寫評論別人的英語口語對話
還再害怕自己的英語成績嗎?小編給大家分享有關英語的情景口語對話,希望能幫助到大家提高成績哦,這樣才可以更快的提升成績哦,有需要的可以收藏起來哦。
一你喜歡哪種交通工具
AHow do you usually get to school?
你一般怎麼去學校?
BI usually ride my bike. Which form of transport do you prefer to use?
我一般都騎自行車去.你喜歡哪種交通工具?
AI feel that I can see more when I pedal a bicycle, but when I feel lazy, I drive my car.
我覺得蹬自行車的時候可以看更多的風景,但是犯懶的時候我就開車.
BI think we should discourage people from using their private cars. They produce too much pollution!
我覺得我們應該勸人們儘量少開私家車.汽車製造的汙染太嚴重了!
AI agree, but I would find it difficult to stop using my car. It's just so convenient.
我同意,不過我覺得不開車很難做到.開車實在是太方便了.
BCars might be convenient, but they're so bad for the environment.
開車可能是很方便,但是對環境的影響太惡劣了.
ADo you have a car?
你有車嗎?
BNo. I used to have one though. Once I started using my bicycle to get around, I found that I didn't really need it.
沒有.不過,以前有過.後來開始騎自行車才發現,其實我並不是特別需要汽車.
AMaybe if I sold my car now, I wouldn't be so tempted to use it.
沒準我現在要是把我的汽車給賣了,也就不會非用它不可了.
BYou could try. It would save you a lot of money.
你可以試試看.那樣還可以幫你省下一大筆錢.
AThat's true. Every month, I spend hunderds of dollars on gas, insurance, and repairs.
沒錯.我每個月都要付上百美元付那些汽油費,保險和修理費.
BIf you got to class by riding a bicycle every day instead of driving, you will get lots of exercise, too!
如果你要是加入騎自行車的行列而不是開車,你還能得到很多鍛鍊呢!
AI could stand to lose a few pounds. Having a car has made me lazy. I never end up walking anywhere!
我應該堅持鍛鍊減掉幾磅體重.有輛車都讓我變懶了.我現在去哪兒都不走路了.
BLet's go to a car dealership. I'll help you try to sell your car for a good price.
咱們一起去汽車交易行吧.我會幫你把這輛車賣個好價錢的.
ASounds good! Let's go!
聽起來真不錯!走吧!
二現在電視節目真差勁
AJulie, what's on the tube?
朱莉,電視上演什麼?
BNothing but bunch of commercials. These days the amount of commercials is amazing.
沒什麼,全是廣告.最近廣告的數量多得驚人.
AYeah. Maybe we can change to another channel. what about the sports channel? Let's see if there's a game on.
是啊,或許我們應該換個頻道.看看體育頻道有沒有比賽吧?
BOkay. Nope, it's a replay of yesterday's soccer match between Brazil and Spain.
好啊,沒有,現在在重播昨天巴西和西班牙的足球比賽.
AIt was a good game, but not good enough to watch again. Keep surfing.
比賽很精彩,但是我不想再看一遍.再看看其他的臺吧.
BAlright. Hmm,this movie is a rerun...I don't know how many times I've seen this show ...Commercial again...and a replay of the talk show...oh no,this show is terrible, you don't wanna watch it.
好的,這個電影是重播的...這個節目不知道看了有多少遍了...又是廣告...訪談節目的重播...啊,這個節目特別差,你肯定不想看.
AOh, what is it?
恩,什麼節目?
BIt's a total rip-off of an American reality show, but the imitation is unbearably clumsy.
這個節目完全照搬美國一檔真人秀,可是模仿的十分拙劣.
AOh, I know this kind of shows. Sometimes they really piss me off. If I wanted reality,I'd go outside.
哦,我知道這類節目.我有時候看到這類節目就特別生氣.如果我想看真人,我自己出去就是了.
BYeah.it seems what we have on TV now are either repeats, or commercials, or low-quality shows. There's really nothing to watch.
是啊,看來現在電視上不是重播,就是廣告,再不就是劣質的節目,真的沒什麼好看的.
AI don't get it. We have more than 100 channels and there's still nothing good on! Maybe we should just turn off the TV, get outside, and do something real.
真不明白,我們有100多個頻道,可還是沒有什麼好看的節目,或許我們應該把電視關了,出去走走,做點有意思的事.
BCool.
好的.