關於職場的英語對話閱讀
社會中的政治和經濟密不可分,在職場中職場政治和個人能力同樣密不可分,職場的精英們個個有能力,懂政治。小編整理了關於職場的英語對話,歡迎閱讀!
關於職場的英語對話一
Playing Fair 公平交易
Telling a vendor who they're bidding against is acceptable.How much they bid is a secret untilafter the winner is selected. In this dialoge,Bill 's bid lost and Masha discusses it with him.
Bill: So how did I do?
too good, I'm sorry.
Bill:I lost?
Marsha:It was close.
To be honest, you had the lowest price by three cents per uint,but they didn't like yourdelivery date.
Acme promised them almost a full month sooner.
Bill:So the price was good?
loved the price;the delivery date was the problem. They just didn't want tocut the delivery date that close.
If something went wrong and you didn't deliver,we might not be able to get stock in time forChristmas.
If you could have been two or three weeks faster on delivery, they might have gone with you.
Bill: So I didn't miss by much then.
was very close and they argued over the bid for a long time. Better luck next time.
Bill:I knew the delivery was slow but I figured the price would win it for me.
possible,Bill.
But the price would have to have been a lot lower, like around fifty cents per unit.
關於職場的英語對話二
Honesty is the Best Policy誠實是上策
Dialog:
The following is an example of just how easy it can be. It could be face to face over the phone.Jack is selling speakers made in Taiwan,and Donna works for an American distributor.
are you? It's good to hear your voice.
you. Jack,it's always a pleasure doing business with you.
Jack:So how are things in the land of the free and the home of brave?
! And , how are things in your neck of the woods?
好極了!那你的地盤呢?
are so great here.
好到不能再好了.
I almost smiled myself to death last week. One of my cowworkers had to give me CPR.
上週我差點高興得笑死,其中一個同事還幫我做心肺復甦術.
have missed your sense of humor.
Ha ha ha! Nobody else sees things quite like you do.It's your gift.
Jack:Or a curse.
a gift.
Anyway,we need some more of those mid-range speakers you tricked me into buying last time.
, my dear,was classic sales technique delivered by a professional.
you still gouging your customers the same price per unit?
no, we doubled the price,but because it's you, I'll let you have'em at 50% off.
Heh,heh,heh!How does that sound?
silver-tongued devil. Can't you ever just answer a question with a simple yes or no?
你這耍嘴皮子的傢伙,你回答問題時,難道不能簡單地回答"好"或"不好"嗎?
Jack:I could ,but where's the fun in that?
關於職場的英語對話三
Now that the basic ground rules are set ,the details have to be cleared up. In the next stage ofthe negotiation, May learns what Mike needs and has to decide if she can do that.
既然現在這些基本規則都訂好了,細節也都說清楚了,在下個階段的談判中,梅知道了邁克的需求後,得確定自己是否能達到要求.
happens if we make a deal and thirty to sixty days after delievery the price goesdown and you didn't get the best possible price?
如果我們達成了交易,但交貨的30~60天內,市面降價,導致你的價格不是最好的,該怎麼辦?
How do I handle that?
我要如何處理?
things happens,I know that. You just have to stay straight with me.
嗯,這是難免的,你只要直接告知我就可以了.
! So how do I do that? What will make you happy?
好!那我該如何配合,才能讓你感到滿意?
suggest you just keep me posted.That should do it.
我建議你隨時跟我報告最新狀況,這樣就夠了.
That way the burden is on me to decide when to buy, not you.
那樣,我就能看準時間下單.畢竟做決定的人是我,不是你.
me?
什麼?
really is that simple.
沒錯,就是這麼簡單.
Every time there's a change in the items we do business on , you let me know. That's all youneed to do .
只是交易的專案有變動,你就要讓我知道.這麼做就夠了.
kind of change,just in prices?
什麼變動,只有價格嗎?
change.I want you to keep me as informed as you are.
不,任何變動,我要你隨時提供最新進展給我.
I need to know as much as you do . If you hear about something that might happen,then tellme about it.
你知道的事,我也要知道.如果你聽到什麼風聲,你就要告訴我.
Tell me it's rumor, what it's based on and your opinion on how likely it is.
就算是傳言,也要告訴我為什麼會有這種傳言,你認為其可信度怎樣?
mean on product availability,reliability and price?
你是指產品的獲得性?可信度?還有價格?
Mike:No ,everthing.
不只,是每件事.
Those things for sure,but also labor problems,raw materials,new subcontractors,mergers,inshort,anything and everything.
當然包含你剛剛說的那些專案,還有勞工問題、原料、分包商、合併等。決而言之,每件事我都要知道。
So I can make a fully informed decision.
這樣我的決定才不會錯。
MaY:So it's like you want me to be your eyes and ears into the indutry.
也就是說,你要我當你在業界的眼線。
I can do that,provided the company I'm working for isn't hurt.
可以是可以,只要不影響我的公司就好。
Mike:I think we'll get along fine.
我想我們會合作愉快。