有關簡單英語故事欣賞
故事英語教學法是一種創新性教學方法,它能提高學生的口語能力,培養學生用英語思維的能力。小編整理了有關簡單英語故事,歡迎閱讀!
有關簡單英語故事:Bed time Prayer
睡前禱告詞
Julie was saying her bedtime preyers. "Please God," she said, "make Naples the capital of Italy. Make Naples the capital of Italy."
臨睡前,朱莉葉在做禱告。"上帝,求求你," 她說,"讓那不勒斯成為義大利的首都吧。"
Her mother interrupted and said. "Julie, why do you want God to make Naples the capital of Italy?"
媽媽打斷她的話說:"朱莉,你為什麼求上帝把那不勒斯變成義大利的首都呢?"
And Julie replyed, "Because that's what I put in my geography exam!"
朱莉葉回答道:"因為我在地理考卷上是這樣寫的。"
有關簡單英語故事:Why is he crying
他哭什麼
“Tom,what's the matter with your brother?” asked the mother in the kitchen. "He's crying."
“湯姆,你弟弟怎麼了?”媽媽在廚房裡問,“他在哭啊!”
"Oh, nothing, Mum," replied Tom, "I'm eating my cake. He is crying because I won't give himany."
“哦,沒事,媽媽,”湯姆回答,“我在吃蛋糕。因為我沒給他吃,他就哭。”
"But has he finished his own cake?"
“他的蛋糕吃完了?”
"Yes," said Tom, "and he also cried when I was helping him finish that!"
“是的。”湯姆說,“我幫他吃蛋糕時他也是哭!”
有關簡單英語故事:A Good Boy
好孩子
Peter came bcak from school and said to his father happily, "Dad, our teacher asked us aqueation this morning. Only one student could answer it. Do you know who he is?"
彼得放學回家,高興地對爸爸說:“爸爸,今天上午,老師問了我們一個問題。只有一個學生回答了。你知道是是誰嗎?”
"No."
“不知道。”
"It's me, Dad."
“是我,爸爸!”
"Oh, you are my good son. What did the teacher ask?"
“哦,你真是我的好兒子。老師問什麼了?”
"Who broke the window?"
“是誰打碎了玻璃?”
有關簡單英語故事:Who is the most obedience
誰最聽話
A father of five children came home with a toy, summoned his children and asked which one ofthem should be given the present.
一個父親有五個孩子,但是他只帶回家一個玩具。他把五個孩子叫過去,問他們該把禮物給誰。
"Who is the most obedient, never talks back to Mother and does everything he or she is told?"he inquired.
“誰最聽話,從不和媽媽頂嘴,讓幹什麼就幹什麼?”
There was silence,and then a chorus of voices:"You play with it, Daddy!"
誰也沒有吱聲,之後大家齊聲說道:“爸爸,你自己留著玩吧!”
有關簡單英語故事:She ate all my Bait
她把我所有的魚餌都吃掉了
The young boy protested vigorously when his mother asked him to take his sister to go fishing. "Last time she came," he objected, "I didn't catch a single fish."
男孩的媽媽讓他帶著小妹妹去釣魚時,他極力反對,說道:“上次她去了,我連一條魚也沒釣到。”
"I'll talk to her," his mother said, "and I promise this time she won't make any noise."
“我會跟她說,”媽媽說,“我保證這次她不會亂說亂鬧。”
"It wasn't the noise, Mom," the boy replied, "She ate all my bait."
“不是因為亂說亂鬧,媽媽。”男孩回答,“是她把我所有的魚餌都吃掉了。”