通俗易懂的英語小笑話
笑話能反映出一個民族的價值系統及其對周圍世界肯定和否定的態度。下面是小編精心收集的,希望大家喜歡!
篇一
Once upon a time ,a woman had a faithful cat.
從前有 個婦人有一隻忠實的貓。
And one day,a guy ran over the cat with his horse drawn carriage.
有一天,有個人用他的馬車將貓輾死。
So,the man went to the old woman and said,
因此,這個人就去找這位老婦人說:
"I am terribly sorry about your cat.I'd like to replace him."
“我對你的貓感到非常抱歉,我願意代替它。”
"That's so nice of you!" said the old woman,deeply touched.
這位老婦人深深地感動說:“你真好心呀!”
"So how good are you at catching mice?"
“你抓老鼠的功夫很棒嗎?”
篇二
Two children were sitting outside a clinic.
有兩個小孩子坐在一間診療室外面。
One of them was crying very loudly.
其中一個小孩子哭得非常犬聲。
2nd Child;Why are you crying?
第二位小孩子說:“你為什麼哭呀?”
1st Child:I came here for blood test.
第一位小孩子說:“我來這裡驗血呀”
2nd Child:So?Are you afraid?
第二位小孩子說:“那又怎樣?你害怕呀?”
1st Child :No .Not that.For the blood test,they cut my finger.
第一位小孩子說:“不怕呀,又不是那樣啦。因為驗血的話,他們要割我的手指頭啦。”
At this,the second one started crying.
一聽到這麼說,第二位小孩子就開始哭了,
The first one was astonished.
第一位小孩子就非常驚訝。
1st Child :Why are you crying now?
第一位小孩子說:“你現在為什么哭呀?”
2nd Child :I have come for my urine?test!
第二位小孩子說:“我來這裡微尿液檢驗的啦.!”
篇三
It's was little Harry's first visit to the country,
這是小哈利第一次停留在鄉下,
and feeding the chickens fascinated him.
並且餵食吸引他目光的小雞。
Late one evening he caught his first glimpse of peacock strutting in the yard,
有一天晚上,他第一次看到孔雀在院子裡神氣 十足地昂首闊步,
feathers spread beautifully in all its glory.
得意地將羽毛很優美地向外展開,
Rushing indoors excitedly,Harry called out for his grandma.
小哈利很興裔地,向屋內衝,大聲叫他的奶奶來看……
"Oh,Granny,come see!Come see!" he exclaimed.
他高聲地叫說:“喔,奶奶,快來看!快來看!”
"one of your chickens is in bloom!"
“你們家有一隻雞開花羅!”
看了""的人還看了: