接聽電話英語對話

  在經濟全球化的今天,很多行業都對英語口語人才有迫切的需求,流利的英語口語已成為社會和國際交往中的一項重要技能。小編整理了,歡迎閱讀!

  一

  請接1616號分機 Extension 1616, please

  X:Switchboard. Which extension would you like?

  這兒是總機,請問您要接哪個分機呢?

  Y:Extension 1616, please.

  請接1616號分機。

  X:I'm afraid the line is busy at the moment. Just hold on, please.

  現在恐怕佔線,請等一等。

  Y:Then, will you try extension 235?

  那能不能幫我接235號分機?

  X:Certainty, sir.

  沒問題,先生。

  二

  你的聲音很不清楚 You sound very indistinct

  A:Hello, this is Sheila from Huawei Corp. Is that Li Lei?

  你好,我是華為公司的希拉。你是李磊嗎?

  B:Yes, speaking.

  是的。

  A:I am glad to tell you that you are supposed to come for an interview tomorrow. Are you free tomorrow?

  我很高興通知你明天來而試。你明天可以來嗎?

  B:Can you speak a little louder? You sound very indistinct with the hissing noise.

  你能大點聲音嗎?你的聲音很不清楚,有嘶嘶聲。

  A:Well, I can't hear you.

  嗯,我聽不到你的聲音。

  三

  需要留言嗎? May I take a message?

  A:Hello, Oriental Hotel.

  您好,這裡是東方旅館。

  B:I'd like to speak to Michael Baker, please.

  請找邁克爾.貝克接電話。

  A:I'm sorry, Mr. Baker is not in. May I take a message?

  對不起,貝克先生不在。需要留言嗎?

  B:Yes.Tell him Mr.Cook called and ask him to return my call soon as he gets back.

  好吧。告訴他庫克先生打來電話,讓他回來後就給我回電話。

  A:All right, Mr. Cook. I'll have Mr. Baker call you back as soon as he gets here.

  好的,庫克先生。我會讓貝克先生一回來就給你回電話。