關於感冒的英語情景口語
我們都知道英語在我們生活中是很重要的,小編今天給大家帶來的是英語的口語,英語在我們生活中是很重要的哦,大家要好好複習英語哦,大家趕緊行動起來吧,大家有需要可以收藏起來哦
一試著捏住鼻子把藥喝下去
AI'm done. Can I watch TV?
我泡好了。可以看電視嗎?
BHere's some water. Take these multi-vitamins and Tylenol.
這裡有一杯水。把這些綜合維他命和退燒藥吃下去。
AUh! I can't swallow them, Mom!
呃!媽,我吞不下去!
BYour throat must be swollen.
你的喉嚨一定腫起來了。
ADo I have to take them?
我一定要吃下去嗎?
BHere, I'll break them up, so they're smaller. And here's some cough syrup.
來,我把它們弄碎,就比較小顆了。還要喝這些咳嗽糖漿。
AYuck!
噁心啊!
BI know, it tastes horrible. But it'll make you feel better. Try holding your nose. It won't taste as bad.
我知道很難喝。但是它會讓你舒服一點。試著捏住鼻子。就不會那麼難喝了.
二我討厭你 You're such a drag
ACome to think of it, you should get out your English books and catch up on your reading assignments.
說起這個讓我想到,你該去把英文課本拿出來,把閱讀作業看完。
BBut I don't have any reading assignments.
但我根本沒有閱讀作業。
AThen review for your test. You'll do even better. And maybe reading will help you get to sleep.
那就複習考試要考的東西。你會考得更好。而且讀書或許會讓你快快睡著。
BAw, Mom-you're such a drag.
噢,媽……你真討厭。
AYou say that now, Lily, but you'll thank me later. I'm your mom, and mother knows best.
莉莉,你現在這麼說,但你以後會感激我。我是你媽,而媽媽知道什麼對你最好。
三擤鼻涕能讓喉嚨好快點 Blow my nose
AGreat. My favorite-soup, soup, soup...
太好了。我最喜歡的就是——湯、湯、湯……
BOh, and there's one more thing you have to do every hour on the hour, sweets.
喔,還有你每小時的整點,都要準時再做一件事,親愛的。
ABlow my nose?
擤鼻涕?
BWell, you do that when your nose needs blowing. I was talking about a way to make your throat heal faster.
嗯,你需要擤就擤。我是在講一種讓你喉嚨快點好的方法。
ANo, please, Mom! Don't make me gargle with saltwater!
媽,拜託,不要!不要叫我用鹽水漱口!
BIt works better than any medicine, Lily. I'll make you a glass right now, and you'll finish it!
莉莉,這比任何一種藥都有效。我馬上幫你衝一杯,你要漱完!