小學英語笑話短文帶翻譯

  學英語感到枯燥了?那麼不妨來讀點英語笑話,在開心輕鬆的氛圍中學習知識!本文是,希望對大家有幫助!

  :今年冬天冷不冷?

  Indians ask their new chief whether the winter will be cold or mild. Since the young chief never learned the ways of hisancestors, he tells them to collect firewood, then he goes off and calls the National Weather Service.

  印地安人問他們的新酋長,這個冬天是冷還是溫暖。這位年輕的酋長從沒學過祖先那些本領,他只好吩咐他們去撿木柴,然後自己走到一邊去給國家氣象局打電話。

  "Will the winter be bad?" he asks.

  “今年冬天會不會很冷?”他問。

  "Looks like it," is the answer.

  “看上去是這樣的。”他得到這樣的回答。

  So the chief tells his people to gather more firewood. A week later, he calls again.

  於是酋長要求大家收集更多的木柴。一個星期後,他又打電話給國家氣象局。

  "Are you positive the winter will be very cold?"

  “你確信今年冬天會很冷?”

  "Absolutely."

  “毫無疑問。”

  The chief tells his people to gather even more firewood, then calls the Weather Service again: "Are you sure?"

  酋長隨即要求族人撿更多的木柴,然後再次給國家氣象局打電話:“你肯定嗎?”

  "I'm telling you, it's going to be the coldest winter on record."

  “我告訴你,那將是有史以來最寒冷的冬天。”

  "How do you know?"

  “你怎麼知道?”

  "Because the Indians are gathering firewood like crazy!"

  “因為印第安人正發瘋似地撿木柴!”

  :我為什麼逃避手術

  A man was seen fleeing down the hall of the hospital just before his operation.

  一位男士在進行手術前被發現正沿著醫院的大廳逃離。

  "What's the matter?" he was asked.

  “發生了什麼?”有人問他。

  He said, "I heard the nurse say, 'It's a very simple operation, don't worry, I'm sure it will be all right.'"

  男士回答道:“我聽見護士說,‘這只是一個簡單的手術。不用擔心,我相信不會出問題的。’”

  "She was just trying to comfort you, what's so frightening about that?"

  “她這樣做是想讓你感到安心啊,有什麼好害怕的?”

  "She was talking to the damn doctor!"

  “可她是在對那該死的手術醫生說!”

  :廣告的效力

  Some businessmen were talking about advertising on TV excitedly. As none of them had ever done it before, every one had his point of view.

  一群商人正熱烈地討論在電視上做廣告。他們中沒有人做過,所以每個人都有自己的想法。

  At this moment, Mr. Grey came by. Grey was a car dealer and he had once made an advertisement.

  此時,格雷先生進來了。格雷是一個汽車經銷商,他曾經做過一次廣告。

  "What are you talking about?" Mr. Grey asked.

  “你們在討論什麼?”格雷先生問。

  "Does advertisement work or not?" one of the businessmen asked.

  “廣告有用不?”其中一位商人問。

  "Oh, yes, it works very fast," Mr. Grey said. " I once advertised for my watch-dog and offered a reward of $100."

  “噢,有用,而且見效非常快。”格雷先生說,“我曾經發布了一條廣告,要招聘一個值班員,報酬是100美金。”

  "Did you get the dog back?"

  “你招聘到人了嗎?”

  "No, but that very night three of my cars were stolen."

  “沒,但是那個晚上我的三輛車被偷走了。”