有關超市購物英語對話

  對話教學是小學英語課堂教學中比較普通的課型,它幾乎涵蓋了小學英語所有年級所有單元內容的英語學習。小編整理了,歡迎閱讀!

  一

  Louise: Hey, Julia … Look at those desserts! How about baking some cookies today?嘿,茱莉亞。。。看那邊的甜品!今天烤一些餅乾怎麼樣?

  Julia: Hmm … Yeah, that's a great idea! While we're here, let’s pick up the ingredients.嗯。。。好的,好主意。既然到這兒了,我們就買些材料吧、

  Julia: OK, what do we need?好的,我們需要什麼?

  Louise: The recipe calls for flour, sugar and butter. Oh, and we also need eggs and chocolate chips.食譜上說需要麵粉, 糖和黃油。哦,我們還要買雞蛋和巧克力豆。

  Julia: Why don't you get the dairy ingredients? You'll find those in the refrigerated section in the back of the store. I'll get the dry ingredients — they're in aisle 10.要不你去買乳製品?在超市的後面冰櫃區你能找到的。我去幹貨材料區,10通道那裡。

  Louise: Great! Let's meet at the checkout.太好了。我們在收銀臺見。

  Julia: OK. See you there.好的,收銀臺見。

  二

  john:

  what is that in your hand?

  你手上拿的是什麼?

  sally:

  an ad the supermarket put in our mailbox.

  我們信箱裡塞的超市廣告。

  john:

  are there any bargains?

  有什麼便宜東西嗎?

  sally:

  yes, there are. i plan to go shopping there this weekend.

  有啊,我打算週末去買點兒。

  三

  Stocker: Can I help you find something?

  上貨工人: 你在找什麼,我能幫忙嗎?

  Meg: Yes, I'm looking for coffee.

  梅格: 好,我在找咖啡。

  Stocker: That's on aisle 3. Let me show you where it is.

  上貨工人: 咖啡在三號走道。我帶你過去吧。

  Meg: Thanks. Hmm, I don't see the Jitters brand that I normally buy.

  梅格: 謝謝。嗯,我沒看到我平常買的 Jitters 牌咖啡。

  Stocker: It looks like we're out of stock. We should get another shipment next week.

  上貨工人 :看起來已經脫銷了。下星期我們應該會再進貨。

  Meg: Okay, I'll check back. I'm also looking for the Fructose brand soda, but I didn't see it in the soda aisle.

  梅格: 好吧,我回頭再買。我還要買 Fructose 牌的汽水,但在汽水區我並沒有看見這個牌子。

  Stocker: I'm afraid that's been discontinued. Their parent company no longer makes soda.

  上貨工人: 恐怕已經停止銷售了。他們總公司不再生產汽水了。

  M eg: Really? I love Fructose soda. How about the Mushy brand bread? I didn't see it when I checked the bread aisle.

  梅格: 真的嗎?我愛喝 Fructose 汽水。那麼 Mushy 牌的麵包呢?剛才在麵包區我也沒有看見它。

  Stocker: We no longer stock the Mushy brand. There were so quality control issues at the company, so we've pulled all of their products from the shelves. Can I help you find anything else?

  上貨工人: 我們不再進 Mushy 牌面包的貨了。這個公司出現了質量問題,所以我們將他們所有的商品都下架了。還有什麼需要我幫您找的嗎?

  Meg: No, I guess I'll just have to try some new brands. Oh, yes, do you carry Worm organic apples?

  梅格: 不了,我想我不得不嘗試一些新品牌了。啊,你們有 Worm 牌的有機蘋果嗎?

  Stocker: We normally do, but they're out of season right now. We won't have any until early summer.

  上貨工人: 平常有,但現在已不是產這種蘋果的季節了。直到夏初才會有貨。

  Meg: All of this shopping and I have nothing to show for it. I guess I'm going home empty-handed.

  梅格: 今天出來購物,一點成績都沒有。我想我要空手回家了。

  Stocker: We do have chocolate cakes and cookies on sale.

  上貨工人: 我們店裡的巧克力蛋糕和餅乾正在促銷。

  Meg: I'm there!

  梅格: 我就在這裡!