日常練習的英語情景口語

  英語口語是被英語國家人民普遍應用的口頭交流的語言形式,今天小編就給大家分享一下英語口語,歡迎大家一起來學習哦

  Crossing the street 過馬路

  Jess: OK, so we both live in Bangkok, Tom. How do you think crossing the street is in Bangkok.

  傑茜:好,湯姆,我們兩個人都在曼谷生活。你怎麼看在曼谷過馬路這件事?

  Tom: I don't have a lot of trouble crossing the street. There's a lot of traffic but it moves quite slowly. I've never had an accident. Have you had any trouble?

  湯姆:我在過馬路時沒有遇到太多麻煩。雖然交通流量很大,但是車輛執行速度很慢。我從未出過事故。你遇到過麻煩嗎?

  Jess: No, I haven't but I'm very, very careful. I'll wait a long time till I know there's definitely no traffic coming because here there tends to be a lot of motorcycles here who speed around corners and you don't see them until the last minute, so I never jaywalk. I'll always wait until I know it's safe.

  傑茜:沒有,我沒遇到過麻煩,不過我非常非常小心。我會等待很長時間,直到我確定肯定沒有車輛駛近了,我才會過馬路,因為這裡有很多摩托車,這些摩托車在拐彎時速度也很快,而且你在最後一刻才會看到他們,所以我從來不會亂穿馬路。我會等到我確定安全的時候。

  Tom: I like to use the pedestrian flyovers. That way, there's no chance of getting in trouble, but in this heat, it's kind of hard work climbing those steps.

  湯姆:我喜歡走過街天橋。這樣就不會遇到麻煩了,不過在這種高溫天氣,爬臺階很難。

  Jess: It is, that's true.

  傑茜:對,沒錯。

  Would you rather be a student or a teacher? 你喜歡做學生還是當老師?

  George: Hello, I'm George from Hawaii.

  喬治:大家好,我是喬治,來自夏威夷。

  Crystal: And I'm Crystal from America.

  克里斯托爾:我是克里斯托爾,來自美國。

  George: And today's question is: would you rather be a student or a teacher? So Crystal?

  喬治:今天要討論的問題是:你更喜歡做學生還是做老師?克里斯托爾?

  Crystal: George?

  克里斯托爾:喬治?

  George: Crystal, would you rather be a student or a teacher?

  喬治:克里斯托爾,你更喜歡做學生還是做老師?

  Crystal: I would rather be a student rather than a teacher.

  克里斯托爾:相比於當老師來說,我更喜歡做學生。

  George: Why?

  喬治:為什麼?

  Crystal: Because I think being a student is more fun rather than being a teacher such as ... examples as in classes if you're a student you can have the right to go to class or skip but if you're a teacher you have the responsibility to teach so you have to go to class.

  克里斯托爾:因為我認為做學生比當老師更有樂趣,就上課來說,學生有權去上課或逃課,但是如果是老師,因為承擔著教學責任,所以必須去上課。

  George: OK, that makes sense.

  喬治:好,這可以說得通。

  Crystal: What about you George?

  克里斯托爾:你呢,喬治?

  George: Well, I've done some teaching, yeah.

  喬治:我做過教學工作。

  Crystal: Oh, yeah.

  克里斯托爾:哦,好。

  George: It is stressful, yeah. Being in charge of students knowledge and what not. It's way too stressful and way too much pressure. Way too much pressure. I can't handle that.

  喬治:壓力非常大。要負責教授學生知識等工作。那種壓力實在是太大了,太有負擔感了。壓力過多。那讓我應付不過來。

  Crystal: But then sometimes I would like to be in charge.

  克里斯托爾:不過有時我想負責。

  George: Oh, that would be pretty sweet, yeah!

  喬治:哦,那真是很不錯!

  Crystal: I always wanted to throw those little chalks at their heads. Ugh!

  克里斯托爾:我一直想把那些小粉筆扔到他們頭上。咳!

  George: Can you do that?

  喬治:你能那麼做嗎?

  Crystal: I don't know. You can ....

  克里斯托爾:我不知道。你可以……

  George: I don't have chalk in my classroom. It's all markers. Next time I'm gonna try to throw a marker.

  喬治:我的教室裡沒有粉筆。都是馬克筆。下次我會扔馬克筆試試。

  Crystal: Ah, I like that.

  克里斯托爾:啊,我喜歡那個主意。

  Should teachers correct grammar? 老師應該糾正語法嗎?

  Mike: Hi, I'm Mike from Singapore and this is ....

  邁克:嗨,我是邁克,來自新加坡,這位是……

  MJ: MJ from Korea.

  MJ:我是MJ,來自韓國。

  Mike: OK, MJ, let's talk about mistakes. Should teachers correct students grammar mistakes?

  邁克:好,MJ,我們來談談錯誤。老師應該糾正學生的語法錯誤嗎?

  MJ: Yes, I think so, cause as a foreigner my English grammar is not perfect and I got a lot of corrections from American or Western teachers that I now can write a pretty good English essay.

  MJ:我認為應該,因為我是外國人,我的英語語法並不是很好,美國老師或來自西方國家的老師糾正了我的很多錯誤,所以我現在才能寫出優秀的英語作文。

  Mike: Really.

  邁克:真的嗎?

  MJ: What do you think Mike?

  MJ:邁克,你的想法是什麼?

  Mike: I think, well if it's English class, probably yes, because we have to learn to write better, but if it is ... let's say for example, in our school, if it's class or international relations, then probably not that important. The reason is because ... well the teacher wouldn't want to do it anyway. Imagine, right, you have a hundred papers. Not only you want to mark about ... give them points on the topic and, you know, any good points that are brought up in the report. And now you have to do grammar mistakes marking for them as well. It's too much work.

  邁克:我認為,如果是英語課那可能應該糾正語法,因為我們要學習並改進自己的寫作,但是如果……以我們學校為例,如果是國際關係之類的課程,那可能語法並不是那麼重要。因為老師也不想糾正語法。想象一下,有100份試卷要評分。你不只要對他們就主題闡述的論點進行判分,對報告中提到的好的觀點進行評價。還要為他們糾正語法錯誤。那工作量太大了。

  MJ: Too much work.

  MJ:工作量的確很大。

  Mike: Right. It depends on what class you're in.

  邁克:對。我認為這取決於課程。

  MJ: Yeah, I think so.

  MJ:嗯,我同意。