短一點的四年級英語笑話

  笑話是人們生活中不可或缺的組成部分,與社會密切相關。小編精心收集了,供大家欣賞學習!

  :沒射中

  Peter joined the army when he was eighteen, and for several months he was taught how to be a good soldier. He did quite well in everything except shooting. One day he and his friends were practicing their shooting, and all of them were doing quite well except Peter. After he had shot at the target nine times and had not hit it once,the officer who was trying to teach the young soldiers to shoot said, You're quite hopeless, Peter! Don't waste your last bullet too! Go behind that wall and shoot yourself with it!

  彼得十八歲那年參了軍,他需要參加幾個月的學習以成為一名好士兵。彼得在其他方面都做得很好,但是射擊不行。一天他和夥伴們練習射擊,除了彼得其他人都沒有問題。他射了九次,一次也沒有命中目標。這時,教新兵射擊的教官說:彼得,你看來是沒希望了,不要連最後一發子彈都浪費掉!去那堵牆後面用它向自己打一槍吧。

  Peter felt ashamed. He went behind the wall, and a few seconds later the officer and the other young soldiers heard the sound of a shot.

  彼得感到非常慚愧。他走到那堵牆後面。幾分鐘後,教官和新兵們聽到一聲槍響。

  Heavens! The officer said. Has that silly man really shot himself?

  上帝!教官叫起來,難道那個笨蛋真的朝自己開槍了?

  He ran behind the wall anxiously, but Peter was all right. I'm sorry, sir, he said, but I missed again.

  他急忙跑到那堵牆後面,發現彼得安然無恙。對不起,長官,他說,我還是沒有命中。

  :腿短的好處

  Son: Why are hen's legs so short?

  兒子:“為什麼母雞的腿這麼短呢?”

  Dad: You're a fool. If the hen's legs were too long, wouldn't they drop their eggs into pieces when laying?

  父親:“你真笨。如果母雞的腿太長,它們下蛋的時候,雞蛋豈不都摔碎了?”

  :為什麼哭

  Little Johnny came downstairs bellowing lustily. His mother asked, "What's the matter now?"

  "Dad was hanging pictures, and just hit his thumb with a hammer," said Johnny through his tears.

  "That's not so serious," soothed his mother. "I know you're upset, but a big boy like you shouldn't cry at something like that. Why didn't you just laugh?"

  "I did!" sobbed Johnny.

  :太太讓我站的

  Everybody on earth dies and goes to heaven.

  世上的每一個人都上了天堂。

  God comes and says. "I want the men to make two lines.

  神說:“要男人分成兩隊,

  One line for the men that dominated their women on earth

  一是在世上控制女人的男人,

  and the other line for the men that were whipped by their women.

  另一是被女人鞭打的男人。

  Also, I want all the women to go with St Peter."

  另外女子自成一隊,跟著聖彼德去。”

  Said and done, and there are two lines.

  不一會兒,隊伍分成兩隊。

  The line of the men that were whipped was 100 miles long,

  一是被女人鞭打的,有100英里長,

  and the line of men that dominated women, there was only one man.

  一是在世上控制女人的,僅有一人。

  God got mad and said. "You men should be ashamed of yourselves.

  神生氣的說:“你們男人應該感到羞恥,

  I created you in my image and you were all whipped by your mates.

  我按照自己的形象創造了你們,而你們被女子鞭打。

  Look at the only one of my sons that stood up and made me proud.

  看看,我唯一的兒子,站著使我*傲。

  Learn from him! Tell them, my son,

  你們應該向他學習。告訴他們,兒子,

  how did you manage to be the only one on that line?"

  你如何成為唯一站在這一隊上的?”

  The man said, "I don't know, my wife told me to stand here."

  這男子回說:“我不知道 , 我太太叫我站在這的!”

  :很高興見到你

  During World War II, a lot of young women in Britain were in the army. Joan Phillips was one of them. She worked in a big camp, and of course met a lot of men, officers and soldiers.

  在第二次世界大戰中,有許多年輕的婦女在軍營中服役。瓊·飛利浦斯是其中之一。她在一個大軍營中工作,當然遇到了許多男士,包括軍官和士兵。

  One evening she met Captain Humphreys at a dance. He said to her, I'm going abroad tomorrow, but I'd be very happy if we could write to each other. Joan agreed, and they wrote for several months.

  一天晚上她在舞會上遇到了軍官漢弗雷斯。他對她說,我明天就要出國,但如果我們能夠相互寫信,我會很高興。瓊同意了,於是他們幾個月裡一直通著信。

  Then his letters stopped, but she received one from another officer, telling her that he had been wounded and was in a certain army hospital in England.

  後來,他再沒有來信。她收到了另一個軍官的信,告訴她,他受傷了,住在英格蘭的某個部隊醫院裡。

  Joan went there and said to the matron, I've come to visit Captain Humphreys.

  瓊到了醫院,她對護士長說,我來看望軍官漢弗雷斯。

  Only relatives are allowed to visit patients here, the matron said.

  這裡只有親屬可以探望病人。護士長說。

  Oh, that's all right, answered Joan. I'm his sister.

  噢,是的,瓊說,我是他的妹妹。

  I'm very pleased to meet you, the matron said, I'm his mother!

  很高興認識你,護士長說,我是他的母親。