英語面試中常見的問答

  Q: Are you a multi-tasked individual?***你是一位可以同時承擔數項工作的人嗎?*** orDo you work well under stress or pressure?

  ***你能承受工作上的壓力嗎?***

  A: Yes, I think so.

  ***是的,我想是的。***

  A: The trait is needed in my current ***or previous*** position and I know I can handle it well.

  ***這種特點就是我目前***先前***工作所需要的,我知道我能應付自如。***

  Q: What is your strongest trait***s***?***你個性上最大的特點是什麼?***

  A: Helpfulness and caring.

  ***樂於助人和關心他人。***

  A: Adaptability and sense of humor.

  ***適應能力和幽默感。***

  A: Cheerfulness and friendliness.

  ***樂觀和友愛。***

  Q: What contribution did you make to your current ***previous*** organization?***你對目前或從前的工作單位有何貢獻?***

  A: I have finished three new projects, and I am sure I can apply my experience to this position.

  ***我已經完成個新專案,我相信能將自己的經驗用在這份工作上。***

  Q: What do you think you are worth to us?***你怎麼認為你對我們有價值呢?***

  A: I feel I can make some positive contributions to your company in the future.

  ***我覺得我對貴公司能做些積極性的貢獻。***

  Q: What make you think you would be a success in this position?***你如何知道你能勝任這份工作?***

  A: My graduate school training combined with my internship should qualify me for this particular job. I am sure I will be successful.

  ***我在研究所的訓練,加上實習工作,使我適合這份工作。我相信我能成功。***

  Q: How would your friends or colleagues describe you?***你的朋友或同事怎樣形容你?***

  A: pause a few seconds.

  ***稍等幾秒鐘再答,表示慎重考慮。***

  They say Mr. Chen is an honest, hardworking and responsible man who deeply cares for his family and friends.

  ***他們說陳先生是位誠實、工作努力,負責任的人,他對家庭和朋友都很關心。***

  A: They say Mr. Chen is a friendly, sensitive, caring and determined person.

  ***他們說陳先生是位很友好、敏感、關心他人和有決心的人。***