小學二年級英語對話故事

  小學英語中的對話教學是整個小學英語教學中培養學生評議交際能力的一個必不可少的組成部分。小編整理了小學二年級英語對話,歡迎閱讀!

  小學二年級英語對話一

  A:Can I help you?

  B:Yes. I am a bit confused. My sociology class is supposed to read a chapter in a book called Sociology and the Modern Age. According to the syllabus, the book is in the library, but I haven't been able to find it.

  A:Do you have your syllabus with you? May I see it?

  B:Yes, uh....I put it in the front of my sociology notebook. Oh, here it is.

  A:Let me see. Oh yes. Your professor has placed this book on reserve. That means you cannot find it on the shelves in its usual place. You need to go to a special room called the reserve room. It's down the hall and to the right.

  B:I'm sorry - I still don't understand.

  A:You see, your professor wants every one in the class to read the chapter. If one student removes the book from the library, it is likely that none of the other students will have the opportunity to read it. So, your professor has insured that all students have the opportunity to read it by placing it on reserve.

  B:So, will I be able to find this book?

  A:Yes, when a book is on reserve, a student can go to the reserve room and ask the reserve librarian for the book. The student can have the book for a few hours, and he or she MUST read it in the library during that time. That way, the book stays in the library, and all students have a chance to read it.

  B:Okay. Thank you. I understand now.

  A:Will there be anything else?

  B:No! I am on my way to the reserve room. Thanks again!

  小學二年級英語對話二

  A:This is my admission card, and these are the books .

  這是我的借書卡,這些是書。

  B:OK, a moment, please.

  好的,請等一下。

  A:By the way, can I renew the borrowing?

  順便問一下,我能續借嗎?

  B:For which one?

  借哪一本呢?

  A:Sense and Sensibility, English version.

  理智與情感,英文版的。

  B:Yes, of course.

  可以,當然可以。

  A:Can I just do it here?

  那我就在這兒續借可以嗎?

  B:Sorry. No. You should go to the other counter.

  對不起,不行。你要到那邊的那個櫃檯去。

  A:OK, thanks.

  好的,謝謝。

  B:Sorry, this biography is over the deadline. You should pay extra for it.

  不好意思,這本自傳已經超過了期限。你得付超期的錢。

  A:I was thinking of buying this from the bookstore when my father got this from the library…anyway, how much should I pay?

  我爸爸從圖書館借回來的時候我就覺得他還不如去買一本……不管怎麼樣,我該付多少錢?

  B:3 Yuan, please.

  3塊錢。

  A:Here you are. Thanks.

  給你。謝謝。

  B:You are welcome. See you next time.

  不用謝。下次見。

  小學二年級英語對話三

  A:Excuse me, can you tell me the name of the book you read?

  不好意思,打擾一下,你能告訴我你看的是什麼書嗎?

  B:Harry Potter.

  哈利波特。

  A:Harry Potter? Is that book funny?

  哈利波特。書很有趣嗎?

  B:Actually, the language itself is not so funny, but you can imagine the scene, that's funny.

  事實上,文字本身不是很有趣,但是你可以想象一下那個場景,那非常的有趣。

  A:Got it.

  原來是這樣啊。

  B:Have you ever read this book before?

  你看過這本書嗎?

  A:No, but my little brother likes it very much.

  沒有,但是我弟弟特別喜歡看。

  B:It's really a good book. You will like it too.

  確實是本好書,你會喜歡的。

  A:I'll try to read it. Actually, I like literature very much.

  我試著去讀一下。事實上,我非常喜歡文學。

  B:Wow, that sounds like a scholar. By the way, who's your favorite writer?

  是嗎?聽起來你像個學者。那你最喜歡的文學作者是誰呢?

  A:Jane Austen.

  簡.奧斯丁。

  B:Me too. Pride and Prejudice is my favorite.

  我也是。《傲慢與偏見》是我的最愛。

  A:I like it too. But Sense and Sensibility is my favorite.

  我也非常喜歡那本書,但是《理智與情感》才是我的最愛。