簡單有趣的英文小笑話短文
笑話,是民間文學中的一朵奇葩,具有語言詼諧、故事生動、短小精悍的特點。小編整理了,歡迎閱讀!
篇一
Learning to Share
學習共同分享
Johnny divided a piece of pie into two pieces, kept the bigger piece for himself and gave the smaller piece to his sister.
強尼把一塊派一分為二,把大的留給自己,小的給他妹妹。
"Hey," said his sister, "if I'd divided the pie, I would have kept the smaller piece for myself. "
“嘿,如果是我來分那塊派,我會把小的留給我自己,”妹妹說
"Well, that's what you got, so what are you complaining about?"
“你不是分到小塊的嗎,還抱怨什麼呢?”
篇二
Aren't Kidss Wonderful ?
小孩子實在了不起!
Mother got on the train with Little Johnny and Little Ronny.
媽媽和小強尼、小羅尼一起搭乘火車。
Little Johnny was full of questions, as usual: "What's an emergency brake, Mommy?"
小強尼一如往常問東問西,“媽咪,什麼是緊急煞車?"
“Why did that policeman ask to see our tickets?"
“為什麼那位警察叔叔要看我們的車票?"
"Why can't I lean out the window?" etc.
“為什麼身體不能伸出窗外?"等等諸如此類問題。
His mother was becoming ever more exasperated.
媽媽實在忍不住要發脾氣了。
Finally, Little Johnny asked, "What was that last station we stopped at, Mommy?"
最後小強尼又問:“媽咪,剛剛火車停靠的是哪一站?”
"I don't know, Johnny, and will you please stop pestering me? I'm trying to read. "
“我不知道,強尼,你可不可以不要煩我,我正在看書呢!”
A few minutes of silence passed. Then Johnny said, "It's too bad you don't know what station that was, 'cause that's where Little Ronny got off. "
一陣安靜後,強尼說:“真糟糕,你竟然不知道羅尼下車的那個車站。"
篇三
A Lesson in Philosophy
哲學課一則
Why worry?
何必憂慮呢?
Really, you have only two things.to worry about-either you are sick or you are well.
真的,你只有兩件事要擔心,你不是會生病就是身體健康。
If you are well, you have nothing to worry about,
如果你身體健康,那麼就沒什麼好擔心的。
and if you are sick, you have only two things to worry about-either you get well or you die.
如果生病的話,只要擔憂兩件事,你不是康復就是死亡。
If you get well, you have nothing to worry about,
如果你康復的話,什麼也不必擔心。
and if you die, you have only two things to worry about-either you go to heaven or you go to hell.
如果不幸死亡的話,你只要擔心兩件事,你不是上天堂就是下地獄。
If you go to heaven, you have nothing to worry about,
如果上天堂,什麼也不需要你擔憂。
and if you go to hell.you'll be so busy shaking hands with old friends, you won't have time to worry !
要是下地獄的話,你會忙著和老朋友握手寒暄,連擔憂事情的時間都沒有!