關於電話英語日常用語
英語作為全球使用面最廣的一門語言,具有重要的意義。小編整理了,歡迎閱讀!
篇一
AHello, could I speak to Allison, please?
你好,請找埃裡森接電話,好嗎?
BI'm sorry; he's out at the moment.
很抱歉,他現在還沒回來。
AWhen do you expect him back?
你估計他什麼時候會回來?
BI think he'll be back in about an hour at least.
我想他至少要一個小時後才能回來。
AWell, may I leave a message?
哦,那我可以留言給他嗎?
BYes, of course.
當然可以。
AWould you please ask him to call Chris when he gets back?
他回來以後,你可以叫他打電話給克里斯嗎?
BOk. Does he know your number?
好的,他知道你的號碼嗎?
AI'm afraid he doesn't. My mobile is 139- 2477-4026.
恐怕他不知道。我的手機是 139-2477-4026.
B13924774026. All right. Thanks for calling. Oh, hang on, someone's at the door that may be him, please hold on.
13924774026?好的。謝謝你打電話來。 噢,等一下,有人在敲門,可能是他回來了。請別掛電話!
篇二
N: hello?
L: good morning, Nathaniel. This is Leah calling from the International Student Office.
N: good morning.
L: the reason I'm calling is because Ms. Collins will not be able to call you back until next week.
N: oh. I had hoped she would have called me back yesterday.
L: she's terribly sorry about that. She had to leave the office suddenly and won't be able to returen until next week. She hopes you understand.
N: is there someone else I can talk to?
L: she asked me to call you to book an appointment with someone else today. When are you free today?
N: any time after 2 pm today would be good for me.
L: Mr. Liu is available at 2:15 today. Will that work for you?
N: I'd prefer to speak with Ms. Fonda.
L: I'm afraid she isn't available this afternoon. She has an opening at 11:30 this morning. Will that work for you?
N: that will be fine.
L: ok, we'll be expecting you at 11:30. See you then.
篇三
AHello. This is the Stewart Resident.
您好。斯圖爾特家。
BHello. Is Mr. Stewart there?
您好。請問斯圖爾特先生在嗎?
AThis is Mr. Stewart. Who’s this?
我就是。您是哪位?
BI’m calling from Bell Canada. We are currently offering a great deal on long distance calling, only $17 a month. With this plan you get 500 minutes of long distance calls each month without any additional charges.
我來自貝爾公司。我們現在正在就長途電話業務搞促銷,只要17美金一個月。您每個月可以享有500分鐘的長途電話。
AI’m sorry. I’m not interested in it.
抱歉,我不感興趣。
BOkay. Thanks.
好的。謝謝。