關於交通的日常商務英語

  現在的英語滲入在每個人的生活角落,所以學習英語是很有必要的。小編在此獻上日常的商務英語口語,希望對大家有所幫助。

  商務英語口語:地鐵1

  Excuse me, can you tell me how I can buy a subway ticket?

  買票

  乘車路線

  問路

  Am I right if I want to get to Time Square?

  指路

  問路

  選乘地鐵

  地鐵站

  Do you know how much longer it takes to the Museum?

  買票

  時間

  進站

  How about the traffic?

  詢問距離

  詢問交通

  方便快捷

  Oh, no, I should have got off at the last station.

  換乘

  搭錯地鐵

  坐過站

  下車

  時間

  直達

  快車

  商務英語口語:地鐵2

  You can hear this…

  You can hear this…

  Excuse me, can you tell me how I can buy a subway ticket?

  請問,您能告訴我怎麼買地鐵票?

  Am I right if I want to get to Times Square?

  到時代廣場坐這班地鐵,對嗎?

  Do you know how much longer it takes to the Museum?

  你知道去博物館還有多久嗎?

  How about the traffic?

  交通怎麼樣?

  Oh, no, I should have got off at the last station.

  哦,不,我應該在上一站下車的。

  You can speak this…

  You can speak this…

  Which train do I take to the Fifth Circle?

  到五環我應該坐哪一列車?

  Can you tell me the best way to the Museum of Modern Art?

  請問到現代藝術博物館乘哪趟車最好?

  Go across the street and turn right, and you'll find the entrance to the subway.

  穿過這條馬路向右拐,然後你就能找到地軌口。

  Is this the first time for you to take the subway?

  這是你第一次乘地鐵嗎?

  Could you show me the way to the nearest subway station?

  你能告訴我最近的地鐵站在哪兒嗎?

  Where can we get the tickets?

  我們在哪兒買票?

  There is one which will get in in five minutes.

  下一班5分鐘後進站。

  How many stops are there between here and Broadway?

  從這裡到百老匯有幾站呢?

  It's very convenient to take subways.

  地鐵是很方便的。

  But you have to change to another train.

  但是你得轉車。

  Oh, dear! You missed the last station.

  哦,天哪,你錯過了上一站了。

  You should get off in the next stop.

  您該在下一站下車。

  How long does the train take to go there?

  坐地鐵去那兒要多久?

  I'm afraid there is no through subway available.

  恐怕沒有直達的地鐵。

  You could take the number 2 Express.

  你可以坐2號快線。

  商務英語口語:地鐵3

  1、到五環我應該坐哪一列車?

  1、到五環我應該坐哪一列車?

  A: Which train do i take to the Fifth Circle?

  到五環我應該坐哪—列車?

  B: Take the uptown C train and get off at the sixth station.

  坐往郊區的C線列車,在第六站下車。

  Do you know which line I should take to get to Xidan?

  你知道我該搭哪一趟線到西單嗎?

  Is this the right subway to the Rockefeller Center?

  這是去洛克菲勒中心的地鐵嗎?

  Which way do we go for the Northern Line?

  我們去北線地鐵走哪條路?

  Which line should I take to the National Museum?

  我該坐哪班地鐵到國家博物館呢?

  You should take the No.1 subway.

  你可以乘坐 1 號地鐵。

  2、請問到現代藝術博物館乘哪趟車最好?

  2、請問到現代藝術博物館乘哪趟車最好?

  A: Can you tell me the best way to the Museum of Modern Art?

  請問到現代藝術博物館乘哪趟車最好?

  B: The Museum of Modern Art? Take the stairs down to the F train,

  現代美術博物館嗎?下樓梯乘F線地鐵。

  Am I right if I want to get to Brown University?

  我去布朗大學坐這班地鐵,對嗎?

  How do I get to Greenwich Village?

  到格林尼治我該怎麼走?

  3、穿過這條馬路向右拐,然後你就能找到地鐵。

  3、穿過這條馬路向右拐,然後你就能找到地鐵。

  A: How can I get to the nearest subway station?

  請問到最近的地鐵站怎麼走?

  B: Go across the street and turn right, and you'll find the entrance to the subway.

  穿過這條馬路向右拐,然後你就能找到地鐵。

  Which way should I go?

  我該往哪兒走?

  Go straight down those steps and then go to the right.

  沿著臺階徑直下去,然後向右拐。

  You can get it easily.

  很容易找。

  4、這是你第一次乘地鐵嗎?

  4、這是你第一次乘地鐵嗎?

  A: Excuse me, can you tell me how I can buy a subway ticket?

  請問,您能告訴我怎麼買地票

  B: ls this the first time for you to take the subway?

  這是你第一次乘地鐵嗎?

  We could take the subway, but we'd have to go three stops along one line and then change trains twice.

  那咱們可以去坐地鐵,但是得沿著一條線坐三站地,然後還得換兩次車。

  I suggest you take the subway.

  我建議你坐地鐵。

  No, not this one. But you can take the subway. The nearest subway station is just about 100 meters down from here.

  不行。不是這趟線。你可以乘地鐵。最近的地鐵站離這兒僅有大約100米。

  5、你能告訴我最近的地鐵站在哪兒嗎?

  5、你能告訴我最近的地鐵站在哪兒嗎?

  A: Could you show me the way to the nearest subway station?

  你能告訴我最近的地鐵站在哪兒嗎?

  B: To be on the safe side, we'd better read the list of stations on the wall first.

  為保險起見,我們還是先看看牆上的站名吧。

  Do you know where the nearest subway station is?

  你能告訴我最近的地鐵站在哪兒嗎?

  No, but you can take the subway. The nearest subway station is just about fifty meters down from here.

  不,但是你可以乘地鐵,最近的地鐵站離這兒僅有大約五十米。

  Can you tell me the way to the subway?

  請問去地鐵車站怎麼走?

  I'm looking for the nearest subway station. Does this road lead to it?

  我在找最近的地鐵站。這條路通那兒嗎?

  I'm afraid no. Have you got a map? I can show you on the map.

  恐怕不行。你有地圖嗎?我可以在地圖上指給你看。

  How close to the subway is it?

  離地鐵站有多遠?

  6、我們在哪兒買票?

  6、我們在哪兒買票?

  A: Where can we get the tickets?

  我們在哪兒買票?

  B: All you have to do is to put the coin in one of these ticket vending machines. It's quite convenient.

  你們只要把硬幣投入售票機裡就可以了,非常方便。

  Which coins can I use for the ticket machine?

  哪些硬幣可以使用於自動售票機?

  Look, over there is the ticket booth where we put the tokens. At the gates we put the tokens in the slots and the gates will open automatically for us. The exit is always open.

  瞧,那邊是售票亭,我們在那兒買地鐵票。在門口處我們將票放在驗票機中,門就會自動開啟。出口是一直開著的。

  Would you please tell me where the ticket office booth is?

  請告訴我售票處在哪裡?

  Where is the ticket machine?

  售票機在哪裡?

  7、下一班4分鐘後進站。

  7、下一班5分鐘後進站。

  A: Do you know if there is a subway to the Columbus Circle?

  您知道有到哥倫布轉盤廣場的地鐵嗎?

  B: Yes, there is one which will get in in five minutes.

  是的,下一班5分鐘後進站。

  Please mind the coming train is an express train towards downtown.

  請注意即將進站列車為快速進入市區的列車。

  As we reached the station, the subway was just drawing in.

  我們到達車站時,地鐵剛好進站。

  Keep off the screen door. The subway is drawing in.

  列車就要進站了。請遠離遮蔽門。

  Please queue up and stand clear of the platform screen door.

  請按箭頭排隊候車,勿依靠遮蔽門。

  8、從這裡到百老匯有幾站呢?

  8、從這裡到百老匯有幾站呢?

  A: How many stops are there between here and Broadway?

  到百老匯有幾站呢?

  B: Three, Turn left when you get off, go up the escalator, and use the exit on the right.

  3站,下車後向左走,上扶梯,並走右邊的出口。

  Is it far?

  遠嗎?

  No, we can go by subway. It's only a few stops from South Kensington on the District line.

  不遠,我們可以乘地鐵去那兒。在這個線路上從南凱斯頓出發只停幾站。

  9、乘地鐵是很方便的。

  9、乘地鐵是很方便的。

  A: How about the traffic?

  交通怎麼樣?

  B: It's very convenient to take subways.

  乘地鐵是很方便的。

  Which way is more convenient from here, by bus or by subway?

  從這出發哪條路方便,乘公共汽車還是坐地鐵?

  You'd better go by subway.

  你最好乘地鐵去。

  Taking the subway would be a lot less stressful than driving as well.

  坐地鐵就不會像開車那樣有那麼大的交通壓力。

  Once the new subway lines are built, that should ease the congestion a bit.

  新的地鐵線路開通之後,也許能緩解交通的壓力。

  I prefer subways and trains to buses.

  我比較喜歡地鐵和火車。不太喜歡公共汽車。

  Better take the subway. It's much quicker and less complicated.

  最好坐地鐵去。那要快得多而且也不復雜

  At least the subway is better than the bus. It,s faster for one thing. And usually less crowded for another thing.

  至少地鐵比公共汽車好多了。一來速度快些,二來也沒有那麼擁擠。

  10、但是你得轉車。

  10、但是你得轉車。

  A: Am I right if I want to get to Times Square?

  到時代廣場坐這班地鐵’對嗎?

  B: Yes, but you have to change to another train.

  可以,但是你得轉車。

  How can I change the train?

  怎麼轉車呢?

  Where do I change to the Second Line?

  請問我在哪兒換乘二線地鐵?

  Do I have to change trains?

  我得換乘嗎?

  11、哦,天哪,你錯過了上一站了。

  11、哦,天哪,你錯過了上一站了。

  A: Excuse me. Do you know how much longer it takes to the Museum?

  打擾了,你知道去博物館還有多久嗎?

  B: The museum? Oh, dear! You missed the last station.

  博物館?哦,天哪,你錯過了上一站了。

  Oh, no! I should have got off at the last station.

  哦,不!我應該在上一站下車的。

  Take it easy. I think you'd better transfer to there.

  不要急,我覺得你最好轉車到那兒。

  It doesn't matter. Just follow me and then I'll tell you what to do.

  沒關係,跟著我然後我會告訴你該怎麼辦。

  I'm afraid you are on the wrong train.

  我想你大概是坐錯車了。

  oh ,I should have taken the opposite direction.

  哦,我應該坐那班反方向的車的。

  You see this map! It will get us to the Square but not the Museum.

  你看看這張地圖,我們坐這班地鐵到的是博物館而不是廣場。

  12、您該在下一站下車。

  12、您該在下一站下車。

  A: Excuse me, is this the right subway to get to Rockefeller Center?

  請問,這是去洛克菲勒中心的地鐵嗎?

  B: Yes, you should get off at the next stop.

  是的,您該在下—站下車。

  You can change from B Line to C Line at D Station, and it's the third stop.

  你可以在D站從B線轉到C線,在第三站下。

  The station's that way. You should take the No.1 train to Qingming Road.

  車站在那邊,乘1號地鐵到清明路下車。

  Which station do I get off at to go to the Summer Palace?

  我到頤和園該在哪裡下車呢?

  Where do l get down the subway?

  從哪兒下車能到地鐵站?

  13、坐地鐵去那兒要多久?

  13、坐地鐵去那兒要多久?

  A: It seems quite far away from here. How long does the train take to go there?

  好像離這兒很遠。坐地鐵去那兒要多久?

  B: Twenty minutes. Not very long.

  二十分鐘,時間不長。

  When will it get to the terminal?

  什麼時候到達終點?

  How long does it take to the school?

  到學校要多久?

  When will it get to the History Museum?

  什麼時候能到歷史博物館?

  Will you be kind enough to tell me when we can get to the destination?

  你能好心地告訴我,什麼時候我們能到達終點站嗎?

  When is the line due to arrive?

  這班地鐵何時到達?

  When do you think we can get to destination?

  你認為我們什麼時候能到達目的地?

  I forget when the line gets in, could you tell me?

  我忘記了這班火車什麼時候到,你能告訴我嗎?

  14、恐怕沒有直達的地鐵。

  14、恐怕沒有直達的地鐵。

  A: Which line do I take for Wall Street?

  請問去華爾街應該乘哪一班地鐵?

  B: l'm afraid there is no through subway available, and you'd better take the 7th Avenue Express, the Number.

  恐怕沒有直達的地鐵。你最好先乘坐第七大街快車2號。

  You don't have to change. Because it'll get there directly.

  你不用換車的,這輛車直達。

  Is there any express subway to get there?

  有沒有直達車到那裡?

  Just go through the No.8 ticket barrier over there. A train will be in directly.

  從8號檢票口往前走,有車直達。

  15、你可以坐2號快線。

  15、你可以坐3號快線。

  A: Could you tefl me the best way to get to Huarg Long Square?

  你能告訴我到黃龍廣場的最佳路線嗎?

  B: You could take the number 2 Express.

  你可以坐2號快線。

  Is it the express way?

  是快車嗎?

  Is it an express or local train?

  這是快車還是慢車?

  No, there is only a local train.

  沒有,只有一趟慢車。

  Which of them is the local train?

  哪趟是慢車?

  You should take the 6th Avenue Express, the Number 3.

  你得坐第六大道地鐵快車,也就是3號車。