關於咖啡和餐廳的英語口語
學習英語口語我們就是要多多記憶起來哦,所以今天小編就給大家整理了有關英語口語的情景對話跟分享一下,要多讀,多背,多看哦
再去喝點咖啡吧
AThis motor oil case is still really slippery.
這個機油的案子還是很棘手。
BYeah, time for more coffee!
對呀,再去喝點咖啡吧!
ASure, why not? I think I want a chocolate chip cookie, too.
好啊,有何不可?我想我也要來片巧克力碎片餅乾。
BBy the way, I heard Kitty's just got in a shipment of Jamaican Blue Mountain.
順道一提,我聽說凱蒂咖啡剛進了一批牙買加藍山。
ASo what?
那又怎樣?
BIt's only the rarest coffee in the world! Didn't your momma teach you anything when you were growing up?
這是世上最稀有的咖啡!長到這麼大,你媽從沒教過你嗎?
我要一杯法布奇諾 I'll have a frappuccino
ABarista, I'll have a frappuccino.
吧檯,我要一杯法布奇諾。
BWhat a girly drink. I'll take a bag of the Blue Mountain and a decaf breva...
真是女性化的飲料。我要買包藍山和一杯低咖啡因的佈雷瓦……
AYou and your fancy Italian names.
你老愛說些花俏的義大利名字。
BIsn't “frappuccino” Italian, too? ...and heat me up a panini.
不也是義大利名?……再幫我熱一份帕里尼三明治。
AI'll be fine with just my girly drink, thank you very much.
我還是喝我的女性化飲料就好,多謝了。
BAnd I'll stick with real coffee.
而我要繼續喝真正的咖啡。
好吃的衣索比亞餐廳
AHow do I look? I love these braids. They're fun!
我看起來如何?我好喜歡這些辮子。它們好有趣!
BThey look great! Hey, are you hungry? I know a good Ethiopian restaurant-Meskerem.
看起來太棒了!嘿,你餓不餓?我知道一家好吃的衣索比亞餐廳──瑪斯克林餐廳。
AAn Ethiopian restaurant? Whoa! I always think of starving people in Ethiopia.
衣索比亞餐廳?哇!我都會聯想到衣索比亞的饑民。
BIt's very “in”these days. Some of the places are really expensive.
最近這可流行得很呢。有些地方還很貴。
AThat's so ironic! Well, what's it like? Is it your traditional food?
這真是太諷刺了!是什麼樣的食物?是你們的傳統食物嗎?
BNo. Africans and African-Americans are different in many ways. Our food's different, too.
不是。非洲人和非裔美國人在許多方面是不一樣的。我們的食物也不一樣。