六年級英語笑話帶翻譯

  冷笑話是近幾年新興的一種語言現象,它輕鬆詼諧、別具一格,給我們緊張的生活增添了幾分輕鬆的情趣,它一出現便受到了大多數人的喜愛。小編整理了,歡迎閱讀!

  :富有的鄰居

  Peter: Our neighborhood was quite rich

  Peter:我們的鄰居非常富有

  Thor: How rich was?

  Thor:怎麼富有了

  Peter: The miniature golf course had caddies

  Peter:他最小的一個高爾夫球場都有球童的啊~

  :在職者

  A:Who said “You can fool some of the people all the time”?

  A:誰說的你能無時無刻的戲弄別人?

  A: Johnny…

  A:Johnny

  B: Some incumbent

  B:一些在職者。

  :必殺球

  A:How ‘bout we try my new “snuff ball” pitch?

  A:試試我新的必殺球怎麼樣?

  B: What’s that?

  B:怎麼做的?

  A: First, I remove “a pinch” from between my cheek and my gums…

  A:首先,先把球放在我的臉頰和牙齒中間······ ······

  B: That’s enough, I don’t wanna hear the rest

  B:夠了,餓哦不想聽後面的了。

  :浪漫之旅

  A: Hey, good looking, wanna go on a romatic cruise?

  A:親愛的,想不想來一場浪漫之旅

  B: Who would book us on a cruise?

  B:誰能幫我們預定這次巡航呢?

  A: The U.S.S. ark

  A:u.s.s方舟

  :怕老婆的老公

  A henpecked husband was advised by a psychiatrist to assert himself.

  有一位怕老婆的老公接受心理治療師的建議要堅持自己的主見。

  "You don't have to let your wife bully you,"he said."Go home and show her you are the boss ."

  他說:“你不必讓你的老婆像惡霸一樣欺侮你。回家去讓她知道你才是老大。”

  The husband decided to take the doctor's asvice.He went home,slammed the door,shook hisfirst in his wife's face,and growled,"

  這位老公決定接受醫生的勸告。他回到家,用力啪答一聲關上門,在他老婆的面前:揮舞著拳頭,並且大聲咆哮說:

  From now on you are talking orders from me.

  “從現在起,你得乖乖聽我的命令。

  I want my supper right now,and when you get it on the table ,go upstairs and lay out myclothes.

  我現在就要吃晚餐,當你把它弄好放在餐桌上的時候,到樓上去把我的衣服擺放好。

  Tonight I am going out with my friends.

  今天晚上我要和我的。朋友外出,

  You are going to stay at home where you belong.

  你給我乖乖待在家裡不許亂跑。

  Another thing,you know who is going to tie bow tie?"

  另外還有一件事情,你知道誰要替我打蝴蝶結領結嗎?”

  I certainlydo,"screamed the wife."The Undertaker."

  老婆尖叫著說:“我當然知道。是收屍的人。”