關於做麵包的英語口語

  學習英語很難?其實一點都不難的,今天小編就給大家整理了有關英語口語的情景對話跟分享一下,同學們要多多開口練習英語口語,才能提高英語成績哦

  你把吐司麵包烤焦啦

  AYes. Of my mother standing in the kitchen and me doing my homework before school...

  對。想起我媽在廚房裡忙,而我在那裡做作業……

  BHow sweet...if you make me some more toast, I'll let you use my new retro toaster...

  真是甜蜜的家庭……你幫我弄些吐司,我就讓你用我的復古造型烤麵包機……

  AOK! I'll show you how my mom did it.

  沒問題!讓你瞧瞧我媽媽的做法。

  BIsn't the shape cool?

  造型很酷吧?

  AYeah, and it's bigger than ours was.

  對啊,也比我們以前做的麵包要大些。

  BHey! What's that smell? Are you burning the toast?

  嘿!那是什麼味道?你把吐司麵包烤焦啦?

  你在做肉桂吐司嗎

  AAre you making what I think you're making?

  你真的在做我猜想你在做的食物嗎?

  BNothing but the best, Cinnamon toast.

  正是無與倫比的,肉桂吐司。

  AWhat a nostalgic food!

  多麼令人懷念的味道!

  BWhy the drama? Have you been watching soap operas?

  幹嘛這麼戲劇化?你剛看完肥皂劇嗎?

  ANo. Just the smell of bread toasting to a perfect golden brown...

  沒有啊。只是烤得黃燦燦的吐司麵包的味道……

  BBrings back memories?

  勾起你的回憶?

  這杯是女士飲料

  AYou'll love this. It's a chick drink.

  你會喜歡的。這是女士飲料。

  BWhat's that supposed to mean—that it's weak?

  那是什麼意思——酒精度很低嗎?

  AWell, that too. I mean that it's kind of sweet. See if you can guess what's in it.

  呃,也是啦。我是說它有些甜。看你能不能猜出裡頭加了些什麼?

  BMmm! Beer, tequila, and...lime!

  呣!啤酒、龍舌蘭酒還有……萊姆汁!

  ANot bad. You really know your booze...So I guess you know what's in the salsa, too?

  不錯嘛。你對酒還真有兩把刷子……我猜你也知道辣醬裡有什麼囉?

  BFresh tomatoes, green and white onions...

  新鮮西紅柿,青蔥和白洋蔥……

  ADon't tell me you're a salsa expert, too!

  你該不會也是辣醬專家吧!