幽默英語對話

  “哪裡有人,哪裡就有笑聲。”從古到今,笑話是人們生活中不可缺少的“調劑品”。笑話使人們在刻板的生活中感到一絲快意和放鬆,在人們的日常生活中起著重要調劑作用。下面小編為大家帶來,希望大家喜歡!

  1

  A: You really like my stupid jokes?

  B: Yes, they just tear me up! You have such a dry sense of humor and you keep such a straight face that it takes minutes for the joke to dawn on me.

  A: Yes, well such jokes aren’t funny if the wisecracker laughs. My father was a great jokester. It sometimes took hours for me and my brother to get the joke.

  A: 你真的喜歡我講的這些愚蠢的笑話嗎?

  B: 是的,它們都快讓我肚皮笑破了!你還真能裝,板著個臉,我是過了一會兒才領悟你的笑話的。

  A: 講俏皮話的人自己先笑了,就沒意思了。我爸可會講笑話了,有的時候我和我哥得花上半天功夫才能明白過來。

  2

  Peter dozed off while his teacher was talking.

  老師正在講課,彼得打起瞌睡來了。

  Teacher: Peter!Tell us, what's the biggest in the world?

  老師:彼得!你說說,世界上什麼最大?

  Peter: Well, well....eyelids....

  彼得: 嗯……嗯……眼皮……

  Teacher: What?Eyelids?

  老師:什麼?眼皮?

  Peter: Yes, sir. Because as soon as I shut my eyes, the eyelids cover everything of the world.

  彼得:是的,老師。因為我眼睛一閉,眼皮就把世界上所有的東西都遮住了。

  3

  Mom: Honey, mother needs a perch.

  親愛的,媽媽需要一個歇腳的地方。

  Jack: Mother? We're the same age. Mom, you look so great.

  媽?我們年紀差不大啊。媽,你看起來真美。

  Mom: Stop kissing my ass, you little man. I haven't promised to give away my daughter. Just move away and I need a place to give away my sneeze first.

  不要再拍我馬屁了,你這個小個子。我還沒答應要把我女兒送出去呢。挪開去,我需要一個地方先把我的噴嚏送出去。

  Jack: Just a second. Use my special bag. Don't waste your sneeze.

  等一下。用我這個特製袋。不要浪費了你的噴嚏。

  Mom: Ahchoo! Sorry. I don't usually make that big noise.

  阿切!不好意思通常沒那麼大聲的。

  Jack: That's all right. Can I have the bag please? I want to take it to my lab.

  沒關係。可以把那個袋子給我嗎?我想帶回實驗室。

  Mom: Are you joking? No. What are you going to do with my sneeze, weirdo? Aren't you that freak Frankensein, are you?

  你在開玩笑嗎?不。你這個怪人,你想對我的噴嚏做什麼?你不是那個《科學怪人》吧?

  Jack: I want to be though. I think his experiments are cool. Easy, mom. This is my job to study sneeze.

  雖然我想, 我覺得他的試驗都很酷. 放鬆, 媽.研究噴嚏,是我的工作.

  Mom: Sneeze?

  噴嚏?

  Jack: Jesus! Help, Rose. Your Mom passed out. OMG.

  天哪! 救命,羅思.媽暈過去了。天哪!