英語口語情景對話大全_

  通過創設有效的對話情景,為學生營造口語對話的氛圍,能夠極大調動學生口語練習的積極性、主動性,提高英語口語學習的效率。小編整理了英語情景口語對話,歡迎閱讀!

  英語情景口語對話一

  A:I like the Honda Accord you showed me before. I think it's more practical for my needs.

  A:我喜歡上次你介紹給我的那輛本田雅閣。它比較符合我的需求。

  B:Alright, sir. You are making a good choice. Honda has made a lot of design improvements inthe new Accord.

  B:好的,先生。你選對了。本田在新款雅閣的設計上做了很多改進。

  A:What does it come with standard?

  A:基本配備是什麼呢?

  B:On all our new cars, the standards include: air conditioning, anti-lock brakes, air bags, and anAM/FM stereo with a CD player. But on the Accord, there is another standard item as well. TheAccord comes with cruise control.

  B:我們新車的基本配備包括:空調、防鎖死煞車系統、氣囊和帶有AM/FM調頻以及CD的音響。但是雅閣還有另一項基本配備,就是定速器。

  A:Cruise control? I don't like that.

  A:定速器?我不喜歡那個。

  B:Why not, sir?

  B:為什麼不呢?

  A:I think it's dangerous. What if I can't turn it off?

  A:我覺得很危險,萬一不能解除設定呢?

  B:Well, sir, I know some of our customers are concerned about cruise control. But Honda hasnever had a single cruise control malfunction that led to an accident.

  B:嗯,先生,我知道有些顧客很在意定速器的問題。但是雅閥的車從來沒有因為定速器故障而導致過意外事件。

  A:I wish it didn't have cruise control. My wife doesn't like it either.

  A:我希望不要有定速器,我太太也不喜歡。

  B:You know, sir, you don't have to use it. You can turn it on or off. If you don't want to use it,you just never turn it on.

  B:先生,你不必用到它。你可以啟用或解除設定,如果你不想用,不要啟用它就好。

  A:I suppose. And What about the sunroof? Is that standard?

  A:我想也是。那麼天窗呢?是基本配備嗎?

  B:No, the sunroof is optional, sir.

  B:不是。天窗是選擇性的,先生。

  A:I see.

  A:我知道了。

  英語情景口語對話二

  A:Hello, are you interested in this Honda?

  A:你好,喜歡這輛本田車嗎?

  B:Hi, I am just looking.

  B:你好,我只是看看。

  A:It's a good car.

  A:是輛好車。

  B:What year is it?

  B:哪年的?

  A:1999.

  A:1999年的。

  B:How about the mileage?

  B:里程數呢?

  A:6,000 miles, all highway mileage.

  A:6,000英里,都是高速公路里程。

  B:What do you mean7

  B:什麼意思?

  A:Highway miles are not as bad as local miles. They do not hurt car as much.

  A:高速公路里程不像市內里程那樣傷車。

  B:Oh, why such a high mileage?

  B:哦,為什麼這麼高?

  A:The owner was commuting everyday crossing the state line.

  A:以前的車主每天跨州通勤。

  B:Okay. Does this car have a warranty?

  B:哦,車有保修麼?

  A:One month.

  A:一個月。

  B:How do I make sure I am not buying a junk?

  B:那我怎麼知道我買的不是壞車?

  A:You'll check it out anyway you want. You can take it to a garage.

  A:你想怎麼檢查都行,也可以送車店檢查。

  B:How much is it?

  B:價格多少?

  A:$5,900.

  A:5,900美元。

  B:I'll have to think about it.

  B:我得考慮一下。

  A:Leave your phone number, and I will give you a call if the price gets reduced.

  A:留個號碼吧,如果減價了我通知你。

  B:Okay.

  B:好的。

  英語情景口語對話三

  A:Hi, Mike. I am going to move on the first of next month.

  A:嗨,麥克,我下個月一號就要搬家了。

  B:Congratulations! So, have you started planning your move?

  B:恭喜啊,你開始計劃搬家事宜了麼?

  A:Yes, I am trying to find good movers now. Do you know any?

  A:嗯,我現在想找一家好一點的搬家公司。你知道哪家好點麼?

  B:Not really.

  B:不太清楚。

  A:What did you do for your last move?

  A:你上次怎麼搬的?

  B:Since I did not have much staff, I asked my cousin to help me out.

  B:由於我的東西不多,就請我的堂兄弟幫我搬了。

  A:Oh. that's very nice of him.

  A:嗯,他人真好。

  B:Yeah, it was. But I still have some information that I collected last time, and if you want, I willgive it to you.

  B:對啊,不過我還留有一些上次收集的搬家資訊,如果你要我就給你。

  A:Yes, please.

  A:好啊,拜託你了。