關於經典的英文小笑話閱讀

  笑話能反映出一個民族的價值系統及其對周圍世界肯定和否定的態度。小編整理了關於經典的英文小笑話,歡迎閱讀!

  關於經典的英文小笑話篇一

  A boy begs his father to get him a Christmas tree this year.

  一個孩子求他爸爸,說能不能今年為家裡準備一棵聖誕樹

  Each year, the boy asks and the father tells him, "I don't want to pay for it."

  小男孩每年求他爸爸得到的都是同樣的回答“我可不想為一棵樹付錢。”

  But the son kept begging. Unable to bear his son's whining, he picks up his axe one day andheads out of the house.

  但是小男孩不放棄的一直祈求,終於有一天,他爸被他的哀求折磨得受不了,他拿起一把斧子,直接衝出了門。

  Thirty minutes later he returns with a great big Christmas tree. "How did you cut it down sofast?" his son asks.

  30分鐘後,他爸爸帶著一棵超大的聖誕樹回到了加。他兒子問:“你怎麼會砍得那麼快?”

  "I didn't cut it down," the father replies.

  他爸爸回答到:“我不是砍的”

  "I got it at a tree lot."

  “我是從一個聖誕樹銷售中心拿的”

  "Then why did you bring an axe?"

  “那你為什麼還要帶把斧子去呢?”

  "Because I didn't want to pay."

  “因為我不想付錢”

  關於經典的英文小笑話篇二

  Ivan came home with a bloody nose and his mother asked, "What happened?"

  伊凡鼻子流著血回到家裡。他媽媽問,“發生了什麼事?”

  "A kid bit me," replied Ivan.

  “一個男孩咬了我一口,”伊凡說。

  "Would you recognize him if you saw him again?" asked his mother.

  “再見到他時你能認出來嗎?”媽媽問。

  "I’d know him anywhere," said Ivan. "I have his ear in my pocket."

  “他走到哪裡我都能認出他,”伊凡說,“他的耳朵還在我的衣兜裡呢。”

  關於經典的英文小笑話篇三

  On the bus a man discovered a pickpocket's hand thrust into his pocket.

  在公共汽車上一人發現一個小偷把手伸到了他的口袋裡。

  "sorry," he said to the pickpocket, "you are too late. My wife did it before you."

  “對不起,”他對小偷說,“你太晚了,我妻子在你之前就做過同樣的事情了。”

  關於經典的英文小笑話篇四

  After supper, the parents were busy playing mah-jong with the guests. At this point themother thought of something and said to her son who was watching TV, "Honey, go see if thekitchen light is on or not?" After a while, her son returned and said, "Ma, the kitchen is sodark that I cannot see it at all."

  晚飯後,父親和母親都忙著和客人玩麻將,這時母親忽然想起點兒事來,便對正在看電視的兒子說道:“寶貝,去看看廚房裡的燈是不是還開著呢?” 過了一會兒,兒子回來說:“媽,廚房裡太黑了,我根本就看不見。”