有關母愛的英語詩歌閱讀
母愛是疲憊中的一杯龍井,當你軟弱無力時,只消幾口就使你神清氣爽. 母愛是偉大的,也是無私的,也是含蓄的,也是飄蕩的,也是濃濃的。小編精心收集了有關母愛的英語詩歌,供大家欣賞學習!
有關母愛的英語詩歌:獻給母親的詩歌
Mamma you gave life to me
媽媽,你賜予我生命
Turned a baby into a lady
從寶寶蛻變淑女
And mamma all you had to offer was a promise of a lifetime of love
媽媽,真愛一生是你唯一的承諾
Now I know there is no other love like a Mothers
如今,我知道,世間至愛也比不上母愛
Love for her child
母親對小孩的愛
I know that love so complete someday must leave
我知道,完美的母愛還是有離去的一天
Must say goodbye
終須一聲再見
Goodbyes the saddest word I'll ever hear
'再見'是我聽過最感傷的話
Goodbyes the last time I will hold you near
'再見!'這是我最後一次擁抱你
Someday you'll say that word and I will cry
總有一天,你會說出一聲'再見',而我將會哭泣
It'll break my heart to hear you say Goodbye
聽你說聲'再見'我會心傷
Mamma you gave love to me
媽媽,你賜予我真愛
Turned a young one into a woman
從年輕少女蛻變成熟女人
And Mamma all I ever needed was a guarantee of you loving me
媽媽,我只要你保證永遠愛我
Cause I know there is no other love like a mothers
因為我知道,世間至愛也比不上母愛
Love for her child
母親對小孩的愛
And it hurts so that something so strong someday'll be gone
母愛如此濃烈卻有散去的一天,真是讓人心痛
Must say goodbye
終須一聲再見
But the love you give will always live
但是,你付出的愛將會生生不息
You'll always be there every time I fall
我跌倒的時候,你總會扶持著我
You take my weakness and you make me strong
我脆弱,你讓我堅強
And I will always love you till forever comes
我會永遠愛你,直到永恆
And when you need me
你需要我的時候
I'll be there for you always
我會陪伴你
I'll be there your whole life through
我會陪伴你,伴你一生
I'll be there through the lonely days
我會陪伴你,走過寂寞歲月
I'll be there what I promise you mamma
媽媽,我會陪伴你,這是我對你的承諾
I'll be your beacon through the darkest night
最黑的夜裡,我就是陪你的路燈
I'll be the wings that guide your broken flight
不順遂的旅程中,我就是指引你的雙翼
I'll be your shelter through the raging storm
狂風暴雨發生,我就是陪伴你的庇護
And I will love you till forever comes
我會永遠愛你,直到永恆
Goodbyes the saddest word I'll ever hear
再見'是我聽過最感傷的話
Goodbyes the last time I will hold you near
'再見!'這是我最後一次擁抱你
Someday you'll say that word and I will cry
總有一天,你會說出一聲'再見',而我將會哭泣
It'll break my heart to hear you say Goodbye
聽你說聲'再見'我會心傷
Till we meet again until then goodbye.
我們會再次相見,但終將再見
有關母愛的英語詩歌:Mother to Son
母親致兒子
Langston Hughes
朗斯頓·休斯
Well,son,I'll tell you: Life for me ain't been no crystal stair.
孩子,我要告訴你 生活對於我來說沒有水晶般的階梯
It's had tacks in it, And splinters, And boards torn up, And places with no carpet on the floor—Bare.
它自有自己的軌道 有荊棘 有坎坷 沒有鮮花和紅地毯 光禿禿的什麼也沒有
But all the time I'se been a-climbin' on, And reachin' landin's,
但是在我所有的生命歷程中 攀登過高峰 我淌過平原
And turnin' corners, And sometimes goin' in the dark
經歷過人生的轉折 有時處於絕望中
Where there ain't been no light. So boy, don't you turn back.
在那裡看不到任何希望 因此,我的孩子,請不要回頭
Don't you set down on the steps 'Cause you finds it's kinder hard.
不要放慢你前進的步伐 即使你遇到再大的坎坷
Don't you fall now — For I'se still goin',honey, I'se still climbin',
請你不要沉淪 因為親愛的,有我繼續陪你一道 繼續攀登
And life for me ain't been no crystal stair.
因為生活中沒有水晶般繽紛的階梯
有關母愛的英語詩歌:真誠的感謝Thank You Sincerely
Thanks for the start to the lives that we’ve had.
Thanks for the nights that you went without rest.
So many memories, most happy, some sad;
If you weren’t perfect, you still passed the test,
Holding our hands, holding back all the fears.
Thank you sincerely for all of those years.
感謝您賦予我們生命的開始。
感謝您整夜不加休息地照顧我們。
太多的回憶,大部分是快樂的,有些是悲傷的;
即使您不完美,您仍舊能經受考驗。
抓住我們的手,為我們擋住畏懼。
真誠地感謝您這麼多年為我們做的一切。
So many hours that you worked to provide,
Multiplied by all the days that we grew.
When we behaved and the times we defied,
Never a doubt we could still count on you,
Making our laughter and drying our tears.
Thank you sincerely for all of those years.
您為我們付出的時間,
隨著我們的長大也與日俱增。
不論是我們表現好的時候,還是叛逆的時候,
我們從未懷疑過您一直是我們的依賴。
您讓我們放聲大笑,您為我們擦乾眼淚,
真誠地感謝您這麼多年為我們做的一切。
Thanks for the rules that we wished were not there.
Thanks for the wisdom we sometimes denied.xiaogushi8
All the attention and all of the care,
All the forgiveness and all of the pride,
Pointing out faults but then calling out cheers.
Thank you sincerely for all of those years.
感謝您的規矩,雖然我們曾經厭惡它們。
感謝您的智慧,雖然有時我們否認它。
您對我們所有的關心,所有的照顧,
您所有的寬恕,和所有的自豪,
指出我們的錯誤,然後又鼓舞我們。
真誠地感謝您這麼多年為我們做的一切。
For the examples you set every day,
Teaching with actions, those lessons hold tight.
We hardly knew just how much you could say,
Simply by doing what you knew was right.
Now that we’re older,xiaogushi8 the logic appears.
Thank you sincerely for all of those years.
每天您都以身作則,
您用行動教育我們,使我們牢牢記住經驗教訓。
我們幾乎不知道您能讓我們明白多少,
只是做您所認為是正確的事情。
我們長大了,我們變得有邏輯了。
真誠地感謝您這麼多年為我們做的一切。
Thank you for love not required to be earned,
Not ever fading as time moves along.
You have to know that the love is returned,
Not always showing, but always so strong.
And you still care as your golden time nears.
Thank you sincerely for all of the years.
感謝您不求回報的愛,
隨著時間的流逝從未褪色。
您要知道您付出的愛是有回報的,
儘管並沒有每次表現出來,但卻如此的強烈。
隨著您黃金歲月的臨近,您仍舊照顧我們。
真誠地感謝您這麼多年為我們做的一切。