關於斷念的英語句子

  學習英語其實一點不難的,小編今天就給大家分享一下英語的口語,大家有時間一定要好好看看,會對我們學習很有用哦,同學們要好好加油,提高一下英語成績,希望能幫助到大家,有需要的可以收藏起來哦。

  內容:

  放棄了。/投降了。I give up.

  Let's play another game. ***我們再玩另一個遊戲吧。***

  You're too good for me. I give up. ***你也玩得太好了,我不玩了。

  I fold. *用於玩撲克時。

  I raise you $20. ***[玩牌時的賭博]再加20美元。***

  I fold. ***我不玩了。***

  I give in.沒法子。

  I can't help it. *當帶有can時,help表示“避開”、“抑制”、“控制”,所以I can't help it 表示“不得不這樣做”、“無法迴避”。

  You should stop smoking. ***你該戒菸了。***

  I can't help it. ***戒不了啊。***

  There's nothing I can do about it.沒戲。

  Not a chance! *用於沒有可能性時。

  Would you lend me ¥5,000? ***你能借給我5000日元嗎?******

  Not a chance! ***沒戲。***

  No chance at all.

  Fat chance.

  No way. ***根本不可能。*** *否定語氣,非常強烈,是不禮貌的說法。毫無辦法。

  That's the way it goes.

  The game is canceled because of the rain. ***因為下雨所以比賽取消了。***

  That's the way it goes. ***沒辦法呀。***毫無線索。

  I have no clue. *clue 表示“線索”、“頭緒”。

  Do you know who stole it? ***你知道是誰偷的嗎?***

  I have no clue. ***毫無線索。***

  I don't have any idea.

  I don't have a clue.

  I haven't a clue.我認輸了。

  I'm throwing in the towel. *throw in the towel原是拳擊用語,日常會話時常用來表示“認輸”。

  I'll never win. I'm throwing in the towel. ***我贏不了你,我認輸了。***

  Don't give up so early. ***別那麼快就認輸。***

  I'm giving up.絕望了。

  It's hopeless.

  It's hopeless. ***沒希望了。***

  Don't give up yet. ***別灰心!***

  It's impossible.總比沒有強。

  Better than nothing. *句子開頭的It's被省略。

  I only have five dollars. ***我只有5美元。***

  Well, it's better than nothing. ***可總比沒有強吧。***這就是命運呀!

  It was fate. *fate “逃脫不了的命運,註定的命運”。

  How did you meet? ***你們怎麼認識的?***

  It was fate. ***這就是命運呀!***

  It was meant to be.

  It's my destiny.都已經過去了。

  It's history. *表示“已經沒有了”、“是過去的事了”。

  I thought you loved him. ***我想你很愛他。***

  We broke up. It's history. ***我們分手了,一切都成為過去了。***

  It's all over.

  It's in the past.

  It's done with.這可難倒了我。/不知道。

  It beats me.

  What's the answer? ***答案是什麼?***

  It beats me. ***不知道。***

  I have no idea.

  I don't know.除此之外我別無選擇。

  I have no other choice but to do so.

  Why are you doing it? ***你為什麼做這樣的事呢?***

  I have no other choice but to do so. ***除此之外我別無選擇。***

  I have no other choice. ***我沒有別的選擇。***

  It's my only choice.