短小的英語小笑話帶翻譯

  笑話是幽默的一個屬概念 ,具有幽默的一切特徵。笑話是民族特有幽默的一種形式。小編精心收集了,供大家欣賞學習!

  :what's puberty***青春期***

  One evening, in the midst of dinner preparation, our 10-year-old daughter asked, "Mommy,what's puberty?" My wife was rushed at the moment, so she suggested that Peggy look up theword in the dictionary, after which they could talk about it.

  一天晚上,在準備晚飯的時候,我們十歲的女兒問:“媽媽,什麼是青春期?”我的妻子此時正忙得不亦樂乎,所以她建議佩吉到字典上查這個詞,然後她們可以再討論它。

  A few minutes later, Peggy returned. Her mother asked what the dictionary had said.

  幾分鐘以後,佩吉回來了。她媽媽問字典上怎麼說。

  "Puberty means," announced Peggy, "the earliest age at which a girl is able to bear children."

  “青春期的意思是,”佩吉宣佈:“一個女孩能忍受孩子的最早年齡。”

  "What do you think of that?" my wife asked.

  “你怎麼想呢?”我妻子問。

  "I'm not sure," Peggy relied. "I've always been able to bear children. It's adults I can't bear.".

  “我不知道,”佩吉回答。“我總能忍受孩子。讓我忍受不了的是大人。

  Note: bear children: 生孩子。bear 一詞也可作“忍受”講。

  :I Hope So

  Neighbour: Do you think your son will forget all he learned at college?

  鄰居:您認為您的兒子會把在大學裡學的東西全忘光嗎?

  Father: I hope so -- he certainly can’t make a living by kissing girls!

  父親:我希望這樣-他當然不能以吻女孩子謀生吧!

  :A Smart Witness

  聰明的目擊人

  A witness to an automobile accident was testifying.

  有一名車禍目擊證人正在出庭作證。

  The lawyer asked him,"Did you actually see the accident?"

  律師問他:“你確實看見了這起車禍嗎?”

  The witness:"Yes,sir."

  目擊證人說:“是的, 長官."

  The lawyer :"How far away were you when the accident happened?"

  律師說:“當車禍發生的時候,你在多遠的地方?”

  The witness:"Thirty-one feet,six and one quarter inches."

  目擊證人說:“三十一英尺,六又四分之一 英尺。”

  The lawyer***thinking he'd trap the witness***:"Well ,sir,will you please tell the jury how you knew it was exactly that distance?"

  這名律師說***心想他會讓這務目擊證人陷,入陰謀的勘計之中***:“那好吧,先生,請你告訴陪審團,你怎麼知道確實是那個距離暱?”

  The witness:"Because when the accident happened I took out a tape and measured it.I knew some annoying lawyer would ask me that silly question."

  目擊證人說:“因為當車禍發生的時候,就拿出了卷盡測量過宦。我早知道會莉一個令人傷腦筋.律師問。我那個蠢問題 。”