關於英語兒童詩欣賞

  詩歌是人類的語言瑰寶,可以提高人的精神修養、藝術修養和語言修養。小編精心收集了兒童英語詩,供大家欣賞學習!

  兒童英語詩篇1

  the more loving one

  w.h.auden

  looking up at the stars, i know quite well,

  仰望群星的時分,我一清二楚,

  that, for all they care, i can go to hell,

  儘管它們關懷備至,我亦有可能赴地府,

  but on earth indifference is the least,

  可是塵世間我們絲毫不必畏懼,

  we have to dread from man or beast .

  人類或禽獸的那份冷漠。

  how should we like it were stars to burn ,

  倘若群星燃燒著關懷我們的激情,

  with a passion for us we could not return ?

  我們卻無法回報,我們作何感想?

  if equal affection cannot be ,

  倘若無法產生同樣的感情,

  let the more loving one be me.

  讓我成為更有愛心的人。

  admirer as i think i am,

  儘管我自視為群星的崇拜者,

  of stars that do not give a damn,

  它們滿不在乎,

  i cannot, now i see them, say

  現在我看群星,我卻難以啟齒,

  i missed one terribly all day .

  說我成天思念一顆星星。

  were all stars to disappear or die,

  倘若所有的星星消失或者消亡,

  i should learn to look at an empty sky,

  我應該學會仰望空蕩的天空,

  and feel its total dark sublime,

  同時感受天空一片漆黑的崇高,

  though this might take me a little time.

  雖然這樣可能要花費一點時間。

  兒童英語詩篇2

  我與動物們共舞

  A Hippo is Bounding Around on My Head

  A hippo is bounding around on my head.

  河馬一直圍繞在我的頭部,

  Gorillas are banging on drums.

  大猩猩敲擊著鼓。

  A rhino is charging me full speed ahead

  犀牛承載著我全速前進。

  while a crocodile's eyeing my thumbs.

  然而一隻鱷魚盯著笨手笨腳的我。

  A rattlesnake's winding his way up my side.

  一條響尾蛇纏繞在我的身體上。

  A tiger is sniffing my clothes.

  老虎聞著我的衣服。

  A grizzly just grabbed me, his mouth open wide.

  一直灰熊抓住我,並張開它的大嘴。

  A tarantula's perched on my nose.

  狼蛛棲息在我的鼻子。

  I'm drowning, surrounded by man-eating sharks.

  我掉到了水裡,鯊魚包圍了我。

  An elephant sits on my chest.

  大象坐在我的胸部。

  Yes, that's how it feels when the teacher remarks,

  是的,當老師評論的時候那是什麼樣的感覺。

  "Grab your pencils. It's time for the test."

  “拿起你的筆,考驗你的時候到了。”

  兒童英語詩篇3

  Foolish Fiona

  愚蠢的菲奧娜

  This morning when foolish Fiona awoke

  今天早上當愚蠢的菲奧娜醒來,

  she looked at her mother, and said with a croak,

  她看著她的媽媽,用嘶啞的聲音說,

  "I can't go to school, so please write me a note

  我不去學校了,所以請給我寫個請假條。

  to tell them I'm home with a frog in my throat."

  告訴他們說我的嗓子裡有隻青蛙。

  Her mom wrote a note for the teacher that said

  他的媽媽給老師寫了一個便條說,

  "My daughter is sick and she's staying in bed.

  我的女兒病了,他躺在床上。

  She won't be at school for the rest of the week.

  剩下的幾周她不能去學校了。

  She swallowed a polliwog down at the creek."

  因為他在小溪裡吞了一隻蝌蚪。