拜倫經典愛情詩英文
拜倫是舉世公認的19世紀浪漫主義文學首屈一指的代表人物。他一生寫下了大量的詩歌,他的詩作被世人讚譽為“抒情史詩”。那麼你想欣賞拜倫的經典英文詩歌嗎?下面是小編為大家帶來拜倫經典愛情英文詩,歡迎大家閱讀欣賞!
拜倫經典愛情英文詩1:
When I dream that you love me, you'll surely forgive;
要是我夢見你愛我,你休怪,
Extend not your anger to sleep;
休要遷怒於睡眠;
For in visions alone your affection can live,—
你的愛只在夢鄉存在,——
I rise, and it leaves me to weep.
醒來,我空餘淚眼。
Then, Morpheus! envelope my faculties fast,
睡神!快封閉我的神志,
Shed o'er me your languor benign;
讓昏倦流佈我周身;
Should the dream of to-night but resemble the last,
願今宵好夢與昨夜相似:
What rapture celestial is mine!
像仙境一樣銷魂!
They tell us that slumber, the sister of death,
聽說,睡眠——死亡的姊妹,
Mortality's emblem is given;
也是死亡的樣品;
To fate how I long to resign my frail breath,
天國倘若是這般滋味,
If this be a foretaste of heaven!
願死神早早降臨!
Ah! frown not, sweet lady, unbend your soft brow,
舒眉展眼吧,美人,且息怒,
Nor deem me too happy in this;
我何曾心花怒放;
If I sin in my dream, I atone for it now,
夢中的罪孽要清算:幸福
Thus doom'd but to gaze upon bliss.
只許我凝眸痴望。
Though in visions, sweet lady, perhaps you may smile,
夢中,也許你笑口微開,
Oh! think not my penance deficient!
莫說我受罰還不夠!
When dreams of your presence my slumbers beguile,
入睡,被美夢欺哄;醒來,
To awake will be torture sufficient.
這苦刑怎生忍受!
拜倫經典愛情英文詩2:
When we two parted
當初我們倆分別,
In silence and tears,
只有沉默和眼淚,
Half broken-hearted
心兒幾乎要碎裂,
To sever for years,
得分隔多少年歲!
Pale grew thy cheek and cold,
你的臉發白發冷,
Colder thy kiss;
你的吻更是冰涼;
Truly that hour foretold
確實呵,那個時辰
Sorrow to this!
預告了今日的悲傷!
The dew of the morning
清晨滴落的露珠
Sunk chill on my brow—
浸入我眉頭,好冷——
It felt like the warning
對我今天的感觸
Of what I feel now.
彷彿是預先示警。
Thy vows are all broken,
你把盟誓都背棄,
And light is thy fame;
名聲也輕浮浪蕩;
I hear thy name spoken,
聽別人把你說起,
And share in its shame.
連我也羞愧難當。
They name thee before me,
他們當著我說你,
A knell to mine ear;
像喪鐘響徹耳旁;
A shudder comes o'er me—
我周身止不住戰慄——
Why wert thou so dear?
對你怎這樣情長?
They know not I knew thee,
他們不知我熟悉你——
Who knew thee too well:—
只怕是熟悉過度;
Long, long shall I rue thee,
我會久久惋惜你,
Too deeply to tell.
深切得難以陳訴。
In secret we met—
想當初幽期密約,
In silence I grieve,
到如今默默哀怨:
That thy heart could forget,
你的心兒會忘卻,
Thy spirit deceive.
你的靈魂會欺騙。
If I should meet thee
要是多少年以後,
After long years,
我偶然與你相會,
How should I greet thee?—
用什麼將你迎候?
With silence and tears.
只有沉默和眼淚。
- 拜倫經典愛情詩英文
- 世界上哪兒的大象最小
- 怎樣建設酒店企業文化
- 水晶蘭的生長習性和形態特徵
- 探望痔瘡病人送什麼
- 巧克力冰淇淋蛋糕教程圖解
- 黨支部書記踐行四講四有做合格黨員發言稿
- 關於檢修的管理論文
- 淺談高分子材料學中的分形
- 高中英語三篇優秀作文
- 黨員個人立足本職崗位發揮先鋒模範作用發言稿
- 大學生什麼時候可以報考公務員
- 宵夜宣傳廣告詞_美食類宣傳廣告詞
- 保安個人工作計劃
- 自制韓國冷麵的家常做法
- 房地產營銷案例分析
- 電氣工程畢業的實習報告
- 秋天的月亮抒情散文優美的
- 乾紅棗怎麼吃最好
- 眼部去皺方法有哪些
- 康熙字典五行屬金的字
- 康熙字典五行屬木的字
- 康熙字典五行屬水的字
- 康熙字典五行屬火的字
- 康熙字典五行屬土的字