receive a favorable reply per return mail. 我們希望得到一個有利的答覆每回郵件。

  12.We hope to receive your favor at an early date. 我們希望早日收到你的青睞。

  13.We look forward to receiving your early reply. 我們盼望收到你的回信。

  14.We reply on receiving your reply by return of post. 我們的答覆收到回信答覆。

  15.We request you to inform us of your decision by return of post. 我們請求你告訴我們你的決定回郵。

  16.We should be obliged by your early ***prompt*** reply. 我們應該感謝貴方早日回覆***提示***。

  17.We thank you for the anticipated favor of your early reply. 我們感謝您預期的贊成你的早日答覆。

  18.We thank you now for this anticipated courtesy. 我們感謝你現在這種預期的禮貌。

  19.We trust that you will reply us immediately. 我們相信你方會立即通知我們。

  20.We trust you will favor us with an early ***prompt*** reply. 我們相信你會喜歡我們的早期***迅速***的答覆。

  21.Will you kindly inform us immediately what you wish us to do? 請你馬上告訴我們你所希望的嗎?

  22.Will you please reply without delay what your wishes are in this matter? 請你立即答覆你的願望是什麼呢?

  23.Your prompt attention to this matter would be greatly esteemed. 及時注意到這個問題將得到極大的尊敬。

  24.Your prompt reply would be greatly appreciated. 你及時的回覆將不勝感激。

  25.Please reply immediately. 請立即回覆。

  26.A prompt reply will greatly oblige us. 迅速答覆將使我們非常感激。

  27.A prompt reply would greatly oblige us. 及時回覆為感。

  28.A prompt reply would help us greatly. 迅速答覆將極大地幫助我們。

  29.As the matter is urgent, an early reply will oblige. 由於情況緊急,早日答覆將迫使。

  30.Best wishes to your wife.請代為問候尊夫人。

  31.Give my love to the children.代我向孩子們問好。

  32.I’ll surely remember you and your invitation to him.我一定向他轉達您的問候和邀請。

  33.May we remind you that we are still awaiting your early reply. 我們提醒你,我們仍然期待你的回覆。

  34.May we request the favor of your early reply? 我們可以請求贊成早日得到你的答覆?

  35.Mr. Smith sends you his respects.史密斯先生問候您。

  36.Please favor us with your reply as early as possible. 請給我們你的答覆儘快。