有關於做家務的情景英語口語

  其實學習英語口語最重要的是要堅持下去,今天小編給大家整理了有關英語口語的情景對話,大家要好好看一看,背一背,這樣才能更快的提升英語成績哦,有需要的同學可以收藏起來哦

  一你能幫我熨燙一下襯衫嗎 Ironing

  AMy shirt needs ironing. Could you please help me with that, Mary?

  我的襯衫需要熨一下。你能幫個忙嗎,瑪麗?

  BNo way. Do it yourself.

  不行。你自己幹吧。

  APlease, I promise this is the last time.

  求求你啦,我保證這是最後一次。

  BOK, I'll iron your shirt for you, but only if you make me a cup of coffee.

  好吧,我來為你熨襯衫,但條件是你給我煮一杯咖啡。

  二我馬上就把這些盤子洗淨

  AYou shouldn't let the dirty dishes accumulate in the sink!

  你不應該把髒盤子堆積在哪裡。

  BI know, I should wash them right away.

  知道了,我必須馬上去洗掉它們。

  三我們一定要拆掉這棵聖誕樹嗎

  AOk, honey, time to take down the Christmas tree.

  行了,親愛的,該拿走聖誕樹上的東西了。

  BDo we have to?

  必須拿下嗎?

  ACome on, it’s losing needles all the time and the branches are sagging.

  快點,它總是往下掉松針,而且樹枝已下垂。

  BIt’s not that bad, besides it really looks nice in that corner. It gives the room a good atmosphere.

  沒那麼糟糕,況且放在那個角落裡看上去確實很好。它使房間有個好氣氛。

  AA good atmosphere? The tree is falling apart, and it’s messing up the room.

  好氣氛?聖誕樹都七零八落了,還使房間裡亂糟糟的。

  BBut it makes the place feel so much like Christmas. I’d really hate to have to take it down.

  但它使這裡感覺像過聖誕節一樣。我實在不願拿下它。

  ABut Christmas was two weeks ago! It’s been there only because we’ve been too busy to get rid of it.

  但是聖誕節已經過去兩個星期了。它還留在那是因為我們一直太忙,沒有時間清理它。

  BI know, but it seems like such a shame to have to take it away.

  我知道,但是拿走它似乎是個遺憾。

  ABut it’s falling apart, and the cat keeps playing with the lower branches.

  但是它正變得七零八落,貓還總是玩弄下面的樹枝。

  BI know, I know. But it reminds me of the great Christmas we just had. All of us were here -- my parents, your parents, the kids, and the cousins -- the food was good, and everybody got what they wanted.

  我知道,我知道。但它使我想起了我們剛剛度過的快樂的聖誕節。所有的人都在――我的父母,你的父母,孩子們和堂兄弟姐妹們――食物很好,並且每個人都得到了所想要的。

  AYeah, it was a good Christmas. It won’t always be this good, but we can’t make it last longer than it should.

  是的,是一個愉快的聖誕節。它不會總是這樣好,但我們不能使它持續太長的時間。

  BOk, fine. We need to take down the tree.

  是,行。我們需要拿走聖誕樹。

  AI’ll make a deal with you. We’ll leave it up until Sunday, and then we’ll take it down after church.

  我向你說定了。我們將把它保留至星期天,做完禮拜後再拿下它。