優秀的日常練習英語口語

  英語口語靈活多變,多因場合與發言者不同而被自由使用,今天小編就給大家來分享英語口語,希望可以幫助大家

  What junk foods do you like to eat? 你喜歡什麼垃圾食品?

  Tlotlo: Hi, my name is Tlotlo, I'm from Botswana.

  特羅特洛:嗨,我是特羅特洛,我來自波札那。

  Reese: And I'm Reese and I'm from Botswana aswell.

  里斯:我是里斯,我也來自波札那。

  Tlotlo: OK, we are going to talk about what junkfood do you like to eat?

  特羅特洛:好,我們要討論的話題是,你喜歡吃什麼垃圾食品?

  Reese: I think my favorite is chocolate. I'll buy one chocolate and maybe jelly babies. I reallylove that stuff.

  里斯:我最喜歡的是巧克力。我會買一塊巧克力和一些軟糖。我非常喜歡這類食物。

  Tlotlo: It's going to be pizza for me. I love pizza. I can just live...

  特羅特洛:我喜歡批薩。我很喜歡批薩。沒有批薩我活不下去。

  Reese: What kind of pizza?

  里斯:哪種批薩?

  Tlotlo: Oh, gosh, I have so many different types that I like but for now I think I'll settle forbacon.

  特羅特洛:哦,天哪,很多種批薩我都喜歡,不過現在有培根批薩就好了。

  Reese: My favorite is chicken and mushroom.

  里斯:我最喜歡的是雞肉蘑菇批薩。

  Tlotlo: Too simple for me, too simple. Basically that's about it.

  特羅特洛:對我來說,那太普通了,太普通。基本上就是這樣

  Are you good at saving money? 你擅長存錢嗎?

  Tlotlo: Hi, my name is Tlotlo and I am fromBotswana.

  特羅特洛:嗨,我是特羅特洛,我來自波札那。

  Reese: And my name is Reese from Botswana aswell.

  里斯:我是里斯,同樣來自波札那。

  Tlotlo: And our question is are you good at savingmoney?

  特羅特洛:我們今天要討論的問題是,你擅長存錢嗎?

  Reese: I think I used to be good at saving money.

  里斯:我想我以前很擅長存錢。

  Tlotlo: When did that stop and why did it stop?

  特羅特洛:那你什麼時候不擅長存錢了?為什麼不擅長了?

  Reese: I don't know. As you get older there's just so much stuff you feel you need to spendmoney on. I don't know, money just keeps going out of your wallet for reasons you don't evenknow.

  里斯:我也不清楚。隨著年齡的增長,有很多地方需要花錢。怎麼說呢,錢包裡的錢不斷被花掉,可是你甚至不知道你都買了什麼。

  Tlotlo: I think I'm pretty good at saving money actually.

  特羅特洛:我認為我很擅長存錢。

  Reese: You are?

  里斯:是嗎?

  Tlotlo: I am. Yes, why do you seem so surprised?

  特羅特洛:是。你看起來為什麼這麼驚訝?

  Reese: How much of your allowance would you say?

  里斯:你能把收入的百分之多少存起來?

  Tlotlo: I think I save ten per cent of my allowance.

  特羅特洛:我想我可以存10%。

  Reese: Really?

  里斯:真的嗎?

  Tlotlo: Yes I do.

  特羅特洛:對,沒錯。

  Reese: Wow.

  里斯:哇哦。

  Tlotlo: Every month I just make sure that that ten per cent, I save it.

  特羅特洛:每個月我會確保將收入的10%存起來。

  Reese: That's really amazing. I don't think I can save any money. I have to spend every cent Ihave, I don't know why.

  里斯:那太不可思議了。我想我存不下來錢。我會花掉我所有的收入,我也不清楚原因。

  Tlotlo: Saving is a culture, you get adapted to it, you know and that's what my mom taughtme and I think I just grew with it that you need to save money and once you start doing it, itbecomes easier. It becomes like an obligation. You know what obligations are for?

  特羅特洛:存錢是種文化,你要適應,這是我媽媽教給我的,我想存錢這一概念一直陪伴我長大,而一旦你開始存錢,事情就變得簡單多了。那就像責任一樣。你知道是什麼責任嗎?

  Reese: I think you need to teach me some sometime because I'm hopeless.

  里斯:我想你應該找個時間教教我,因為我真的很無望。

  Tlotlo: I'll give you a few tips.

  特羅特洛:我會告訴你一些小技巧的。

  How much TV do you watch? 你花多少時間看電視

  Shon: Hello everybody, this video is for elllo.org andmy name is Shon from Uzbekistan.

  肖恩:我是肖恩,來自烏茲別克。

  Gaew: My name is Gaew from Thailand.

  高:我是高,來自泰國。

  Shon: Nice to meet you.

  肖恩:見到你很高興。

  Gaew: Nice to meet you too. The question is how much TV do you watch? How much?

  高:見到你我也很高興。今天要討論的問題是,你花多少時間看電視?多少時間?

  Shon: Well actually to be honest, I don't really watch TV. I mean I watch TV when it comesto the special programs, probably I would say three or four hours a week, but not a day. Ispend most of my time on internet in front of my PC.

  肖恩:說實話,我不怎麼看電視。我通常會看那種特別節目,我一週大概看三四個小時的電視,不是一天。我大部分時間都坐在電腦前上網。

  Gaew: Yeah.

  高:好。

  Shon: Yeah. How about you?

  肖恩:嗯。你呢?

  Gaew: Well similar. I have a television in my room but I don't really watch TV that much. Iusually watch TV in the morning when I'm preparing myself before I go to school, that earlymorning news and something like that because I don't really read newspapers and I also spendtoo much time on internet. So yeah it can be some hours a week.

  高:我和你差不多。我房間裡有電視,不過我不太常看電視。我一般早上在為去學校做準備時,會看電視,通常我會看早間新聞,因為我不看報紙,而且我大部分時間也在上網。我大概一週看幾個小時的電視。

  Shon: True and this might be for some young people they don't really watch TV. I don't knowthis is where you are, yeah.

  肖恩:對,現在年輕人都不常看電視。不過我不清楚你們的情況。

  Gaew: Yes.

  高:對。


相關文章: