怎麼做一個好上司雙語

  作為一名人家公司的領導,你是怎麼做的呢?接下來,小編給大家準備了,歡迎大家參考與借鑑。

  

  Part of the daily routine of most executives1 is to spend a period of time with his or her assistant, going over projects, dictating2 letters, discussing appointments to be made etc. It is easy to forget the niceties of human relations that make these meetings more pleasant when they occur daily, but shouting, “Jane! Come in here!” or running through the litany of things to do without a smile is inexcusable.

  大多數業務經理大部分日常業務都花在與他或她的助理研究專案,口述信函,商討會談時間等事務上。每天進行這樣的會晤很容易忽略了相互間的和睦氣氛。 直呼“Jane, 你過來!”或面無表情地吩咐工作是無法讓人接受的。

  At a meeting of project managers, saying “Susan, the Kraus project needs some attention——do you think you could fit it into your schedule within the next two days? shows acknowledgment that Susan has a schedule and again makes a request out of your order.

  當開專案經理會時,您說:“Susan, 克勞斯的計劃需要予以注意,您能否兩天內將它列入你的計劃中?”這樣一方面表示瞭解Susan有了一個計劃,同時在提出要求時,避免了命令的口吻。

  By making these requests “ you” rather than “I” statements or questions, you are implying that Jane or Susan have a participatory place in the process. If you said, “ I want you to come in here……” “ I want you to work on the Kraus project.” The tone3 of your request would be very different.

  提出這類請求時,使用“您”,而不用“我”的方式陳述或提問可暗示Jane或Susan參與了本專案。如果只說“我想讓您過來一下……”“我想讓您準備克勞斯的計劃。” 您的要求聽起來就顯得極為地不同

  擴充套件:辦公室常用英語口語

  1. I'm an office worker.

  我是上班族。

  2.I work for the government.

  我在政府機關做事。

  3.I'm happy to meet you.

  很高興見到你。

  4.I like your sense1 of humor2.

  我喜歡你的幽默感。

  5.I'm glad to see you again.

  很高興再次見到你。

  6.I'll call you.

  我會打電話給你。

  7.I feel like sleeping/taking a walk.

  我想睡/散步。

  8.I want something to eat.

  我想吃點東西。

  9.I need your help.

  我需要你的幫助。

  10.I would like to talk to you for a minute.

  我想和你談一下。

  11.I have a lot of problems.

  我有很多問題。

  12.I hope our dreams come true.

  我希望我們的夢想成真。

  13.I'm looking forward to seeing you.

  我期望見到你。

  14.I'm supposed to go on a diet/get a raise.

  我應該節食/漲工資。

  15.I heard that you're getting married3. Congratulations4.

  聽說你要結婚了,恭喜!

  16.I see what you mean.

  我瞭解你的意思。

  17.I can't do this.

  我不能這麼做。

  18.Let me explain why I was late.

  讓我解釋遲到的理由。

  19.Let's have a beer or something.

  咱們喝點啤酒什麼的。

  20.Where is your office?

  你們的辦公室在哪?

  21.What is your plan?

  你的計劃是什麼?

  22.When is the store closing?

  這家店什麼時候結束營業?

  23.Are you sure you can come by at nine?

  你肯定你九點能來嗎?

  24.Am I allowed to stay out past 10?

  我可以十點過後再回家嗎?

  25.The meeting was scheduled5 for two hours, but it is not over yet.

  會議訽定了兩個小時,不過現在還沒有結束。