初中英語朗誦稿

  英語詩歌的特點和其他語言詩歌的特點一樣,都是形象的語言和富於音樂性的語言。小編精心收集了,供大家欣賞學習!

  1

  早晨醒來那刻的悟道

  若你早晨醒來

  with more health than illness,

  擁有的健康大於不適

  you are more blessed than the

  比百萬行將就木之人

  million who won't survive the week.

  你更有福氣。

  If you have never experienced

  若你從未經歷過

  the danger of battle,

  戰役的危險,

  the loneliness of imprisonment,

  鐵窗後的孤寂

  the agony of torture or

  被凌虐的痛苦,或是

  the pangs of starvation,

  飢餓的折磨

  you are ahead of 20 million people

  你超前了

  around the world.

  全球2千萬人

  If you attend a church meeting

  若你參加教堂聚會

  without fear of harassment,

  無需害怕騷擾、

  arrest, torture, or death,

  被捕、凌虐、或死亡,

  you are more blessed than almost

  你的福氣比起幾乎

  three billion people in the world.

  30億人更有福氣

  If you have food in your refrigerator,

  若你冰箱裡有食物

  clothes on your back, a roof over

  身上有衣服、頭上

  your head and a place to sleep,

  有屋頂、有地方可睡

  you are richer than 75% of this world.

  你比全球3/4人口富有

  2

  I am not Yours 我不屬於你

  I am not yours, not lost in you,

  Not lost, although I long to be

  Lost as a candle lit at noon,

  Lost as a snowflake in the sea.

  我不屬於你,也沒有沉迷於你,

  沒有,儘管我是如此希冀

  像正午的蠟燭融化,

  像雪花融匯在大海里。

  You love me, and I find you still

  A spirit beautiful and bright,

  Yet I am I, who long to be

  Lost as a light is lost in light.

  你愛我,我也知道

  你依然是一個精靈,聰明又美麗。

  可我就是我,渴望著

  像光一樣迷失在光裡。

  Oh plunge me deep in love—put out

  My senses, leave me deaf and blind,

  Swept by the tempest of your love,

  A taper in a rushing wind.

  啊,將我深深地拋進愛裡吧,

  滅掉我的心智,讓我耳聾眼迷,

  捲入你愛的暴風雨,

  做狂風中的纖燭一支。

  3

  Summer for thee, grant I may be

  請允許我成為你的夏季,

  When summer days are flown!

  當夏季的光陰已然流逝!

  Thy music still, when Whippoorwill

  請允許我成為你的音樂,

  And Oriole—are done!

  當夜鷹與金鶯收斂了歌喉!

  For thee to bloom, I’ll skip the tomb

  請允許我為你綻放,我將穿越墓地,

  And row my blossoms over!

  四處播撒我的花朵!

  Pray gather me—Anemone—

  請把我採擷吧——銀蓮花——

  Thy flower—forevermore!

  你的花朵——將為你盛開,直至永遠!