關於複習和畢業的英語情景對話
小編今天給大家整理了的是關於英語口語的情景對話,我們學習英語一定要堅持哦,堅持就是勝利,所以我們要認真的好好複習哦,有需要的同學可以收藏文章起來哦。
謝謝你幫我複習並鼓勵我全力以赴
Ayou look better today. How did your test go?
你今天看起來好多了.你的測驗怎麼樣?
Bmuch better than it did yesterday.
比昨天好多了!
Adid you pass?
及格了嗎?
BI not only passed my test, but I aced it! I'm so happy!
不僅及格了,而且成績還特別高!我真高興!
Ayou should be. You worked really hard last night preparing for it.
應該的.你昨晚複習的特別認真.
Bthanks for helping me with it. If you hadn't encouraged me to do my best, I wouldn't have ever been able to pass.
謝謝你幫我複習.如果不是你鼓勵我要全力以赴,我肯定及格不了.
Ayou don't have to thank me. It's just a part of my job as your counsellor.
你不用感謝我,作為你的輔導員,這是我工作分內的事.
Bdid you always do well at school?
你上學的時候是不是總是學得很好?
Ano, in fact, I was terrible at taking exams.
不是,實際上我曾經很害怕考試.
Breally?
真的嗎?
Asure, but my teachers always encouraged me to do the best that I could and that helped me a lot. When are your final exams?
沒錯,不過我的老是總是鼓勵我讓我盡力而為,這幫了我不少忙.你們的期末考試是什麼時候?
BI'll get my finals in two months.
兩個月以後.
Awhen do you plan on studying for those exams?
你打算什麼時候開始準備這些考試?
Bmost students just cram the night beforehead.
大多數學生都打算在考前突擊.
Ado you think that's a good idea?
你覺得這是個好辦法嗎?
Bno, I think I should study a little bit at a time, starting a few weeks before the exam.
不是, 我想我應該平時每次學一點,考試前早提早幾周複習.
Athat sounds like a good idea. What are you going to do if you have any questions while you're studying?
這樣聽起來不錯.如果學習的時候遇到困難,你會怎麼辦?
BI'll go and talk to my professor or a learning support assistant.
我會去找我的教授或者助教諮詢.
Ait sounds like you've learned something useful this year!
聽起來你這一年學了不少有用的東西嘛.
你畢業後有什麼打算嗎 Plan for the future
AYou'll soon graduate from your university. Do you have any plans for the future?
你就快大學畢業了.對未來有什麼打算嗎?
BI'm planning to go to graduate school, but I also want to find a job. Otherwise, I'll have nowhere to go if I fail the entrance exam.
我想讀研究生,還想找工作,不然如果沒考上就沒出路了.
ADo you have a clear career path to follow?
你想好職業發展道路了嗎?
Bcareer path? I'm not sure.
職業發展道路?不太清楚.
Awhat kind of job do you want after graduation?
畢業後你想做什麼樣的工作?
BI want to become a professor, a lawyer, an editor, a civil servant...
我想做教授,律師,編輯,公務員...
Await! You can't do so many things at the same time. What exactly do you want?
停停停!你不能同時做那麼多份工作的.你到底想從事怎樣的職業?
BI don't know. Do you have any advice for me?
我不知道.能提些建議嗎?
Ayeah,you should first decide what kind of career you really want, plan your career path, and then try your best to achieve your goal.
好,你應該先決定到底要從事怎樣的職業,規劃職業道路,然後盡力去實現目標.
BI think perhaps I need to buy a few years while I figure out about my career.
我想我可能需要幾年時間來確定職業方向.
Ano, you can't waste your time wandering around. If you want a job that requires a higher degree or diploma, you should focus on your graduate school extrance exam;if you want a job that needs working
不行,你不能把時間稀裡糊塗地浪費了.如果你想做的工作需要高學歷高文憑,你就應該好好準備研究生入學考試;如果你想做的工作需要工作經驗,你就應該開始找工作了,繼續深造的事可以晚點再考慮
Bthank you so much for your advice. I'll think it over.
謝謝你的建議.我會好好考慮的.