關於英語看病的英語口語

  小編知道可能英語在同學們心中就是一個非常難學習的一個科目,所以同學們在學習的時候一定不要偷懶哦,小編今天給大家帶來的是英語的口語的情景對話,我們要多多看看,才能更快的提升成績哦,大家趕緊行動起來吧

  一配處方藥

  AGood afternoon, sir. What can I do for you?

  先生,午安。我能為您服務嗎?

  BI'd like to get this prescription filled.

  我要配這張處方。

  ANo problem. Please wait a minute. Here is your medicine, sir. Take two tablets after each meal and once before bed.

  沒問題。請等一下。先生,這是您的藥。每餐飯後吃兩顆,睡前一顆。

  BThanks. Do you sell aspirin here?

  謝謝。你們這裡賣阿司匹靈嗎?

  AYes, our over-the-counter medicine is over there on that shelf.

  有的,我們不需要醫師處方的藥就在那邊的架上。

  BOh, I see it. Do you have multi-vitamins?

  唔,我看看。你們有綜合維他命嗎?

  AYes, right over here.

  有的,就在這裡。

  BThat'll be $16.00.

  一共十六元。

  AHere's a twenty.

  這是二十元。

  BHere's your change. Thank you.

  這是找您的零錢,謝謝。

  二預約醫生

  ADoctor Ruth's office, may I help you?

  魯絲醫生辦公室,我可以為您服務嗎?

  BYes, I'd like to make an appointment to see the doctor. My name is Randy Horn.

  好啊,我想和醫生約診。我叫藍蒂·郝恩。

  ALet's see, Mr. Horn...The doctor's schedule is full today. Would tomorrow be all right?

  我看看,郝恩先生……今天醫生的時間表已排滿了。明天可以嗎?

  BYeah, I guess I can survive until tomorrow.

  可以,我想我還可以活到明天。

  AWould you prefer to come in in the morning or the afternoon?

  您要在上午過來還是下午呢?

  BIn the morning, if possible.

  可能的話,在上午。

  AThe doctor has an opening at 10:30 tomorrow. I'll put you down for then.

  醫生明天上午十點半開始看診。我會把您登記在那個時候。

  BThat would be fine.

  那就好。

  AOkay, Mr. Horn, see you tomorrow at 10:30.

  郝恩先生,明天十點半見。