關於討論別人的英語口語對話

  我們如何提高自己的英語成績呢?小編今天帶來的是英語的口語,這樣才能更快的提升英語成績哦,大家快點行動起來吧,要多多讀讀和背一背哦。

  一他現在正處於困難中

  AI met Mark yesterday. He looked blue.

  我昨天遇到馬克,他看起來很憂鬱。

  BHe’s been on the gravy train these years, hasn’t he?

  這幾年他一直在做很掙錢的工作呀,不是嗎?

  AIt belongs to the past. He lost his job the other day, and he’s up a tree now.

  那是過去的事情了,前幾天他失業了,他現在正處於困難中。

  BIt seems that nobody can always expect things to pan out well each time.

  看來每個人都不能期望自己總是一帆風順呀。

  二你畢業後幹嘛呢

  AI'll always remember my college days.

  我會永遠記住我的大學生活的.

  BOh yeah?

  為什麼呢?

  AIt was one of the best times in my life. It was tough, but I made it. I became a college graduate.

  這是我生命中最美好的一段光陰.那雖然不簡單,但我成功了.我現在是一名大學畢業生了.

  BHow did you feel when you graduated?

  畢業的感覺如何呢?

  AIt was a proud day for me. My family attend the graduation ceremony. I was so nervous. I couldn't find my cap and gown, but all worked out in the end.

  那是值得驕傲的一天.我的家人蔘加了畢業典禮.我當時緊張死了,連學士服和帽子都找不到,還好,最後一切都還順利.

  BWhat did you do after graduation?

  你畢業後幹嘛呢?

  AI was planning to attend gradate school, but then I was offered a good job doing marketing, so I changed my mind.

  我本來打算讀研的,不過後來有一份不錯的工作,是做市場營銷的,所以我就改變主意了.

  BSounds like you're happy with your decision.

  聽起來你工作還蠻開心的.

  AI sure am. So what about you? How did you feel when you graduated?

  當然了.那你呢?你畢業的時候感覺怎麼樣啊?

  BIt was also a proud day for me, but I also felt like a kind of loss that day.

  說實在的,那也是我值得驕傲的一天.不過,我有點失落感.

  AHow could it be?

  怎麼會呢?

  BWhile seeing others going to work or continue their study, I didn't know what I would do.

  看著別人要麼去工作,要麼去讀研,我卻不知道自己要做什麼.

  AYou didn't have an offer?

  你沒找到工作嗎?

  BI had one, but I didn't like the job very much. I wanted to attend graduate school, but I was afraid it would be too tough.

  有公司要我,但是我不是很滿意.我想讀研,但又擔心太難了.

  AI think you lack in the power of decision. Once you make your decision, don't be overtaken by misgivings and fear. Just go full steam ahead!

  你太優柔寡斷了.一旦做了決定,就不要瞻前顧後,畏首畏尾,放手去幹吧