簡單勵志英文詩
背誦,隨時以充滿正能量的態度面對生活中的挫折,下面是小編為大家帶來,供你閱讀背誦!
篇一:
When I was a younger, I used to dream about becoming a fireman.
當我還年輕的時候,我曾夢想要成為一名消防隊員。
I thought wow, wouldn’t it be great to ride around,
我想哇,到處跑會很好,
and help people put out fires.
還可以幫助人們撲滅大火。
As I got older, I want to be like my father.
而隨著我逐漸長大,我想成為像我父親那樣。
He taught in a university, and I always look up him.
他在大學裡教書,我總是非常尊敬他。
So that's what I became a teacher.
那就是我成了一名教師的原因。
My father and I have different styles, as do all teachers.
儘管都是教師,但我的父親和我風格迥異。
And we're both teachers and I'm happy.
我們都是教師,我很高興。
In many ways, I feel that I'm living my dream, I am luck.
在許多方面,我覺得自己夢想成真,我感到很幸運。
Sometimes the dreams we've when we're younger,
有時候當我們年輕的時候會擁有夢想,
well, life may push it in another direction.
嗯,人生有可能會朝著另一個方向發展。
And at last we actively pursue our dreams we have to adjust.
最後,我們積極追求我們的夢想,我們必須調整。
After all, your dream won't often pursue you,
畢竟,你的夢想不會經常追求你,
you have to cherish your dream and make it come true.
你要珍惜你的夢想,讓美夢成真。
Perhaps compromising a little is good, perhaps it matters to try different things.
也許妥協一點會很好,或許是該嘗試些不同的東西。
We have to go through that positive limitations.
我們必須通過這個積極的侷限性。
For example, I tried to be a salesman, and I tried to be an invent manager.
例如,我試圖成為一名推銷員,我試圖成為一位發明經理。
Finally I found the place I can grow is help others.
終於我發現自己能成長的地方是幫助別人。
Everyone has a dream, the question is can you make yours reality!
每個人都有一個夢想,問題是你是否能使你自己的成為現實!
篇二:
You are my adversary, but you are not my enemy.
你是我的對手,但不是我的敵人。
For your resistance gives me strength.
因為,你的對抗給予我力量。
You will give me courage.
你的意志帶給我勇氣。
Your spirit ennobles me.
你的精神使我崇高。
And through I aim to defeat you, should I succeed, I will not humiliate you.
我要盡力擊敗你,但即使我勝利了,我也不會羞辱你。
Instead, I will honor you.
相反,我將以你為榮。
For without you, I am a lesser man.
因為如果沒有你,我就無法達成今天的成就。
篇三:
because it rains when we wish it wouldn't,
只因陰晴未必如我們所願,
because men do what they often should't,
只因人們未必都積德行善,
because crops fail,and plans go wrong-
只因作物欠收,計劃流產——
some of us grumble all day long.
我們中的一些人就終日抱怨。
but sometimes,in spite of the care and doubt,
但即使經歷憂慮與質疑,
it seems at last that things work out.
事情似乎終會好轉。
because we lose where we hoped to gain,
只因我們求勝之心落空,
because we suffer a little pain,
只因我們受到少許痛楚,
because we must work when we'd like to play-
只因我們必須工作而未能玩樂——
some of us whimper along life's way.
我們中的一些人就一生嗟嘆。