關於超市購物英語帶翻譯
英語對話教學是中學英語教學的重要組成部分,它對提高學生英語口語水平,培養學生的語言交際能力都有很大的作用。小編整理了,歡迎閱讀!
篇一
A:Would you give me some fruits? How much are these oranges?
能給我一些水果嗎?這些橘子要多少錢?
B:Seventy cents a piece.
一個7角。
A:How about this one?
這個怎樣?
B:Sixty cents a piece.
6角一個。
A:Well, I'll take five of the seventy cent ones, and those grapefruits sweet?
哦,我要5個7角的,另外這些葡萄柚甜嗎?
B:Sure! They are very fresh, first of all. We sell at a bargain, and you make a wise purchase if you buy them today. Eighty cents only,a piece.
當然甜!最重要的是新鮮。我們便宜賣,如果你今天買就很划算了,一個只要8角。
A:I follow you and I'll take three just for my trial.
我聽你的,我買3個試試。
B:Thank you very much and anything else?
非常謝謝你,還要其他東西嗎?
A:That's all.Thank you.
就只要這些了。謝謝。
篇二
STEVE: We need to buy some beer too. Where is the beer?
史提夫:我們還需要買一些啤酒,啤酒在哪裡?
DEREK: They don't have beer in this supermarket. We have to go to the liquor store.
狄瑞克:超市是不賣啤酒的,我們要到賣酒的店買才行。
STEVE: Huh? They don't have beer. How can that be?
史提夫:什麼?這裡不賣酒,怎麼可能?
DEREK: It's a state law.This state doesn't allow supermarkets to sell beer. Only in liquor stores.
狄瑞克:這是州立的法律。這個州不允許超市賣酒,只有賣酒的店才有。
STEVE: That's too strict. It's silly.
史提夫:這太苛刻,也很愚蠢。
DEREK: I know. I agree with you.
狄瑞克:我同意你的說法。
DEREK: Excuse me. Do you sell organic vegetables here?
狄瑞克:請問你們賣有機蔬菜嗎?
EMPLOYEE: Yes, we do. They're right in front of you.The organic vegetables are marked with the blue label. Here. Do you see?
店員:有的,就在你前面。有機蔬菜都有藍色的標籤。在這裡,看到了嗎?
DEREK: Sure. Thank you.You should have a sign. That way people could identify which are organic and which aren't.
狄瑞克:唔,謝謝。你們應該要有標示,讓顧客知道哪些是有機蔬菜,哪些不是。
EMPLOYEE: They're labeled on the packet, sir.
店員:它們在包裝上有標示,先生。
DEREK: One more question.
狄瑞克:還有一個問題。
EMPLOYEE: Yes?
店員:請說。
DEREK: We need to buy some soy sauce. Which aisle is the soy sauce in?
狄瑞克:我們想買一些醬油,醬油在哪一個走道?
EMPLOYEE: That would be in aisle 7, with the condiments. It is right next to the ketchup.
店員:在第七走道,和調味品一起,就在蕃茄醬的旁邊。
DEREK: Thank you. Do you want paper or plastic bags?
狄瑞克:謝謝。你要紙袋或塑膠袋?
STEVE: Plastic bags.
史提夫:塑膠袋。
DEREK: And do you want to drive up?
狄瑞克:你需要搬運服務嗎?
STEVE: What do you mean?
史提夫:什麼意思?
DEREK: We can have someone put the bags in our trunk for us. We just drive up to that door over there.
狄瑞克:他們可以幫我們把東西搬到卡車上。我們只要把車子開到那扇門那兒。
STEVE: Wow! That's convenient. But I think we can take the groceries by ourselves.
史提夫:哇,好方便!不過我想我們可以自己提這些雜貨。
DEREK: Yes, our car is not parked far away.I'll tell the cashier we don't want to drive up. It should be about ninety dollars all together.
狄瑞克:好的,我們的車子沒停多遠。我告訴收銀員不要這項服務,全部大概要90美元錢。
STEVE: Here is one-hundred. I will go look at the magazine rack, okay?
史提夫:這裡是100美元。我可不可以去雜誌架那兒看看?
篇三
貝蒂:
Here, take one of these trolleys. What do you want exactly?
這兒。來推一輛手推車。你都想買些什麼啊?
瓊:
I`m looking for things to stuff dumplings and spring rolls with; I also need some soy sauce and vinegar. Oh, and some lichens or honeydew melon.
我想買一些水餃和春捲餡。還想買醬和醋。哦。回去路上還想買點兒荔枝和蜜瓜。
貝蒂:
The fruit and vegetables are over there.
蔬菜和水果在那邊。
瓊:
Capsicums, eggplants, coconuts, pineapples? They do have everything! Look at the price for these bean sprouts-65 pence a pound. Now, that is expensive.
辣椒。茄子。椰子。菠蘿--這裡的東西很全阿!看看這些豆芽的價格-每磅要65美分。這太貴了。
貝蒂:
You`d probably get them cheaper in Sohu. But that`s a long way to go just to buy vegetables.
如果你去Sohu的話可能會便宜一些。但只是為了買蔬菜要跑很遠。
瓊:
Where do I pay?
在哪兒付錢?
貝蒂:
Just put what you want in the trolley. We pay at the checkout. What else do you need?
只需把你想要的放在車裡就行了。在外面的收銀臺結賬。你還需要什麼?
瓊:
Over there.
那邊看看。
- 關於超市購物英語帶翻譯
- 招聘面試時的自我介紹方法
- 工程專案技術員的主要工作職責
- 義大利麵的做法
- 外婆的手紋閱讀答案
- 大學生如何做到嚴守黨的紀律3篇
- 如何修復硬碟分割槽表
- 監理公司會議紀要範文3篇
- 各種學術研討會邀請函模板
- 適合安靜時候聽的歌曲排行榜
- 海賊王陽光號素描鉛筆畫圖片欣賞
- 保護生態環境的宣傳標語精選
- 試論貝多芬音樂作品中人文精神與音樂形式的關係
- 關於女生節活動策劃書
- 關於英語笑話故事小短文閱讀
- 白血病捐款倡議書範文
- 萵筍炒雞蛋美味又健康的做法
- 兒童記憶力不好吃什麼好
- 臺式電腦開機後顯示器花屏怎麼辦
- 非主流火星文繁體網名
- 康熙字典五行屬金的字
- 康熙字典五行屬木的字
- 康熙字典五行屬水的字
- 康熙字典五行屬火的字
- 康熙字典五行屬土的字