經典短英語幽默笑話大全

  笑話是內容豐富並具有出乎意料結尾的幽默口頭故事。下面小編整理了短英語幽默笑話,希望大家喜歡!

  短英語幽默笑話摘抄

  Friend for Dinner

  請朋友吃飯

  Honey, said the husband to his wife, I invited a friend home for supper.

  “親愛的,”丈夫對妻子說:“我邀請了一位朋友回家吃晚飯。”

  What? Are you crazy? The house is a mess, I havent been shopping, all the dishes are dirty,and I dont feel like cooking a fancy meal!

  “什麼?你瘋了嗎?我們的房子亂糟糟的,我很久沒有買過東西回來了,所有的碗碟都是髒的,還有,我可不想做一餐累死人的晚飯。”

  I know all that.

  “這些我全都知道。”

  Then why did you invite a friend for supper?

  “那你為什麼還要邀請朋友回來吃晚飯?”

  Because the poor fools thinking about getting married.

  “因為那個可憐的笨蛋正考慮要結婚呢。”

  短英語幽默笑話鑑賞

  The Fourth Element

  第四元素

  Teacher: What are the four element of nature?

  老師:自然界的四大元素是什麼?

  Student: Fire, air, earth, and... and ...

  學生:火、氣、和。。。和。。。

  Teacher: And what? Just think it over, what do you wash your hands with?

  老師:和什麼?想一想, 你用什麼洗手的?

  Student: Soap!

  學生:肥皂。

  短英語幽默笑話賞析

  Boxing and Running

  拳擊和賽跑

  Dan is teaching his son how to box. As he does so, he left his friend, "This is a tough world, soI’m teaching my boy to fight."

  丹在教他的兒子怎樣拳擊。他告訴他的朋友:“這是一個粗暴的世界,所以我要教我的兒子怎麼去拼搏。”

  Friend: "But suppose he comes up against someone much bigger than he is, who’s also beentaught how to box."

  朋友:“如果他碰上的對手是一個比他高大,健壯而且也會拳擊的人怎麼辦?”

  Dan: "I’m teaching him how to run, too."

  丹:“我也會教他怎麼樣賽跑呢。”

  短英語幽默笑話欣賞

  Make your fortune

  計劃你的將來

  "How did you make your fortune?"

  “你是怎麼計劃你的將來的?”

  "I became the partner of a rich man.He had the money and I had the experience."

  “我變成一個富人的合夥人,他有錢,我有經驗。”

  "How did that help?"

  “那有什麼用?”

  "Now he has the experience and I the money."

  現在他有經驗了,我有錢。”

  短英語幽默笑話品味

  The Looney Bin

  瘋人院

  Late one night at the insane asylum ***瘋人院***one inmate shouted, "I am Napoleon!”Anotherone said, "How do you know?" The first inmate said, "God told me!" Just then, a voice fromanother room shouted, "I did not!"

  一天晚上,在瘋人院裡,一個病人說:“我是拿破崙!”另一個說:“你怎麼知道?”第一個人說:“上帝對我說的!”一會兒,一個聲音從另一個房間傳來:“我沒說!”

  短英語幽默笑話品析

  會說話的鐘 Talking clock

  While proudly showing off his new apartment to friends, a college student led the way into the den.

  一個學生帶他朋友們參觀他的新公寓,甚是得意。

  "What is the big brass gong and hammer for?" one of his friends asked.

  “那個大銅鑼和錘子是幹什麼用的?”他的一個朋友問他。

  "That is the talking clock," the man replied. "How's it work?"

  “那玩意兒厲害了,那是一個會說話的鐘”,學生回答。

  "Watch," the man said and proceeded to give the gong an ear shattering pound with the hammer.

  “這鐘怎麼工作的”,他的朋友問。“看著,別眨眼了”,那學生走上前一把操起銅鑼和錘子,拼命地敲了一下,聲音震耳欲聾。

  Suddenly, someone screamed from the other side of the wall, "Knock it off, you idiot! It's two o'clock in the morning!"

  突然,他們聽到隔壁牆那邊有人狂叫,“別敲了,你這白痴!現在是凌晨兩點鐘了!”

  經典的短英語幽默笑話

  長壽祕訣 Secret For a Long Life

  A woman walks up to a little old man rocking in a chair on his porch.

  一位女士走向坐在門廊的椅子上搖動的小老頭。

  "I couldn't help noticing how happy you look," she says.

  “我無意中發現,你是多麼幸福,”那女士說。

  "What's your secret for a long, happy life?"

  “你幸福而長壽的祕密是什麼?”

  "I smoke three packs a day, drink a case of whiskey a week, eat fatty foods and never, everexercise."

  “我每天抽三包煙,每週喝一箱威士忌,吃高脂肪食品,而且從來不曾鍛鍊。”

  "Wow, that's amazing," says the woman.

  “哦,真神奇,”女士說。

  "How old are you?"

  “你高壽?”

  "Twenty-six."

  “二十六。”

  關於短英語幽默笑話

  控制女人的男人 Two Lines In Heaven

  Everybody on earth dies and goes to heaven.God comes and says "I want the men to make twolines.One line for the men that dominated their women on earthand the other line for the menthat were whipped by their women.Also, I want all the women to go with St Peter."

  世上的每一個人都上了天堂 神說 :" 要男人分成兩隊 , 一是在世上控制女人的男人 ,另一是被女人鞭打的男人 .另外女子自成一隊 , 跟著聖彼德去 ."

  Said and done, and there are two lines. The line of the menthat were whipped was 100 mileslong,and the line of men that dominated women, there was only one man.

  隊伍列好後 , 一是被女人鞭打的 ,有 100 英里長 , 一是在世上控制女人的 ,僅有一人 .

  God got mad and said. "You men should be ashamed of yourselves.I created you in my imageand you were all whipped by your mates.Look at the only one of my sons that stood up andmade me proud.Learn from him! Tell them, my son,how did you manage to be the only one onthat line?"The man said, "I don't know, my wife told me to stand here."

  神生氣的說 :" 你們男人應該感到羞恥 ,我按照自己的形象創造了你們 ,而你們被女子鞭打 . 看看 , 我唯一的兒子 ,站著使我驕傲 . 你們應該向他學習 .告訴他們 , 兒子 ,你如何成為唯一站在這一隊上的 ?"這男子回說 :" 我不知道 , 我太太叫我站在這的 !"