經典的英語美文背誦

  背誦是我們學習英語的很好方法,想找一些適合背誦的經典英語美文嗎?下面小編為大家帶來經典英語美文背誦,希望大家喜歡!

  經典英語美文背誦:夏之眠

  In winter I get up at night

  冬日裡我夜裡起床

  And dress by yellow candle-light

  藉著昏黃的燭光穿衣裳

  In summer, quite the other way,

  夏日裡可不一樣

  I have to go to bed by day.

  我不得不白日裡就睡覺上床

  I have to go to bed and see.

  小鳥兒仍在樹上蹦蹦跳跳

  The birds still hopping on the tree,

  大人們的腳步聲

  Or hear the grown-up people's feet,

  還在大街上回響

  Still going past me in the street.

  我卻得早早睡覺上床

  And does it not seem hard to you,

  天空還是那麼蔚藍,明亮

  When all the sky is clear and blue,

  我多麼想嬉戲,玩耍

  And I should like so much to play,

  你是否覺得

  To have to go to bed by day?

  這時候就睡覺難入夢鄉?

  經典英語美文背誦:風之花

  Windflowers,

  風之花

  Windflowers,

  風之花

  My father told me not to go near them.

  我的父親曾告訴我不要靠近她們

  He said feared them always.

  他一直都心懷畏懼

  And he told me that they carried him away.

  說她們使他失去理智

  Windflowers,

  風之花

  Beautiful windflowers,

  美麗的風之花

  I couldn't wait to touch them, to smell them.

  我等不及要觸碰她們,俯嗅她們

  I held them closely,

  緊緊的擁抱著她們

  Now I can not break away.

  如今我已無法自拔

  The sweet bouquet disappears,

  甜美的花束消失了

  Like the vapor in the desert,

  彷佛沙漠中的一陣煙霧

  So take a warning son,

  小心一點啊孩子

  Windflowers,

  風之花

  Ancient windflowers,

  古老的風之花

  Their beauty captures every young dreamer,

  她們的美麗擄獲了

  who lingers near them,

  每個徘徊不去的年輕夢想者

  But ancient windflowers,

  古老的風之花

  I love you.

  我愛你