英語轉接電話用語

  在公司總是會遇到轉接電話的情況,那麼轉接電話的英語對話十怎樣的呢?下面是小編整理的,歡迎大家閱讀!

  A: Stone Corp. Hi, Mary speaking.四通公司,您好,我是Mary.

  B: Hello, I'd like to speak to Mr. Hunter, please.你好,我想找Hunter先生。

  A: May I ask who is calling, please?請問您是哪位?

  B: My name is Herbert Wood of IBM Computer Company.我是IBM電腦公司的Herbert Wood.

  A: Thank you, Mr. Wood. One moment, please… into PBX Mr. Hunter, Mr. Wood of IBM Computer Company is on the line.謝謝,Wood先生,請稍等。打內線電話Hunter先生,IBM電腦公司的Wood先生找您。

  C: Can you find out what he wants?你可以問他有什麼事嗎?

  A: Yes, Mr. Hunter. to callerI'm sorry to have kept you waiting, Mr. Wood. Mr. Hunter is rather busy right now and would like to know what you wish to speak to him about.好的,Hunter先生。對來電者說對不起Wood先生,讓您久等了。Hunter先生現在非常忙,他想知道你有什麼事對他說。

  B: Yes, I want to buy some computer software and talk about developing some other software. I don't know whether he is interested in that or not?是的,我想買一些計算機軟體,另外再談一談開發一些其它的軟體。我不知道他是否有興趣。

  A: I see. Thank you very much, Mr. Wood. Would you wait a moment, please?to PBX Mr Hunter, Mr. Wood wants to buy some computer software.我明白了,非常感謝,Wood先生。請你等一下好嗎?打內線電話Hunter先生,Wood先生想買一些計算機軟體。

  C: I see. Put him on line two.好的,請轉到2號線。

  A: Yes, Mr. Hunter. To caller Mr. Wood, I'm very sorry to have kept you waiting. I'll put you through to Mr. Hunter.好的,Hunter先生。對來電者Wood先生,不好意思讓你久等了,我把你的電話接給Hunter先生。

  A: Good afternoon, Sales Department. May I help you?下午好,銷售部,我能幫你什麼忙嗎?

  B: Could I speak to Mr. Bush, please?可以和Bush先生說話嗎?

  A: I'll see if he is available. Who shall I say is calling, please?我要看一看他是否在。請問我得告訴他誰打來的?

  B: John Smith.

  A: Hold the line, please. Mr. Bush is in a meeting with the Managing Director at the moment, I'm afraid. Can I help you?請別掛機,Bush先生正在和總經理開會,我可以幫你忙嗎?

  B: Well, I want to discuss with him the new contract we signed last week.好的,我想跟他討論一下我們上星期簽訂的合同。

  A: I don't think the meeting will go on much longer. Shall I ask him to call you when he is free?我想會議不會開得太久,我讓他有空給你打電話,好嗎?

  B: Yes, that would be easiest.是的,那樣最好了。

  A: Could I have your name again, please?請再一次告訴我你的姓名,好嗎?

  B: Yes. It's John Smith.好的,我叫John Smith.

  A: And the number?電話號碼呢?

  B: 021-64358796

  A: OK. You'll be hearing from Mr. Bush later in the morning then, Mr. Smith.好的,Smith先生,早上晚些時候,你會收到Bush先生的電話。

  B: Thank you for your help. Good-bye.謝謝你的幫助,再見。

  A: You are welcome. Good-bye.別客氣,再見。

  A: Madison Industries. This is Cathy Winer speaking. Can I help you?Madison工業,我是Cathy Winer,我能幫您嗎?

  B: Good afternoon. Could you connect this call with Mr. Black, please?下午好,麻煩你接到Black先生,好嗎?

  A: May I know who's calling?請問您是哪位?

  B: This is Mary Fox of A.B.C. Computer Co…I'm calling on behalf of Mr. Tom Backer, the general manager of our company.這裡是A.B.C電腦公司的Mary Fox.我是替我們公司總經理Tom Backer先生打電話。

  A: I am sorry, Ms. Fox. Mr. Black is now in a meeting. May I have your number and ask him to call back later?對不起,Fox小姐。Black先生正在開會,請告訴我你的電話號碼,我會讓他給你打電話的,好嗎?

  B: I'm afraid Mr. Baker would like to speak to Mr. Black right now. He has got an urgent matter to discuss with Mr. Black without delay.我想Baker先生想現在和Black先生說話,他有緊急事情與Black先生商量,不能拖延。

  A: OK. Then, would you please hold the line?one minute later好的,請你別掛機。一分鐘後Ms. Fox, the line is through. Mr. Black is ready to answer the call. Go ahead. Fox小姐,電話接通了,Black先生可以和你通話了,請吧。

  B: Thank you for your kind assistance, Ms. Winer非常感謝你的善意幫助,Winer小姐。

  A: You are welcome.別客氣。

  A: Good morning. NTT Co…早上好,NTT公司。

  B: Hello. May I speak to Mr. Ira Black, head of the Export Section, please?你好,可以和出口部負責人Ira Black先生通話嗎?

  A: I'm sorry. Mr. Black has just gone out. May I ask who's calling?對不起,Black先生剛出去。可以問一下您是哪位嗎?

  B: This is John Carter from Ace Consultant. Would you please tell me when I could get a hold of him?我是Ace諮詢公司的John Carter.請你告訴我什麼時候能找到他。

  A: I really have no idea when Mr. Black could be available in the office. Could you call back later or would you mind leaving a message?我真的一點都不知道Black先生什麼時候會在辦公室。您可以過一會兒再打來或者給他留言嗎?

  B: I think it's better for me to leave a message. But it's important and urgent. Please make sure he gets this message.我覺得還是留下一個口信比較好。不過這件事很要緊,請一定將留言傳達給他。

  A: I see. I'm sure to pass your messages to Mr. Black.明白了,我一定把您的留言傳達給Black先生。

  B: Good. Would you mind telling him that due to some sudden changes, do not fill out any orders for NNC Corporation until further notice?It's very important. I'll explain later.那就好,你可以告訴他,由於意外變化,在進一步通知之前,請勿給NNC公司發貨。事關重大,稍後我會做出解釋。

  A: Okay, let me repeat your message to see if I've got it all.行。我重複一遍留言,看看是否記全了.