實用賓館情景英語對話精選

  通過對話教學,學生可以進行聽、說、讀、寫各方面技能的訓練,可以說這是培養學生綜合技能的最有效的途徑。小編整理了實用賓館情景英語對話,歡迎閱讀!

  實用賓館情景英語對話一

  A:Front Desk.

  前臺。

  B:Will you wake me up in the morning?

  明天早上可以叫醒我嗎?

  A:Yes, what time would you like a wake-up call?

  可以的,什麼時候你需要叫醒服務呢?

  B:At 7 am sharp.

  早上7點整。

  實用賓館情景英語對話二

  A:OK! Your room number is B307. And here is the key to your room. Here you are.

  好了。你們的房間號碼是B307. 這是房門鑰匙。給你。

  B:Thanks! Where can I buy some cigarette?

  多謝!我在哪裡可以買到香菸?

  A:There is a shop on the ground floor. You can also find some souvenirs there. And this is the receipt. How many luggages do you have?

  一樓有個商店。您在那裡還可以買到一些紀念品的。還有這是您的收據。您二位有多少件行李呢?

  C:Four, Madam!

  總共4件,女士。

  A:A porter will take your luggage to your room.

  服務生會把您的行李拿到房間。

  B:What is the number for room service?

  請問客房服務的電話是多少?

  A:12121. Room service is available 24 hours a day. We also serve Chinese food and Western food.

  12121。客房服務24小時線上。我們供應中餐和西餐。

  B:Where is the elevator?

  電梯在哪電?

  A:The elevator is just around the corner. I wish you a pleasant stay here.

  就在那個角落裡。希望您在這裡度過美好的時光。

  B:Thanks.

  謝謝。

  實用賓館情景英語對話三

  A:It is so lucky to follow Janice's suggestion. If not, we would have to find a hotel in streets.

  幸虧聽了賈尼斯的建議。不然,我們就得露宿街頭了。

  B:Come on. Go straight to the reception desk and find our reserved room.

  快點。直接去接待處,找我們預定的房間。

  A:OK! Be quicker. I am exhausted.

  好!再快點,我快累死了。

  C:Good evening, sirs. What can I do for you?

  晚上好,兩位先生。我能為你們做什麼?

  B:Good evening. We reserved a double room two days before.

  晚上好,我們兩天前預定了一間雙人間。

  C:Wait a moment, please. Let me check. What is your name, sir?

  請稍等,我查一下。您的姓名是?

  B:My name is Fred from Future Clothes Company.

  我叫佛瑞德,Future服裝公司的。

  C:Please fill this form with details.

  請您把細則填到這張表上。

  A:Is this hotel far from downtown?

  請問賓館離市中心遠不遠?

  C:Actually it is not far away from it.

  事實上不是很遠。