發盤還盤英文範文怎麼寫
在國際貿易實務中,我們與客戶進行英文發盤函英文還盤函的往來是很平常的。下面是小編給大家帶來發盤還盤英文版,供大家參閱!
發盤英文範文篇1
Dear Miss Zhang,,
We welcome you for your enquiry of December 9 and thank you for your interest in our commodities. We are enclosing some copies of our illustrated catalogues and a price list giving the details you asked for, we trust that you will agree that our products and price appeal to the most selective buyer. This offer is subject to your acceptance within 10 days. It would to your great interest to make a trial of these goods.
Thank you again for your interest in our products. We hope you will find our quotation satisfactory and look forward to receiving your order.
Yours Sincerely
Zhang Ying
發盤英文範文篇2
To whom it may concern:
October 1 that letter, ask us your electric drill cost, insurance and freight price of Sydney. This reply, we are now offer 1800 sets of electric drill, each box $4.20 price CIF Sydney, not later than October 30, 2009 shipment. Payment is to be irrevocable documentary usance l/c. This offer is subject to your reply
Yours Sincerely
發盤英文寫作常用句型
Buying Offer 購貨發盤
1.We are prepared to order 20 cases of black tea at 10 pounds per kilogram.
我公司準備訂購二十箱紅茶,每公斤十英磅。
2.We now order 10 machine tools at US $ 10 000 per set CIF Shanghai.
我公司現訂購十臺機床,每臺CIF***到岸價***上海1萬美圓。
3.We are ready to purchase 200 tons of copper at the price closed at London Metal Exchange on 15 th.
我公司即可按倫敦五金交易所15日價購買二百噸銅。
4.We can book 20 000 tons of fertilizers at US $ 200 per ton FOB Osaka.
我公司可訂購二萬噸化肥,FOB***離岸價***大阪,每噸 二百美圓。
5.We'd like to buy 100 tons of bitter apricot kernels as per the terms and conditions reached last time, to be shipped at the end of March.
我公司想按上次談成的期限和條件訂購二百噸苦杏仁。三月底交貨。
Selling Offer 售貨發盤
6.We can supply 1000 tons of tallow at US $ 300 per ton FOB Sydney.
我公司可供一千噸獸脂,每噸300美圓,FOB***離岸價***悉尼。
7.We'd like to supply you 100 tons of walnuts at the price reached last time plus 5%.
敝公司想按上次交易價加5%向貴公司供應一百噸核桃仁。
8.We now offer l00 tons of bitter apricot kernels at the lowest US S 1000 per ton CIF Shanghai.
我公司現報盤一百噸苦杏仁,每噸最低一千美圓CIF***到岸價***上海。
9.We are prepared to offer 1000 tons of groundnut at the market price for immediate shipment.
我公司準備按市場價供應一千噸花生仁,即期裝運。
10.This is our offer for 10 000 pieces of table cloth at US CIF New York.
這是我公司的報盤,一萬塊檯布,每塊5美圓,CIF***到岸價***紐約。
Stipulating the Term of Validity 規定有效期
11.The offer is open for three days.
該報盤有效期為三天。
12.The offer remains valid until October 15th.
該報盤有效期至十月十五日。
13.The offer is subject to your acceptance reaching us before October 15th.
該報盤以貴公司的接受於十月十五日以前到達敝公司為準。
14.The offer is subject to your reply reaching here within ten days.
該報盤以貴公司十日內復到有效。
15.The offer holds good till October l0th our time.
該報盤有效期至我地時間十月十日。
Making the Offer Unbinding 使發盤無約束力
16.The offer is without engagement.
該報盤無約束力。
17.The offer is subject to our final confirmation.
該報盤以以我公司最後確認為準。
18.The offer is subject to prior sale.
該報盤以未售出前為準。
19.The offer is subject to the goods being unsold.
該報盤的該批貨未售出時為準。
20.The offer is subject to withdrawal without notice.
該報盤不經通知即可撤回。