關於吃什麼的英語口語
其學習英語口語的過程可能會困難,但是不要害怕,那麼今天小編就給大家分享一下有關英語口語的情景對話給大家,同學們有需要的也可以收藏起來看看哦。
從來不吃油炸食品
AMom and I got in another fight, Boris.
我又和媽媽吵架了,鮑里斯。
BOh, Iris! What was it about this time?
哦!艾瑞斯,這次又是為了什麼?
AIt was over food. I simply wanted some fried chicken but she said no.
因為吃的,我不過想吃炸雞,她都不讓。
BI believe she was right. You must know that fried foods contain a lot of fat.
我覺得她沒錯,你也知道炸雞脂肪含量太高。
AOh, she keeps saying that. She never allows me to have them.
哦,她老這麼說,她從來不讓我吃。
BI think you'd better take her advice since health is the greatest wealth.
我覺得你最好聽她的,因為健康是最大的財富。
ABut, Boris, I am not a baby any more.
可我又不是小孩子了,鮑里斯!
BWell, that's true.
嗯,這倒也是。
AHow about your mother?
你媽媽呢?
BShe also believes in healthy diet. And she requires us to have regular meals.
她也推崇健康飲食,而且她要求我們按時吃飯。
APoor you. It seems we are in the same boat.
你真可憐,看來我們是同病相憐呢。
BOh, I am grateful for my mother on this point. Her idea of healthy eating helps me a lot keeping fit.
噢,在這點上我還是很感激我媽媽的.她對健康飲食的看法對我保持健康很有幫助。
AReally? so you don't have fried food at all.
真的嗎?那你從來不吃油炸食品?
BNot really. I may have some occasionally for a change. But I don't indulge myself too much.
當然不是啦.我也會是不是吃點兒,換換口味.但是我不多吃。
AHow do you manage it?
你是怎麼做到的?
BIt's pretty simple, Iris. Just keep it in mind that you're what you eat
其實很簡單,艾瑞斯,只要記住人如其食就行了。
到外面去吃早午餐
AHey, Mary. We're back. Have you eaten yet?
嘿,瑪麗。我們回來了。你吃過了嗎?
BI had some bread for breakfast.
我早餐吃了一點麵包。
ALet's go out for brunch.
咱們到外面去吃早午餐吧。
BBrunch?
早午餐?
AIt is a meal that combines breakfast and lunch. On Sundays, many Americans sleep late and go out for brunch. Those who go to church without having breakfast have brunch also.
那是早餐和午餐合起來的一頓飯。禮拜天時,許多美國人睡到很晚,於是就外出去吃早午餐。那些早餐沒吃就上教堂做禮拜的人也都吃早午餐。
BActually, many Taiwanese wake up late on Sunday mornings, too. It may be a good idea for them to eat brunch instead of eating breakfast and lunch.
實際上,許多臺灣人在星期天早上也都起得很晚。也許對他們來說,不要吃早餐和午餐而改吃早午餐這個主意不錯。