英語實用電話大全

  自己不會說英語時的應急電話用語:不擅長說英語的人接到英語電話時,千萬不要手足無措,可用下述幾種方式沉著應答。接下來,小編給大家準備了,歡迎大家參考與借鑑。

  

  ***1*** 請稍待片刻。

  Just a moment, please.

  ***2*** 請別結束通話。我找一位會說英語的人來。

  Hold the line, please. I’ll get an English speaker.

  ***3*** 請等一下。我找個人來聽。

  Hold on, please. I’ll get someone to the phone.

  ***4*** 很抱歉,我英語說得不好。我找位會講英語的人稍後回電話給你。請教您的大名及電話號碼?

  I’m sorry, I don’t speak English well. I’ll have an English speaker call you back later. May I have your name and telephone number?

  第二部分、接電話的開場白: 拿起話筒的時候,可先用"Hello." "Good morning." "Good afternoon. "等問候對方,並報上自己的公司名、部門名、姓名等,如此可予人態度親切的感覺。

  ***1*** 早安。這裡是正泰貿易公司。我能效勞嗎?

  Good morning. This is Chengtai Trading Company. May I help you?

  ***2*** 午安。這裡是大安商業銀行。我能為您效勞嗎?

  Good afternoon. This is Dan An Commercial Bank. What can I do for you?

  ***3*** 先鋒電子。我是吳瑪莉。

  Pioneer Electronics1. This is Mary Wu speaking.

  ***4*** 喂。海外營業部。我是王大明。

  Hello. Overseas Sales Department. Taming2 Wang speaking.

  ***5*** 喂。這裡是王公館。

  Hello. This is the Wang residence3.

  ***6*** 午安。我是王大明。

  Good afternoon. Taming Wang speaking.

  ***7*** 我是楊文凱,請講。

  Wenkai Yang. Speaking.

  第三部分、問對方要找誰: 通常對方都會主動說出要找誰,但萬一對方說不清楚,或是你沒聽懂,想再確認的時候,可以用下面的話問清楚。

  ***1*** 請問找哪位?

  Who do you want to talk [speak] to?

  ***2*** 您找哪位?

  Who would you like to speak with?

  ***3*** 請問受話人的尊姓大名?

  The name of the person you are calling, please?

  ***4*** 你要打給哪位?

  Who are you calling?

  第四部分、請教對方的大名:在接聽老外打來的電話,應問清楚對方的身分,以便通報相關的當事人或做進一步的處理。

  ***1*** 請問是哪位?

  Who’s calling, please?

  ***2*** 請問您哪位?

  Who’s speaking, please?

  ***3*** 請教大名好嗎?

  May I have your name, please?

  ***4*** 請問大名好嗎?

  May I ask your name?

  ***5*** 請教您的大名。

  Your name, please.

  ***6*** 請問您是哪位?

  May I ask who’s calling, please?

  ***7*** 請問您是誰?

  Who is this, please?

  ***8*** 請問是誰?

  Who is that calling?

  ***9*** 請告訴我您是哪位?

  Who should I say is calling?

  ***10*** 您是哪一位?

  Who***m*** am I speaking to?

  ***11*** 要我通報您是哪位嗎?

  Could I tell him who’s calling?

  ***12*** 請問您是何人?

  Who’s that speaking, please?

  ***13*** 請問是哪位打來的?

  Who’s this calling, please?

  第五部分、不明瞭對方所言時:聽不懂對方的話卻硬撐下去,並非明智之舉,不如坦白請對方更簡單明確的說明清楚。

  ***1*** 能說得明確一點嗎?

  Could you put that in more specific terms?

  ***2*** 我無法確定你的意思。

  I’m not sure what you mean.

  ***3*** 很抱歉。我沒聽懂你的話。

  I’m sorry. I couldn’t follow you.

  ***4*** 你講得太快了。我跟不上。

  You’re talking too fast. I can’t keep up.

  ***5*** 請你再多解釋一下好嗎?

  Will you explain a little bit more?

  ***6*** 你能說得簡單一點嗎?

  Could you put that more simply?

  ***7*** 恐怕我沒聽懂。能請你再說一遍嗎?

  I’m afraid I didn’t understand that. Could you say that again, please?

  ***8*** 對不起,我沒聽到,請你再說一遍好嗎?

  Excuse me, but I didn’t hear that, would you mind repeating it, please?

  ***9*** 抱歉,我沒聽懂,請您拼一下好嗎?

  Sorry, but I didn’t catch that, would you mind spelling it, please?

  第六部分、各種附和、質疑、同意、否定的用語:通話當中需藉助各種或表附和,或表驚訝,或表欣喜,或表婉惜,或表疑問,或表否定的短語,以利談話的順利推展。

  1、表驚訝

  ***1*** 真的呀? Really?

  ***2*** 什麼? What?

  ***3*** 別開玩笑! You’re kidding!

  2、表欣喜

  ***1*** 好極了! Great!

  ***2*** 太棒了! Fantastic!

  ***3*** 棒極了! Terrific4!

  ***4*** 哇! Wow!

  3、表婉惜

  ***1*** 真糟糕。 That’s too bad.

  ***2*** 真可惜! What a shame!

  ***3*** 聽到這樣我很難過。 I’m sorry to hear that.

  ***4*** 喔,原來如此。 Oh, I see.

  5、表同意

  ***1*** 沒錯。 Right.

  ***2*** 正是。 Exactly.

  ***3*** 是的,一點也沒錯。 I’ll say.

  ***4*** 你說得對極了。 You can say that again.

  ***5*** 好的。 OK.

  6、表不同意

  ***1*** 我可不以為然。 I don’t think so.

  ***2*** 不成! No way!

  ***3*** 不! No.

  ***4*** 喔,得了吧! Oh, come on!

  ***5*** 事實上不然。 Not really.

  第七部分、通話將畢時的結尾語:通話接近尾聲,經常要來上幾句客套話,以作為道別的前奏曲。請靈活應用下列各句,免得該收場時卻不知如何下手。

  ***1*** 謝謝你來電。

  Thank you for calling.

  ***2*** 感謝你打給我。

  It was kind of you to call me.

  ***3*** 很高興跟你談話。

  Nice talking to you.

  ***4*** 讓我們儘快聚聚。

  Let’s get together soon.

  ***5*** 我該掛電話了。

  I’d better get off the phone.

  ***6*** 請隨時再打電話給我。

  Call me again any time.

  ***7*** 有空請再打電話來。

  Call again when you’ve got time.

  ***8*** 請代我問候珍妮。

  My best wishes to Jane.

  ***9*** 請一定要再來電話喔。

  Please do call again.

  ***10*** 我隨時高興接到你的電話。

  I’m always glad to hear from you.

  ***11*** 想聊的時候請隨時來電。

  Call again anytime you feel like talking.

  ***12*** 謝謝你回我電話,再見。

  Thanks for returning my call, good-bye.

  ***13*** 讓我們保持聯絡,再見。

  Let’s keep in touch, good-bye.

  ***14*** 那麼下週二見。

  See you next Tuesday, then.

  擴充套件:模擬老美商務談判

  Kim: Welcome to our company. My name is Jeff Kim. I'm in charge of the export department. Let me give you my business card.

  Smith: I'll give you mine too.

  Kim: How was your flight?

  Smith: Not bad, but I'm little tired.

  Kim: Here's your schedule. After this meeting, we will visit the factory and have another meeting with the production manager. And you"ll be having dinner with our director.

  Smith: Could you arrange a meeting with your boss?

  Kim: Of course, I've arranged it at 10 o'clock tomorrow morning.

  Smith: Well, shall we get down to business?

  Kim: Sure, did you receive the sample we sent last week?

  Smith: Yes, we finished the evaluation1 of it. If the price is acceptable2 we would like to order now.

  Kim: I'm very glad to hear that.

  Smith: What's your best price for that item?

  Kim: The unit price is $12.50.

  Smith: I think the price is a little high, can't you reduce it?

  Kim: I'm afraid we can't. $12.50 is our rock bottom price. If you purchase more than 10, 000 units we can reduce it to $12.00.

  Smith: Well, I'll accept the price and place an initial3 order of 10, 000 units.

  Kim: Very good. It's been a pleasure to do business with you, Mr. Smith.

  Smith: The pleasure is ours. Can you deliver the goods by March 31?

  Kim: Of course.

  第一部分、參考翻譯

  金: 歡迎到我們公司來。我叫金哲夫,負責出口部。這是我的名片。

  史密斯:這是我的名片。

  金: 你的航行順利嗎?

  史密斯:還行,不過我有點累。

  金: 這是你的日程安排。開完會後,我們去參觀工廠,再跟生產部經理開個會。晚上你將和我們主任共進晚餐。

  史密斯:你能安排我跟你們老闆開個會嗎?

  金: 當然可以,我會安排在明天早上10點鐘。

  史密斯:那我們開始談正事吧。

  金: 行,你有沒有收到我們上週寄給你的樣品?

  史密斯:收到了,我們已進行了評估。如果價格合適,我們現在就想訂貨。

  金: 聽到這個我真高興。

  史密斯:這種貨你們最低價是多少?

  金: 單價是12.50美元。

  史密斯:我覺得這個價貴了點,你能不能減一點?

  金: 恐怕不行,12.50美元是我們的底價。如果你訂貨超過10,000件,我們可以減到12.00美元。

  史密斯:行,我接受這個價格,第一批訂10,000件。

  金: 太好了。史密斯先生,跟你做生意真是我的榮幸。

  史密斯:是我們的榮幸才對。你們能在3月31號前發貨嗎?

  金: 當然行。

  第二部分、瘋狂註釋

  1. in charge of: manager 負責

  ☆ I'm in charge of this section.

  我負責這個部門。***我是這個部門的經理。***

  2. export department: a division4 in a company where they send products to another country for sale 出口部

  ☆ Peter works5 in the export department.

  彼得在出口部工作。

  3. flight: a trip in an aircraft 航行;航班

  ☆ His flight left at noon.

  他的航班中午走。

  4. schedule: a list of planned activities 日程表

  ☆ Peter has a busy schedule today.

  彼得今天一天都很忙。

  5. production manager: someone who is in charge of producing products 生產部經理

  ☆ Peter is the production manager.

  彼得是生產部經理。

  6. director: one who directs; manager, supervisor6 負責人;主管

  ☆ Steve is the director of sales.

  斯蒂夫是銷售部主管。

  7. boss: a person who hires people or directs them 老闆

  ☆ She told her boss she would be late today.

  她告訴她老闆,她今天會晚點來。

  8. get down to: to start something 開始

  ☆ Let's get down to work.

  讓我們開始工作吧。