對也一樣的英語短語

  老師在對待優等生和差等生的態度上差別對待會傷害到他們,所以兩者對待的態度,應該要仔細斟酌,儘量要做到兩者一樣。下面是小編給大家整理的,供大家參閱!

  篇1

  1. I'm just wild about Peter, and he's just wild about me.

  我為彼得瘋狂,他對我也一樣。

  2. This gold is every bit as important to me as it is to you.

  這塊金牌對你很重要,對我也一樣重要。

  3. The benefits for the United States - and much of the world - are real.

  對美國的好處是實在的,對世界許多國家也一樣.

  4. Even for him, the cello an 17 intractable instrument, unforgiving of ambition.

  即使對他來說, 大提琴也是難以駕馭的樂器 —— 它對雄心萬丈的人也一樣鐵面無情.

  5. The couple love to read ; and likewise, their children.

  ***這對夫婦喜歡閱讀, 他們的孩子也一樣. ***

  6. Even for him, the cello is an intractable instrument, unforgiving of ambition.

  即使對他來說, 大提琴也是難以駕馭的樂器──它對雄心萬丈的人也一樣鐵面無情.

  7. You say he works hard. So he does, and so do you.

  你說他很努力, 對,他確實很努力, 你也一樣.

  8. They cannot understand a thing about it, and neither can she.

  他們對它一點都不懂.她也一樣.

  9. Jackie Butler doesn't solve any problems for Houston, nor does Luis Scola.

  傑基巴特勒對火箭沒什麼用處, 斯科拉也一樣.

  10. DC : And that goes for chromatic too?

  那對半音階口琴來說也一樣 嗎 ?

  11. The same goes for most animals.

  這對大多數動物來說也一樣.

  12. Worse for them. Worse for all of us.

  情況對他們來說比以前更糟, 對世人來說也一樣.

  13. I do the same for her.

  對她來說,我也一樣.

  14. The same goes for women -- nice slacks and a professional business top.

  對女士來說也一樣 —— 漂亮的休閒褲和職業商務上裝.

  15. Same for him, it's just media, see to them it's just images [ come on ! ].

  他也一樣, 這些只是傳煤, 對他們來說就只是一些圖象.

  篇2

  對我和對你認為是“實幹家”的人正確的道理,對你也一樣正確。

  What’s true for me and the people you put in the “doer” list above is true for you.

  食物的確大大地決定了我的身體平和程度,我打賭這對你也一樣。

  My food really does greatly determine my peace of body, and I'll bet it's the same for you.

  像吉伯特這樣收穫了早期女性主義奮鬥果實的西方女性,幾乎對像諾拉蒂這樣的女性沒有任何吸引力——當我小的時候,對我也一樣。

  Those women in the West who, like Gilbert, have harvested what the early feminists fought forhave almost no affinity for women like Nujood — and like me when I was a little girl.

  當然對我也一樣-我的第一份工作支援學了九個月。

  It was certainly hard for me — I lasted only nine months in my first job out of college.

  為左,右手使用一樣的貼圖,然後增加不對稱的特點,對腳也一樣。

  Use the same map for the left and right hand, then add asymmetrical features. Repeat this for the feet.

  這對你聽起來可能有些卑劣,對我也一樣。

  It may sound despicable to you, did to me.

  她曉得全能的神自有祂的安排,即使對她也一樣。

  She knows the all-powerful God has a plan -even for her.

  “伊拉克的局勢是美國人民接受不了的,對我也一樣,”他在白宮發表的黃金時間講話中說。

  The situation in Iraq is unacceptable to the American people - and it is unacceptable to me, " hesaid in a prime-time address from the White House."

  我從沒有愛過這世界,它對我也一樣。

  I'm on the top of the world.

  他說:“這是每個人都想聽到的訊息,但是對她來說有很多挑戰,當然,對我們也一樣”。

  "This is the news everyone always wanted to hear," he said. "But there are challenges for her, and of course, for all of us.

  工作前景很糟糕,她說她什麼也做不了,“對家庭也一樣”***家政服務的委婉說法***。

  Job prospects were grim though, and she said she'd take anything, even “working for a family” ***a euphemism for domestic service***.

  這個對女人也一樣,她走進一家店,試一件衣服,售貨員說服它買這件衣服。

  That uses similar to a woman going into a department store and trying on a dress, and asaleswoman says to get her to buy it.

  這對計劃也一樣。

  This is also true for a program.

  事實正是如此,即便對人類也一樣。

  And that is what happens, even among people.

  篇3

  我可以感覺到他也對我一樣有種特殊的感覺。

  I could sense that he had a kind of special feeling towards me too.

  比賽會是艱難的,但不僅僅是對我們來說艱難,對他們也一樣。

  It is a difficult game, but it's a difficult game for them as well not just ourselves.

  對大家也一樣,我們沒有必要去計較是是非非,我們沒有這個時間和精力。

  Everyone is the same, we did not need to care about right and wrong, we do not have the timeand energy.

  該項研究表明,鼓勵嚴格的無煙環境,尤其是在家裡,可能會有助於預防心血管疾病,不僅僅是對成年人有益,對小孩也一樣。

  The study findings suggest that encouraging strictly smoke-free environments, specifically athome, may help preserve cardiovascular health not only in adults but also in children, researchers said.

  經常進行換位思維。要是感覺對自己有傷害,或許對他人也一樣。

  Always put yourself in others' shoes. If you feel that it hurts you, it probably hurts the other person, too.

  對斑梟也一樣。

  Similarly the spotted owl.

  一個會賺很多錢、致力於工作的男人,不見得對你也會一樣傾心,相信我,我敢向你保證這一點。

  A man who makes a lot of money and is devoted to his work won't be devoted to you in thesame way, I promise you.

  對你們來說是個好訊息,對我們也一樣。

  Mr. Tao: That's good news for you, and of course for us too.

  這是對工業有利,對農業也一樣好的例項。

  This is the case with manufacturing as well as with agricultural interests.

  你可以作這樣的陳述來作出迴應,“看得出來您非常生氣。我想讓您知道查明這件事情的真相對我來說也一樣地重要。”

  You can respond to anger with a statement like, “Clearly you’re upset and I want you to know that getting to the bottom of this is just as important to me as it is to you.”

  丹尼爾在我的感情世界有獨特的位置,我對他而言也一樣,這永遠都不會改變。

  Daniel has a unique place in my affections, as I do with him, and that will never change.

  如果你沒有看過這個音樂劇,我極力向你推薦,對這本書也一樣。

  If you’ve never seen the musical, I highly recommend it, and the same goes for the book.

  他們是些好小子,不過,如果你在設法獵取的是,凱德·卡爾弗特,那麼,這對我也完全一樣。

  They’re fine lads, but if it’s Cade Calvert you’re setting your cap after, why, ‘tis the same withme.

  他們是些好小子,不過,如果你在設法獵取的是,凱德·卡爾弗特,那麼,這對我也完全一樣。

  They’re fine lads, but if it’s Cade Calvert you’re setting your cap after, why, ‘tis the same withme.