英語優秀美文欣賞範文

  英語的文章是我們提升英語作文的好方法,小編今天就給大家整理了英語美文欣賞,多多積累英語文章可以提升我們英語的寫作水平

  Long Walk to Freedom

  漫漫自由路

  Then I slowly saw that not only was I not free, but my brothers and sisters were not free. I saw that it was not just my freedom that was curtailed, but the freedom of everyone who looked like I did. That is when I joined the African National Congress, and that is when the hunger for my own freedom became the greater hunger for the freedom of my people. The chains on any one of my people were the chains on all of them, the chains on all of my people were the chains on me. It was during these long and lonely years that my hunger for the freedom of my people became a hunger for the freedom of all people, white and black. I knew as well as I knew anything that the oppressor must be liberated just as surely as the oppressed.

  我漸漸發現不光是我失去了自由,我的兄弟姐妹也失去了自由。 不光我的自由被大打折扣。看起來和我的一樣的所有其他人的自由都被大打折扣。在我加入非洲國民大會的時候,也就是當我從追求個人的自由轉變為追求人民的自由的時候。加於每一個人身上的枷鎖,就是加於全體人民身上的;加於全體人民身上的枷鎖就是加於我身上的枷鎖。正是在那些漫長而又孤獨的歲月裡,我從為我自己的民族鬥爭轉變成為全體的人民——白人和黑人,追求自由的奮鬥。我深知正如其他事情一樣,壓迫者和被壓迫者同樣必須得到解放。

  When I walked out of prison, that was my mission, to liberate the oppressed and the oppressor both. Some say that has now been achieved. But I know that that is not the case. The truth is that we are not yet free; we have merely achieved the freedom to be free, the right not to be oppressed. We have not taken the final step of our journey, but the first step on a longer and even more difficult road. I have walked that long road to freedom. I have tried not to falter; I have made missteps along the way. But I have discovered the secret that after climbing a great hill, one only finds that there are many more hills to climb. I have taken a moment here to rest, to steal a view of the glorious vista that surrounds me, to look back on the distance I have come. But I can rest only for a moment, for with freedom come responsibilities, and I dareinger, for my long walk is not yet ended.

  當我步出監獄的時候,我就把解放被壓迫者以及壓迫者視為我的使命。有人說這使命已經完成,但我知道並非如此,事實上我們並沒有獲得自由,我們只是獲得爭取自由的自由,獲得了不被壓迫的自由,我們的征程才剛剛開始,我們剛剛踏出這艱苦而又漫長的征程的第一步。在通往自由的道路上我走了很久。我努力不讓自己止步。在這條路上我也曾迷失過,但我卻發現了一個祕密,就是當爬過一座高山後,才發現原來還有更多的山要攀登,我只是在這裡稍加歇息,看一看身邊的美好風景,回顧一下自己所走過的路,但我只能稍作停留,因為隨著自由而來的還有責任,我不敢逗留,漫長的旅途還未到盡頭。

  你要成為自己的那道光

  Have you ever been around someone who immediately put you at ease? Perhaps you may be one of those people who others feel safe around.

  有沒有遇到過那麼個人,只要他/她在你身邊,你立即就覺得安心?或許你就是讓別人覺得安心的那麼一個人。

  What is the common thread in people who emanate warmth? Some may think it is related to personality or physical appearance. But this does little to explain why bright beacons of light can be found anywhere. Essence has nothing to do with our exterior.

  那些氣場中自帶溫暖的人有哪些共性呢?一些人也許認為這與性格或外貌有關。但這基本解釋不了為什麼明亮的燈塔之光四處可見。本質與我們的外在無關。

  I like to believe the common thread is a universal trait we are all able to tap into. When we see the truth of who we are and wholeheartedly love every part of that truth, we automatically shine. When we embrace our essence and live in congruence with who we are, we radiate peace.

  我願意相信這個共性是我們都能夠觸及的、普遍存在的品質。當我們欣賞自己的本質並全心全意熱愛著這一切的時候,我們自然而然就會出類拔萃。當我們欣然接受自己的本質並遵循本心來生活的時候,我們會自帶平和的光環。

  Every day we can choose to wake up and see the gift of getting to be who we are. When we decide to live from this way of "being," it becomes easy to see this same light and gift in everyone — even those who may not yet see it in themselves.

  每一天,我們都可以選擇一醒來就欣賞做自己這一項天賦。當我們決定以“本性”來生活的時候,在每個人身上,甚至是那些可能還沒有開始欣賞自身本性的人身上,我們變得很容易就能看到同樣的光芒和天賦了。

  The benefits of self-love are many. What I know to be true without a doubt in my heart, is that we are all capable of giving this gift to ourselves.

  自愛的益處有很多。我所知道的*就是,我們都能賦予自己這項天賦,這一點我深信不疑。

  These words help me remember why embracing my essence is always the best thing to do. Perhaps this may resonate with where you are.

  這些話讓我想起欣然接受自己的本質始終是上策的原因。或許這也會與你產生共鳴。

  When you love who you are,

  當你愛自己的時候,

  you become a conduit of light.

  你會成為一道光。

  Just drop into your heart space,

  只需觸及心房,

  and live life from this view.

  並遵循本心來生活。

  For all of this doing

  做這一切

  is not who you are.

  無關你是誰。

  Listen to your heart’s soft whisper,

  聆聽內心輕柔的呢喃,

  this voice will show you the way.

  她會告訴你方法。

  Live life from your essence

  遵循本性來生活

  is what she will say.

  她會這樣告訴你。

  See the light in yourself,

  欣賞自身的光芒,

  and your world will be bright.

  你的世界都會變得明亮。

  There is no need to worry,

  沒必要擔心,

  you are exactly as you should be;

  你正是自己本來的模樣;

  remember to love who you are,

  記得愛自己,

  and love you will see.

  愛自己欣賞的一切。

  I like for you to be still

  我喜歡你是靜靜的

  I like for you to be still: it is as though you are absent

  and you hear me from far away and my voice does not touch you

  It seems as though your eyes had flown away

  and it seems that a kiss had sealed your mouth

  我喜歡你是靜靜的:彷彿你消失了一樣

  你從遠處聆聽我,我的聲音卻無法觸及你

  好像你的目光已經遊離飄去

  如同一個吻,封緘了你的嘴

  As all things are filled with my soul

  you emerge from the things, filled with my soul

  You are like my soul, a butterfly of dreams

  and you are like the word Melancholy

  如同我積滿一切的靈魂

  而你從一切中出現,充盈了我的靈魂

  你像我的靈魂,像一隻夢想的蝴蝶

  你如同“憂鬱”這個詞

  I like for you to be still, and you seem far away

  It sounds as though you are lamenting, a butterfly cooing like a dove

  And you hear me from far away, and my voice does not reach you

  Let me come to be still in your silence

  我喜歡你是靜靜的,好像你已遠去

  你聽起來像在悲嘆,一隻如鴿般喁喁細語的蝴蝶

  你從遠處聆聽我,我的聲音卻無法觸及你

  讓我在你的恬謐中安靜無聲

  And let me talk to you with your silence

  that is bright as a lamp, simple as a ring

  You are like the night, with its stillness and constellations

  Your silence is that of a star, as remote and candid

  並且讓我藉著你的沉默與你說話

  你的沉默亮若明燈,簡單如環

  你如黑夜,擁有寂靜與群星

  你的沉默就是星星的沉默,遙遠而明亮

  I like for you to be still: it is as though you are absent

  distant and full of sorrow, as though you had died

  One word then, one smile, is enough

  And I'm happy, happy that it's not true

  我喜歡你是靜靜的:彷彿你消失了一樣

  遠隔千里,滿懷哀慟,彷彿你已不在人世

  彼時,一個字,一個微笑,就已足夠

  而我會感到幸福,因那不是真的而感到幸福