經典英語詩歌三首
下面是小編整理的英語經典詩歌三篇,歡迎大家閱讀!
英語經典詩歌一:
若你早晨醒來
with more health than illness,
擁有的健康大於不適
you are more blessed than the
比百萬行將就木之人
million who won't survive the week.
你更有福氣。
If you have never experienced
若你從未經歷過
the danger of battle,
戰役的危險,
the loneliness of imprisonment,
鐵窗後的孤寂
the agony of torture or
被凌虐的痛苦,或是
the pangs of starvation,
飢餓的折磨
you are ahead of 20 million people
你超前了
around the world.
全球2千萬人
If you attend a church meeting
若你參加教堂聚會
without fear of harassment,
無需害怕騷擾、
arrest, torture, or death,
被捕、凌虐、或死亡,
you are more blessed than almost
你的福氣比起幾乎
three billion people in the world.
30億人更有福氣
If you have food in your refrigerator,
若你冰箱裡有食物
clothes on your back, a roof over
身上有衣服、頭上
your head and a place to sleep,
有屋頂、有地方可睡
you are richer than 75% of this world.
你比全球3/4人口富有
英語經典詩歌二:
I am not yours, not lost in you,
Not lost, although I long to be
Lost as a candle lit at noon,
Lost as a snowflake in the sea.
我不屬於你,也沒有沉迷於你,
沒有,儘管我是如此希冀
像正午的蠟燭融化,
像雪花融匯在大海里。
You love me, and I find you still
A spirit beautiful and bright,
Yet I am I, who long to be
Lost as a light is lost in light.
你愛我,我也知道
你依然是一個精靈,聰明又美麗。
可我就是我,渴望著
像光一樣迷失在光裡。
Oh plunge me deep in love—put out
My senses, leave me deaf and blind,
Swept by the tempest of your love,
A taper in a rushing wind.
啊,將我深深地拋進愛裡吧,
滅掉我的心智,讓我耳聾眼迷,
捲入你愛的暴風雨,
做狂風中的纖燭一支。
英語經典詩歌三:
Love is more than a word
愛情不單是個詞語
It says so much
它有太多太多對人傾訴
When I see these four letters
只要看到它的書寫
I almost feel your touch
簡直覺得你在觸碰我的肌膚
This only happened since I fell in love with you.
自從與你相愛之後,這種變化便悄然生出
Why this word does this
要問這個字眼為何如此神奇
I haven’t got a clue
我如墮五里雲霧