英語心情說說短語帶翻譯

  You promised is too pale let I how to believe.想知道更多精選的英文空間說說嗎?今天小編在這裡分享一些,希望大家喜歡。

  【精選篇】

  I regret to see you again become a starting point discrete.

  我後悔去見了你一面成了離散的起點。

  Because of love, I began to fear.

  因為喜歡,我開始變得膽怯。

  No one will care about you too much unless you're pretty or dying.

  沒有人會太關心你 除非你很漂亮或瀕臨死亡。

  A man is not old until his regrets take place of his dreams .

  只有當遺憾取代了夢想,人才算老。

  Pack out really is worse than promiscuous.

  裝出來的真心比濫情更可怕。

  I am your traveler, you are my heart.

  我是你的過客,你卻是我的心。

  Some people, strong memories, faded relationships.

  有些人,濃了回憶,淡了關係。

  I created you concede the fact that I do not have to love again perfunctory explanation.

  我的退讓造就了你們相愛的事實我不必再敷衍再解釋。

  【經典篇】

  From the start crying jealousy envy has become with a smile.

  從開始哭著忌妒 變成了笑著羨慕。

  No matter how beautiful the memory is, it just belongs to the past.

  回憶再美好,也只是曾經。

  Hans your smile,had been flurried my time passag.

  謝謝你的微笑,曾慌亂過我的年華。

  A clear rejection is always better than a fake promise.

  明確的拒絕總好過虛假的承諾。

  I find pieces of you in every song I listen to.

  我在聽的每一首歌裡都能找到一點點你的痕跡。

  The lonely youth, I only for you.

  整個青春孤寂,我只為了一個你。

  Heartless laugh, was the best thing that I have.

  沒心沒肺的笑,是我擁有的最美好的東西。

  That formerly how to pick, time flies straight forward.

  那段從前怎麼去撿,光陰似箭一直向前。

  【熱門篇】

  Don‘t cry because it is over, smile because it happened.

  不要因為結束而哭泣,微笑吧,為你的曾經擁有。

  The shortest mantra of this world is the name of a person.

  世上最短的咒語,是一個人的名字。

  Love is not all luckily, all are not the love luckily.

  幸好愛情不是一切,幸好一切都不是愛情。

  Just for once I want someone to be afraid of losing Me.

  我也想有個人會害怕失去我,哪怕只有一次。

  You are not me, you don't know my loneliness, itas after.

  你不是我,你不用懂得我的寂寞,就當作是經過。

  The colour of a sad, sad haunted, sadness and me company.

  泛著憂傷的色彩,悲傷縈繞,憂傷和我作伴。

  Happiness is time precipitation, smile is the lonely sad.

  幸福是年華的沉澱,微笑是寂寞的悲傷。

  Disappear a memory. And leaving is unforgettable memories.

  消失的是記憶。而留下的才是刻骨銘心的回憶。

  I just miss once, but forget that we have not had their own.

  我只是懷念曾經,卻忘記了我們都已不是曾經的自己.